剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表
Affery, what in Heaven's name is going on here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know!
你不可以问我任何问题
You're not to ask me anything!
你不可以问我 亚瑟
You mustn't ask me, Arthur!
赶快走吧
Go away!
我认为你隐瞒了一件事 太太
I believe you have something to hide, madame.
因此
And so,
我想兜售的...
what I have to sell...
是我的沉默
is my silence,
我的慎言
my discretion.
再会 亲爱的老弗林特温奇
Goodbye, my dear old Flintwinch!
告诉你的女主人她务必三思
Now, tell your mistress she must think again,
否则布兰德瓦 会搞垮她的家族
or Blandois will bring her house to ruin.
一千英镑 少一分都不行
£1,000, not a penny less.
你知道我掌握了什么
You know what I have.
让那老女人放聪明点
Make the old lady see sense,
否则克莱南家族就会毁于一旦
or the House of Clennam, it comes tumbling down!
晚安
Bonne nuit,
小弗林特温奇
little Flintwinch!
他走了吗
Is he gone?
是的 他已经走了
Yes, he's gone.
她现在想喝牛肉汤吗 杰拉迈
Will she be wanting her beef tea, Jeremiah?
不 她不想喝汤
No, she won't want her beef tea.
老实待在楼下
Now, just stay down here
别妨碍我 除非我叫你上来
and stay out of me way, unless I call for you!
快上来
Come up here!
弗林特温奇 不准那男人再踏入我的房♥子
Flintwinch, that man is not to be admitted to this house again.
这明智吗
Is that wise?
为什么不明智 毕竟他能知道些什么
Why should it not be? What can he know, after all?
什么都不知道
Nothing.
盒子里的文件早已经毁掉了
Those papers in the box were destroyed long since.
不是吗
Weren't they?
-当然是的 -那我们就没必要担心
- Of course they were. - Then we have nothing to fear.
我们不如把钱给他 至少买♥♥个清静
We might give him the thousand - for the sake of peace and quiet.
弗林特温奇 你疯了吗
Flintwinch, have you taken leave of your senses?
那人什么都不知道
The man knows nothing.
不许他再到这儿来 弗林特温奇
He is not to be seen here again, Flintwinch.
也不许再提他
Or heard of again.
听明白了吗
Do I make myself clear?
非常明白
Quite clear.
很好
Good.
先生 是他
Signore! This is him!
他叫里高 是个杀手
He is called Rigaud and he is a killer!
他在我胸脯里
Here he is in my bosom!
-太太 拜托 -不是 是官方传♥单♥
- Madam, please! - No, the official handbill.
你知道这意味着什么吧 妹妹
I suppose you know what this means, little sister?
你来做什么
What the devil are you doing here?
我想给您带点雪茄来
I thought to bring you a few cigars.
去你的雪茄 我不抽烟
Damn your cigars! I don't smoke!
这事关重大
This is a serious matter.
当局显然认定他已经被杀害
The authorities clearly believe that this man has been murdered.
所以我成嫌疑犯了 是吗
And I am suspected, am I?
剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表