剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表
哈莲特
Harriet!
你的主人来了 哈莲特
Here is your master, Harriet.
他说他愿再接纳你
He says he's willing to take you back
伺候他家的千金小姐
to be a slave to his pretty daughter.
你还能继续用那个滑稽的名字 以示区分
You may have your droll name again, setting you apart.
你只需要乞求他的原谅即可
All you have to do is beg to be forgiven.
我宁愿去死
I say I'd die, sooner!
这就是给你们的答案了 先生们
There is your answer, gentlemen.
泰蒂柯伦 我还会继续这么叫你
Tattycoram, for I shall call you that name still,
你要知道我给你起这个名字时
you should know I meant nothing
-只有好心没有恶意 -我不知道
- but kindness when I gave it to you. - I don't!
也许你现在意识不到 但等你认识到
Perhaps not at the moment, but you will when you reflect
这女人毒害了你的心灵
upon how this lady has poisoned your mind
让你与关爱你的人反♥目♥时就会明白了
against those who love you and care for you.
我们并不要求你忏悔
Now, we're not asking you to be penitent...
我绝不
I shan't...
-我只希望你能数到二十五 -我不要
- I only ask you to count to five and twenty. - I won't.
我宁愿粉身碎骨 我宁愿把自己粉身碎骨
I'd be torn to pieces first. I'd tear myself to pieces first!
我不知道你到底是什么人
I don't know what you are,
你对我们所有人来说一直是个谜
you were always a mystery to all of us,
但我认为你病态地享受着
but I believe that you take a perverted delight
把这可怜的女孩变得跟你一样不幸
in making this poor girl as wretched as you are!
你想侮辱我随你
You may insult me at your pleasure.
反正我孤身一人
I am alone here.
克莱南先生 你还有什么羞辱的话要补充吗
Mr Clennam, have you any indignities to add to your friend's?
我想我们该走了
I think we should leave now.
但是 泰蒂柯伦...哈莲特
But, Tattycoram... Harriet
如果你改主意的话 随时可以回家
if you ever change your mind, you have a home to go to.
我不会回去的
I never shall.
你这邪恶的女人 如果我...
You are a wicked woman and if I...
走吧 弥格尔斯
Come along, Meagles!
我们再待下去 也不会有什么用
We can do no good here by staying longer.
日安 韦德小姐
Good day, Miss Wade.
二十五 泰蒂柯伦 二十五
Five and twenty, Tattycoram, five and twenty!
我这辈子从不打女人 克莱南
I've never struck a woman in my life, Clennam,
但我刚才真想打那个女人
but I nearly struck that woman just now!
她看上去很得意
She enjoyed her triumph.
确实 我总觉得她有点不对劲
Yes, by God, she did. And there's something unnatural about her.
我只希望泰蒂柯伦终能醒悟过来
I only pray that Tattycoram comes to her senses
看清这女人的真面目
and that she sees her for what she really is!
光线越来越弱了
The light is going.
不要太累着眼睛 艾米
You shouldn't strain your eyes, Amy.
我看得很清楚 克莱南太太
I can see very well, Mrs Clennam.
你今天做的已经够多了
You have done enough for today.
你可以收拾一下回去了
You may tidy up and go.
谢谢您 克莱南太太
Thank you, Mrs Clennam.
什么事 弗林特温奇
Yes, Flintwinch?
是潘克斯先生
Mr Pancks.
谁
Pancks?
你认识他 他是卡斯比先生的手下
You know him. Mr Casby's man.
卡斯比先生的人来我这儿干什么
What does Mr Casby's man want here?
我想如果你肯见他 他自然会说的
I suppose he'll tell you, if you'll see him.
那让他进来吧
Let him in, then.
多谢您肯见我 太太
Very nice of you to see me, ma'am.
我刚好在附近 就想来
Happening as I was to be in the area, I thought I'd enquire
代表我的雇主 问下您可安好
as to your health, on behalf of my proprietor, of course.
卡斯比先生很清楚
Mr Casby knows very well
我的身体不会有什么变化
that I am not subject to changes in my health.
唯一等着我的变化 就是我的大限
The only change I await here is the great change.
说得太好了 太太
Very well put, ma'am.
但是我想说您的气色格外得好
But you are looking uncommonly nicely, I would say.
我承受我必须承受的 潘克斯先生
I bear what I have to bear, Mr Pancks.
就像你一定也得做你不得不做的
As you do what you have to do, no doubt.
多谢您 太太
Thank you, ma'am.
没错 我竭力而为
Yes, such is my endeavour.
杜丽小姐
Miss Dorrit!
你忙着做女红呢
You are busy at your sewing, I see.
告诉我 这是祖传的手艺吗
Tell me, does it run in the family?
应该不是的 先生
I don't believe so, sir.
你的曾叔父奈德
Now, your great uncle Ned,
据我所知他是一个水手
he was a sailor, I believe.
他还活着吗
Is he still with us?
他已经去世了 先生
He died, sir.
去世了
He died?
好吧
Well, well...
曾叔父奈德
Uncle Ned...
已经死了
is dead.
潘克斯先生 你没别的事了吗
Mr Pancks. Was that all you wanted?
没错 太太 我刚好在附近 我...
Yes, ma'am. Happening as I was to be in the area, I...
你不必这么麻烦
You need not have troubled yourself.
转告卡斯比先生和他女儿
Tell Mr Casby and his daughter
不用再麻烦别人了
not to trouble themselves by deputy.
如果他们想见我 他们知道去哪里找我
When they wish to see me, they know where I am.
不麻烦的 太太
No trouble, ma'am.
但您气色真是格外得...
No, but you are looking uncommonly...
谢谢 潘克斯先生
Thank you, Mr Pancks.
晚安
Good evening.
晚安
Good evening.
不用下来送我 杜丽小姐
No need to come down, miss Dorrit,
我知道门在哪
cos I know the road to the door!
小杜丽 你了解这个人吗
Little Dorrit, what do you know of that man?
不了解 太太
Nothing, ma'am,
只是碰见过他 他跟我说过话
except I have seen him about, and he has spoken to me.
过来 孩子
Come here, child.
我知道你生活得很艰难
I think you have had a very hard life.
有时候确实挺艰难
Sometimes it has been hard to live...
但我觉得 还有很多人过得更艰难
but I think not as hard as many people find it.
说得很好
That is well said.
你是一个好女孩
You are a good girl,
懂得感恩
and a grateful girl too.
回去吧 小杜丽
Now go, Little Dorrit,
不然要晚了
or you will be late.
赶快回家吧 艾米小姐
You hurry up home now, Miss Amy.
今晚的风大得吓人
It's a horrid windy evening.
再见了 艾弗莉
Goodbye, Affery.
晚上好 女士
Good evening, madam!
上帝啊 你是谁
Oh, my saints, who's this?
我叫布兰德瓦 为您效劳
My name is Blandois, at your service!
每个家庭都有秘密
There are secrets in all families, I suppose.
有些家庭的秘密非常黑暗
There are the devil's own secrets in some families.
我以前跟你父亲很熟呢
I used to know your father very well, you know.
你有发现吗
Have you made a discovery?
我们觉得是的
We rather think so.
想想可能发生在您身上的
Think of the best surprise
最美好的惊喜
that could possibly happen to you.
可能发生在我身上的
That could happen to me?
对 会是什么呢
Yes. What would it be?
剧集 | 小杜丽 | 导航列表