剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表
Don't come here at night, Amy. You cramp my style!
白天一个人过来 要么就别过来
Come on your own, in the day, or not at all.
走吧 你
Come on, you!
给你的 亲爱的
For you, my sweet.
晚安了 杜丽小姐
Goodnight, Miss Dorrit.
天呐
Oh, lord.
我们这下怎么办
What we going to do now?
你们好 女士们
Hello, ladies.
别担心 漂亮姑娘
Don't worry, lovely girls.
要不要去喝一杯
Would you like to come for a drink?
艾米
Amy!
是艾米
It's Amy!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事 谢谢你 约翰
Very well, thank you, John.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
找朋友去了 约翰 没事的
With friends, John. It's all right.
朋友
Friends.
"亲爱的克莱南先生
"Dear Mr Clennam.
弥格尔斯太太和我想邀请你
Mrs Meagles and I would like to invite you
下周六来特威肯翰作客一天
down to Twickenham for the day next Saturday,
如果你不忙 希望能待到周日
and Sunday too, if you can spare the time.
弥格尔斯太太和我会很高兴与你再续友谊
Mrs Meagles and I would welcome a renewal of your friendship
并有很多理由期待我们的重聚"
for more reasons than one."
高文先生
Mr Gowan!
"我知道我女儿佩特
"And my daughter, Pet, would, I know,
再见到你也会很开心的
be very happy to see you again.
如果天气不错 或许你可以走过来
If the weather is fine, you might care to walk it.
从福尔翰和普特耐走过来一路风景很美"
Very fine views by the way of Fulham and Putney."
艾米
Amy.
你把这些花拿去门房♥
What if you were to take these flowers
给奇弗利先生如何
to Mr Chivery at the gatehouse?
为什么啊 我是给您摘的
But why would I do that? I got them for you.
-您跟奇弗利先生吵架了吗 -吵架
- Have you quarrelled with Mr Chivery? - Quarrelled?
没有
Oh, no, no, no.
恰恰相反
Quite the contrary.
他对我十分周到 十分亲切
He's been most attentive, most obliging...
还有他儿子约翰也是
And his son, John, too.
他真是长成个好小伙子了
What a fine young man he's growing to be.
你可算来了 克莱南
Here you are at last, Clennam!
欢迎来到特威肯翰
Welcome to Twickenham!
我们都盼着你呢
We've all been looking out for you.
-是吧 佩特 -是啊
- Haven't we, Pet? - Yes.
弥格尔斯太太 你好吗
Mrs Meagles, how are you?
你好吗 弥格尔斯小姐
How are you, Miss Meagles?
很好 谢谢 克莱南先生
Very well, thank you, Mr Clennam.
-你呢 -能见到你就再好不过了
- And yourself? - All the better for seeing you.
好了 佩特
There now, Pet!
还有泰蒂柯伦 你好吗
And Tattycoram, are you well?
还好 谢谢您 先生
Not so bad, thank you, sir.
还有我的好友 你见过的
And here's my good friend, Daniel Doyce,
丹尼尔·多伊斯
whom you've met, of course.
他是佩特的教父
He's Pet's godfather.
很高兴再见到你 多伊斯先生
Good to see you again, Mr Doyce.
我也是
And you.
请进吧 你走了好远呢
Well, come in, come in. You've had a long walk.
正好脱靴子歇歇
You'll be glad to get your boots off!
就在下面上弦
It's because you just wind it up underneath.
真了不起
It's delightful.
佩特小时候我给她做的
I made it for Pet when she was small.
这家里到处
The house is full
是多伊斯先生手工制♥作♥的玩具
of Mr Doyce's handmade toys.
佩特真是个幸运的女孩
Pet's been a very lucky girl.
多伊斯就是这样 克莱南先生
That's the thing about Doyce, Mr Clennam.
他满脑子的奇思妙想
His head is filled with brilliant ideas
但却没办法付诸实现
but he has no means of realising them.
同时兼顾两种身份是很难的 又做发明家
It's very difficult to be two things at once - an inventor
又做生意人
and a man of business.
