剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表
- Have you a commission from him? - No, that is...
太太 我不是来回答问题的
Madam, I have not come here to answer questions
我是来提问的
but to ask them.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是位有身份的绅士 住在意大利
A gentleman of property, residing in Italy.
布兰德瓦先生是我和我圈子的熟人
Monsieur Blandois is intimately known to me and my circle,
我想确定他的下落
and I should like to ascertain his whereabouts.
告诉我 太太
Now tell me, madam,
布兰德瓦先生最后出现的那晚
was Monsieur Blandois here on business
是来办事的吗
the night he was last seen?
他所谓的"事"
On what he called business.
那你能说出是什么样的事吗
And could you communicate the nature of that business?
不能
No.
那我能问问你要如何解释他的失踪吗
Then may I ask how you account for his disappearance?
我无法解释
I don't account for it.
他肯定是去哪旅行了 或是躲起来了
No doubt he is travelling somewhere, or hiding somewhere.
让他自己解释吧
Let him account for it.
太太 我说得...
Madam, I put it...
先生 我告诉你
Sir, I put it to you
这里没你什么事了
that you have no further business to be here.
带先生出去 弗林特温奇
Show the gentleman out, Flintwinch.
回布鲁克街 车夫
Back to Brook Street, driver.
经过萨瑟克区吗 先生
Go by Southwark, shall we, sir?
绕过马夏尔西狱 穿过滑铁卢大桥
Round by the Marshalsea and over Waterloo Bridge?
-那样更快 先生 -不 走另一条路
- Be quickest for you, sir. - No! Go the other way!
-哪条路 -随便哪条
- What other way? - Any other way!
-我不想经过河南 -听您的 先生
- I don't want to go south of the river! - Whatever you say, sir.
反正是您的钱 驾
It's your money. Come on.
我是个有身份的绅士
I'm a gentleman of property.
是莫多尔先生的朋友
A friend of Mr Merdle!
我绝不屈服于...绝不容忍♥这样的对待
I'll not submit... not tolerate this treatment.
太太 你知道我是谁吗
Madam, do you know who I am?
你要知道 太太 我是个绅士
I'll have you know, madam, that I am a gentleman,
身家不少的绅士
a gentleman of considerable means!
我来提问 不是你
I ask the questions here, not you!
干什么
Yes?
先生 奇弗利先生 先生
Monsieur. Mr Chivery, Monsieur!
奇弗利 我不在家
Chivery? I'm not at home!
-你好 杜丽先生 -你好大胆
- Hello, Mr Dorrit! - How dare you?
你怎么敢自顾自地来这里
How dare you presume to come here?
你怎么敢侮辱我
How dare you insult me?
侮辱您 先生
Insult you, sir?
我绝不会那么做的 先生
I'd never do that, sir.
那你来做什么
Well, what the devil are you doing here?
请您原谅 先生 我想给您带点雪茄来
Beg your pardon, sir, I thought to bring you a few cigars.
-雪茄 -看在以前的分上
- Cigars? - For old times' sake.
去你的雪茄 我不抽烟
Damn your cigars! I don't smoke!
-您以前抽的 先生 -你是说我说谎吗
- Y-Y-You used to, sir. - Are you calling me a liar?
再说一遍 看我打你
Tell me that again and I'll take the poker to you!
-不不不 -别跑
- Oh, no, no, no! - No, stop! Stop!
坐下 坐下
Sit down. Sit down!
你还来做什么
What else did you come here for?
就是想说希望您一切都好 先生
Only to say I hoped you was well, sir,
也问问艾米小姐如何了
and to ask how Miss Amy was.
那管你什么事
What's that to you?
按说完全不管我的事 先生
Nothing at all, sir, by rights.
我并不敢妄想拉进你我的距离
I never thought of lessening the distance between us.
更没想到您会误会我的意思
I never thought you'd have taken it ill.
以我可怜的方式
In my poor way...
