剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表
我的年纪是你的两倍
I, a man twice your age.
我从没在乎过那个
I never cared about that.
现在我们就更不可能了
That is even more impossible now.
我怎么能用你的钱呢
How could I take your money?
你 我 和这监狱有着共同点的日子
The time when you and I and this prison had anything in common
早已过去
has long gone by.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你无法阻止我来这里
You can't stop me from coming here.
我每天都会来 你瞧着吧
I will come every day, you will see.
我会告诉奇弗利和他儿子不许你来
I'll tell Chivery and his son to deny you access.
他们不会听你的
They won't obey you.
明天见
Till tomorrow.
你哭过 艾米
Have you been crying, Amy?
你总是如此正直 约翰
You were always honourable, John.
你能保证 你会照顾他
Do you promise you'll take care of him
让他永远什么都不缺吗
and never let him want for help and comfort?
当然 艾米
Yes, Amy.
你能帮我带句话吗
And will you give him a message from me?
告诉他我的爱永远不变
Will you tell him I sent my undying love?
别害怕
Do not be frightened.
我有点东西给你
I have a little thing for you.
就称其为我的...
Let's call it my...
保障
insurance.
给
Here.
我不明白您的意思 先生
I don't understand, sir.
拿着它 别打开
Keep it. Don't open it.
我也许会回来拿
I may reclaim it.
晚上敲钟前 在这里等我
Meet me here tonight at the gate before the bell rings.
如果我没来 就打开看
If I do not come, open it.
里面是给你
There is a letter for you,
和给你的好朋友亚瑟·克莱南的信
and a letter for your dear friend, Arthur Clennam.
就这样
That is all.
再会 小姐
Au revoir, mademoiselle.
是你
Ah, so it's you!
时间到了 你弄到钱了吗
Your time is up. Have you got the money?
她绝不会给你钱的
She will never give you money.
我们走着瞧
We will see.
那么 你还没死喽
Not dead, then?
你喜欢我的小游戏吗
Did you enjoy my little game?
如果你是想吓唬我 那你没得逞
If it was supposed to frighten me, it did not.
太太...
Madame...
我们的游戏也玩够了
we have played for long enough.
该清算了 对吗
It is time for the reckoning, I think.
你说你抓着我的把柄
You say you have power over me.
拿出证据来
Prove it.
艾弗莉 你这老女人 出去
Affery, old woman, take yourself away!
不 我不走 杰拉迈
No, I shan't, Jeremiah.
我要留下 听我不知道的事
I shall stay and learn all I don't know,
哪怕为此而死也在所不惜
even if I have to die for it!
-我说到做到 -看我怎么收拾你
- I will! I will! - Oh, you'll get such a dose!
别动她 弗林特温奇
Leave her, Flintwinch!
"永不忘"
"Do not forget."
忘了什么 我很好奇
Forget what, I wonder, hmm?
我给你讲个故事吧 太太
Let me tell you a little story, madame.
一个关于没有爱情的奇怪婚姻的故事
The story of a strange mariage with no love in it.
一个强势的女人
A strong woman,
性格凶猛 残忍♥ 无情
with force of character fierce, cruel, implacable -
却嫁了一个软弱可怜的丈夫
married to a poor, weak husband.
但她完全把他碾碎了吗
But did she crush him to powder?
不 并没有
No, not quite!
他生命中还有一点小小的火花
There was a little spark of life in him yet.
他时常拜访一个舞♥女♥们住的公♥寓♥
He was a frequenter of a certain boarding house for theatrical ladies.
你可怜的丈夫在那里认识了一位小朋友
And there your poor husband found a little friend,
还让她怀了孩子
and got her with child.
我丈夫是个软弱的人 里高先生
My husband was a weak man, Monsieur Rigaud,
也是个罪人
and a sinner.
那又如何
What of it?
你为此残酷地惩罚他 和她
How you punished him for it - and her.
你夺走了那个孩子
You stole away the child,
把那个舞♥女♥丢入了黑暗中
and cast that little dancing girl into darkness.
她违背了上帝的教诲 犯了罪
She sinned against the Lord.
你把她丢进救济院 为她被夺走的孩子哭泣
You sent her to the poorhouse to weep for her stolen child.
我将她从堕落中拯救了出来
I saved her from her depravity!
她在贫苦中伤心痛苦而死
She died of a broken heart in poverty and pain.
但死之前 她给老吉尔伯特·克莱南
But before she died, she wrote to old Gilbert Clennam,
你丈夫的父亲写了封信
your husband's father.
他被信的内容感动了
And he was so moved by the letter that,
听说了她的死讯
learning of her death,
他更改了遗嘱
he wrote a new will.
当时要拯救那个受虐的可怜母亲已经太迟
It was too late to help that poor, abused mother,
所以他给一个新生儿
so he left a legacy...
留下了一份遗产
...for a newborn,
在她去世当天出生
a child born as poor as she
如她一般贫困的孩子
and on the very day she died,
一个出生在马夏尔西狱的孩子
a child born in the Marshalsea.
艾米·杜丽
Amy Dorrit!
我读过吉尔伯特·克莱南的遗嘱
I have read Gilbert Clennam's will.
它就在我这里
It is in my possession.
弗林特温奇
Flintwinch?
我没烧掉那份遗嘱
I didn't burn the will,
我没权利那么做
because I had no right to.
这些年来 你一直假装自己没做过错事
The pretence of having done no wrong for all these years
麻木不仁
has paralysed you.
但真♥相♥总会浮出水面
But the truth will out.
你别想阻止
There's no stopping it.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
这些事和你没关系
These things are nothing to do with you.
和你也没关系
They're nothing to do with you, either.
你为什么要藏着这些东西
Why did you say you'd keep them?
你做了很恶劣的事
You've done a very wicked thing!
你瞒了小杜丽一辈子
You kept the truth from Little Dorrit all her life.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
因为透露那笔遗产的同时
Because to reveal the legacy
还会揭示一个更大的秘密
would disclose the greater secret,
一个你隐藏终生的
the secret you have been trying to hide
秘密
all your life.
你是想瞒着谁呢
Who have you been hiding it from?
够了
Enough.
我在上帝面前问心无愧
My conscience is clear before God,
我会去和小杜丽讲和的
and I will make my peace with Little Dorrit.
但这并不是小杜丽的故事 不是吗
But this is not Little Dorrit's story, is it?
这个故事和另一个孩子有关
This story concerns the other child,
那个被从慈爱母亲身边夺走
taken away from its loving mother
以严厉的责罚和羞辱带大的孩子
to be brought up in a hard school of punishment and shame.
讲完这个故事吧 克莱南太太
Finish the story, Madame Clennam.
说出你心底的秘密
Unburden yourself.
告诉我们那个孤儿的名字...
Tell us the name of that orphan child...
他是谁 太太 他是谁
Who is it, mistress? Who is it?
他绝不能知道真♥相♥
...who must never know the truth.
那孩子是谁
Who is that child?
亚瑟 那孩子是亚瑟
Arthur! It is Arthur.
若这房♥子完全浸于烈火之中
And if this house were blazing from the roof to the ground,
我也会留下 以证明我动机的正义性
I would stay in it to justify my righteous motives.
可怜的亚瑟
Poor Arthur!
被从亲生母亲身边夺走
To be snatched from his own mother!
除了我 他不知道有别的母亲
He knew no mother but me!
我把一生都献给了他
I devoted myself to him,
在恐惧和战栗中将他养大
to raising him in fear and trembling,
让他远离他父亲的罪孽
away from the sins of his father.
少在这里展现你的虔诚了
Enough of your piety!
剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表