我承认 我没什么经商头脑
I confess I have very little head for the latter.
就凭你那间工厂的规模 多伊斯
With a factory the size of yours, Doyce,
你该日进斗金才对 但他在乎吗
you should be making a handsome profit, but does he care?
才不呢 他更喜欢摆弄气缸和弹簧
No, he'd rather fiddle about with cylinders and springs.
给你 克莱南先生
There you are, Mr Clennam.
一杯好茶
A proper cup of tea.
不像我们在马赛喝的那难喝的东西
Not like that horrible concoction we drank in Marseilles.
虽然被隔离
Well, we might have been in quarantine
还得喝难喝的茶
and having to drink revolting tea,
但在马赛遇到的人倒是不错 是吧
but we enjoyed the company in Marseilles, didn't we?
-是啊 弥格尔斯先生 -嗯
- We certainly did, Mr Meagles. - Well...
也有不太好的
some of it.
是啊
Oh, yes, yes.
那个奇怪的年轻女人 韦德小姐
That strange young woman, Miss Wade, yes.
不知她现在如何了
I wonder what became of her.
她不奇怪啊 她人很好
She's not strange. She's a good person.
她很和气
She's very kind.
给你的披肩
Here's your shawl.
泰蒂 她才不好呢
Tatty! She's not.
她对我说 如果我觉得受了伤害
She told me that if I ever felt myself hurt,
或受了委屈 就可以去找她
or badly treated, I could go to her.
-这你要怎么说 -泰蒂
- What have you got to say about that? - Tatty.
我不喜欢韦德小姐跟你说话
I don't like to think of Miss Wade talking to you.
她在马赛把我们都吓着了
She frightened us all in Marseilles.
我不觉得她是个好人
I don't think she's very nice.
数到二十五 泰蒂
Count to five and twenty, Tatty!
如果不是跟这么一群实际的人在一起
There's a young girl who might be lost and ruined,
这小姑娘就要走错路了
were she not among practical people.
但这个韦德小姐
But this Miss Wade,
她想把我们泰蒂怎么样啊
what does she want with our Tatty?
她凭什么插手我们家的事
What business does she have to interfere in our household?
今后应该不会再生事端了
Well, I dare say we'll hear nothing more.
泰蒂知道自己在哪过得好
Tatty knows where she's well off.
哈莲特
Harriet.
我不能
I can't do it.
我就是来告诉你我不能那么做
I've come to tell you I can't do it.
如果我抛下他们我会无法原谅自己
I couldn't forgive myself if I left them.
那些"实际的人"吗
Those "practical people"?
那个拿你当玩具 随意拾起
That spoilt girl who treats you like a toy
丢下的被宠坏的女孩
to be picked up and discarded at will?
你不比他们差 哈莲特
You are as good as they are, Harriet.
我知道
I know it.
那你还等什么
Then what are you waiting for?
我怎么知道你不会像他们那样待我
How do I know you wouldn't treat me as badly as they do?
你觉得我会吗
Do you think I would?
我不知道
I don't know.
我好怕
I'm afraid.
怕我吗
Of me?
还是怕你自己
Or yourself?
你不用怕自己 哈莲特
You mustn't be afraid of yourself, Harriet.
你不气我吗
You're not angry with me?
一点也不
Not a bit.
因为我知道你最终会来的
Because I know you'll come one day.
等你准备好的时候
When you're ready.
我不会的
I shan't.
艾米小姐
Miss Amy,
你都湿透了
you're soaked through!
是啊 约翰
I believe I am, John!
去屋里暖和一下吧 在火边烤烤干
Come on here in the warm for a bit, dry yourself off by the fire.
炉子上有汤
Parcel of soup on the stove.
谢谢你 约翰
Thank you, John.
把袍子给我吧 艾米
Here, let me take your cloak and hood, Amy.
谢谢你 约翰 多谢你了
Thank you, John. That's very kind of you.
-这里挺温馨啊 -是啊
剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表