我还觉得自己太骄傲 不肯来
I'm too proud to have come, if I'd thought so.
我该走吗 先生
Shall I go, sir?
别 别走
No. No.
坐着
Stay there.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我太急躁了
I was hasty...
小约翰 但是
with you, young John, but...
有些回忆
some remembrances
并不快乐
are not happy ones.
你不该来的
You shouldn't have come, you know.
我现在觉得了 先生
I feel that now, sir.
算了
Never mind.
手给我
Give me your hand.
好 留下雪茄吧
Yes. Leave, please... Leave the cigars.
这很体贴
Yes, it was a kind thought.
好 先生
Very good, sir.
父亲还好吧 约翰
Father well, John?
挺好 先生 谢谢
Pretty well, sir, thank you.
忙吗
Busy?
我们马夏尔西狱一向很忙 先生
We're always busy at the Marshalsea, sir.
希望你能不介意
I hope you'll overlook...
刚刚发生的事 约翰
what just passed, John.
不用说了 先生
Don't speak of it, sir.
我不介意
I don't bear no malice.
那我还是走吧 先生
I think I should be going now, then, sir.
嗯 那好
Yes. Yes, very well.
再见 约翰
Goodbye, John.
再见 先生
Goodbye, sir.
没错 那是老杜丽
Yes, that's old Dorrit.
不是那个债务人杜丽吧
Not the debtor Dorrit?
马夏尔西狱之父
Father of the Marshalsea.
25年了 人们以前都去看他
25 years, people used to go and see him.
我还去看过他 给了他半个金镑
Went to see him myself, gave him half a sovereign.
看看他现在 富得流油
Now look at him, rich as Croesus.
但不是个体面的绅士
Not a proper gentleman, though.
不不 不是体面的绅士
No, no. Not a proper gentleman.
还有别的事吗 先生
Will there be anything else, Monsieur?
先生
Monsieur?
嗯
Yes.
为明早订一辆马车
Order a coach for tomorrow morning.
我要回意大利
I've decided to return to Italy.
好的 先生
Very good, Monsieur.
还有件事
And another thing.
叫个珠宝商来 要一流的
Arrange for a jeweller to come here a first-rate one, mind.
我要买♥♥样东西
There's something I need to purchase.
当然 先生
Of course, Monsieur.
就这样吧 那回见了
That'll be fine. See you later, then.
早上好 克莱南先生
Good morning, Mr Clennam.
多伊斯先生安全出发了
Mr Doyce set off safely?
是的 他两周后就能到圣彼得堡
Yes. He has. He'll reach St Petersburg in about a fortnight.
好消息 克莱南先生 好消息
Good news, Mr Clennam, good news. Now...
我为您查到了点韦德小姐的事
I've found out something for you about Miss Wade.
你知道她在哪吗
You know where she is?
她在惠茨特布尔 和她的小朋友在一起
She's in Whitstable, sir. With her little friend.
劝您赶紧过去 免得她们再跑了
I'd get down there quick if I was you, before they're off again.
谢谢 潘克斯先生
Thank you, Mr Pancks.
不客气 克莱南先生
Any time, Mr Clennam.
我来开门 先生 这边来
Allow me, sir. This way.
不不 别放那里 放在我身后
No, no, no, not there! Behind me.
放我身后
Behind me.
他就不该来
He should never have come.
他该更...
He should have had more...
我不要绕过马夏尔西狱
I will not go round by the Marshalsea.
先生
Monsieur?
-什么 -先生说话了吗
- What? - Did Monsieur speak?
没有
No.
什么时间了 我们走多远了
W-W-What time is it? How far have we come?
现在六点半
The time is half past six,
我们已经过了达特福德和格雷夫森德
and we have passed through Dartford and Gravesend,
就要到罗切斯特了
and we are now near Rochester.
罗切斯特 只到这儿吗
Rochester? No further?
是啊 先生
剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表