剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表
亚瑟·克莱南
Arthur Clennam!
你一直在找我
You have been looking for me.
我来了
Well, here I am.
你找我做什么
What do you want of me?
洗清克莱南家的嫌疑
That you clear the House of Clennam of suspicion.
我...
I...
可惜 那不可能
I regret that is not possible.
好吧
Well...
我的朋友 我的狱友
my friend, my fellow jailbird,
看来 你对我知之甚少
it would appear you know very little about me,
而我知道你的一切
and I know all about you.
我知道你是个杀人犯
I know you are a murderer.
我知道你是个...
And I know you are a...
我说不出那个词
Well, I am too delicate to say the word,
但我所知的
but what I know,
可以让克莱南家
it could bring the House of Clennam
轰然崩塌 化为尘土
crashing down in a heap of dust and ashes.
要说就说 该死的
Say what you have to say, damn you!
对你说吗
To you?
如果你有一千英镑 那你想听什么都行
If you had £1,000, you could hear it all.
但你母亲应该会付钱的
But your mother will pay, I think,
好让你无从知晓关于你的丢人真♥相♥
so that you don't know the shameful truth that concerns you,
那也跟她
that concerns her,
跟你可怜的父亲
that concerns your poor, dead father,
还有那小杜丽有关
that concerns the little Dorrit girl.
这跟她有什么关系
What does she have to do with all this?
她可不能被排除在外
She cannot be left out.
她也身陷其中
She is in it,
不管你愿不愿意
whether you like it or not.
这是很难喝的酒
This is very bad wine.
马夏尔西狱的酒
Marshalsea wine.
穷♥人♥的酒
Paupers' wine.
-失败者的酒 -告诉我你知道什么 说
- The wine of losers. - Tell me what you know! Tell me!
不 不
No. No.
要知道 你得去问你亲爱的妈妈
For that, you will have to go to your chere maman.
或许她会告诉你
Perhaps she will tell you.
或许不会 再见
Perhaps not. Farewell.
*谁这么晚走过这条路*
*Qu'est-ce qui passe ici si tard*
*玛乔莉的工友*
*Compagnons de la Marjolaine?*
太迟了 没用了
It's too late. It's no use.
我还能给她什么
What could I... what could I have offered her?
可她爱我
And yet she loved me.
是谁 是谁
Why, who's this...? Who's this?
他严重吗 医生
Is he very bad, Doctor?
他似乎病倒得很快
He seemed to go down very quick.
什么都吃不下去
Couldn't get him to take anything.
他在高烧
He's running a high fever.
他恐怕没有意志撑下去
I doubt he has the spirit to fight it.
只能静待观察了
Nothing to do but watch and wait.
如果他咽得下去 给他喂点白兰地和水
Let him have a little brandy and water, if he'll take it.
全看接下来的十二个小时了
The next 12 hours should settle it,
不管结果怎样
one way or the other.
现在可不是坐着看信的时候 我们得走了
Now isn't the time to be sitting down reading letters. We have to go!
我不喜欢这样 芬妮
I don't like it, Fanny.
你不觉得我们该面对问题
Don't you think we should face our problems,
而不是逃避吗
not run away from them?
那不是我们的问题 那是莫多尔先生的问题
They're not our problems. They're Mr Merdle's problems,
但他又不能来面对了 不是吗
but he isn't here to face them, is he?
而且这只是临时的策略
And it's only a temporary stratagem.
等爸的遗嘱办妥 我们就能付得起账了
We shall pay our bills when Pa's will comes through.
-我们要去哪 -老天爷啊 艾米
- Where are we going to go? - Good gracious, Amy!
幸好我们中还有人在动脑 去爸爸的酒店
It's a good job one of us is thinking. We shall go to Pa's hotel,
躲到我们得到遗产
keep our heads down until we get our inheritance,
然后再回归上流社会
and then come back out into society.
你可以在酒店里待好几周
You can stay for weeks in a hotel
都不用付钱
without having to pay for anything.
别介意我说一句 妈
Respectfully suggest, Ma,
别把东西全带上
not to bring the whole panjandrum.
我们得轻装离开 不是去皇家旅行
This is a flit, you see, not a royal tour.
不过您当然还是最高贵的女人
A first-class woman all the same, though, through and through.
当然你也是 还有你 我最亲爱的芬妮
As are you, of course. And you, my dearest Fanny.
都是最高贵的女人 毫不含...
All absolutely first-class women with not a bit of...
-斯巴克勒 -好吧
- Sparkler! - Right.
你得喝点东西
You must drink something.
许愿的时候
Have a care...
要小心
...what you wish for.
许愿的时候要小心
Have a care what you wish for.
来 喝
Here, take this.
你不受欢迎
You're not wanted here.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
我梦到了你
I dreamt of you.
但现在你真的在这里了
But now you're really here.
奇弗利先生写信给了我 告诉我你在这里
Mr Chivery wrote to me, and told me you were here.
我昨天就来了
I've been here since yesterday.
我觉得你病得很重
I think you have been very ill.
但我现在没事了 你把我照顾好了
But I am well now. You've made me well.
你得慢慢来
You must take it slowly.
让我照顾你吧
Let me take care of you.
比起这个 你有更该做的事
But you have better things to do than that.
不 没有比这更该做的了
No. Nothing better than that.
我一直在想你
I have thought about you
我进来后
every day,
每天 每小时 每分钟都在想你
every hour, every minute, that I have been in here.
是吗 真的吗
Have you? Truly?
是真的
Yes, I have.
而你真的来了
And now you're here.
那就让我照顾你好起来
Then you must let me make you well.
我有些话要跟你说
There is something I should say to you...
-我也有些话... -不
- There's something I should say, too... - No.
让我先说
Let me speak first.
缇普回来找我爸爸的遗嘱了
Tip is coming home to find my father's will
他想拿走他的那份
and take possession of his property.
他说我们肯定都有大笔遗产
He says he is sure we shall be left rich.
希望你有
I hope you are.
但我不需要钱
But I have no use for money.
有一点够我生存就行
I only need very little to live on.
你愿意让我帮你吗
Will you let me help you?
你愿意让我用财产帮你还债吗
Will you let me use my fortune to pay all your debts?
那会让我很开心
It would make me so happy.
亲爱的艾米
Dear Amy,
我不能让你这么做
I couldn't let you do that.
你可以的
Yes, you could.
还有一件事
And one thing more.
让我终生陪伴你吧
To let me stay with you all your life.
不行
No.
我不能让你把自己
I can't let you
跟个身败名裂的男人捆在一起
bind yourself to a ruined man.
这是个被玷污的地方 这污会终生跟着我
This is a tainted place. Its taint will stay with me for ever.
我从没觉得这里被玷污 这曾是我的家
I never thought of it as tainted. It was my home.
-你觉得我被它玷污了吗 -当然不
- Do you think of me as tainted by it? - No! God, no,
不 你太好了 本就不该在这种地方
no. You were always too good for this place.
我也配不上你
You were too good for me.
那你要赶我走吗
So you are sending me away?
我希望你因为关心我而不会那样做
I hoped that you cared for me too much to do that.
正是因为我关心你 才要让你走
It is because I care for you that I send you away.
要是我意识到自己一直以来是如此爱你
Had I realised how I loved you all that time,
不是对我曾经所谓的可怜孩子
not as the poor child I used to call you,
而是对一个女人的爱
but as a woman,
要是我想到你可能也爱着我
had I suspected that you might love me,
我不敢这么想
I couldn't let myself think it,
剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表