剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
He is like little puppy dog.
你知道吗 他住在谷仓里
You know he lives in the barn.
有时我喜欢在那过夜
I like to sleep there some nights.
房♥顶有个洞 所以我能看见星星
There's a hole in roof and I can see stars.
房♥顶有洞 他能看到星星哟
There is hole in roof and he can see stars.
-去你的 -滚蛋吧
- Screw you! - Screw you!
快坐下吧 你个妈宝 真是...
Oh, you sit down. Mummy's boy, yeah, is good...
够了 费奥多
Fyodor, enough!
-知道了 爸爸 -很好
- Izini, Papa. - Good.
我想说两句
I like to make speech.
今晚对我来说意义非凡
This night is very, very special for me.
我女儿 我的宝贝女儿
My girl, my little girl...
欢迎回家 奥克萨娜
Welcome home, Oksana!
其实我从没在这里生活过
I've never actually lived here.
-欢迎回家 -好吧
- Welcome home! - Well, okay.
但看在此时此刻的份上 就顺你意吧
I'll go along with it for the sake of the moment!
♪Crocodile Rock - Elton John♪
*我记得摇滚刚开始流行时*
*I remember when Rock was young*
*我和苏西兴致盎然*
*Me and Susie had so much fun*
*手挽手打水漂*
*Holding hands and skimming stones*
*我有一辆旧雪弗兰和一方栖身之地*
*Had an old gold Chevy And a place of my own*
*但我做过最酷的事*
*But the biggest kick I ever got*
*还是叫作鳄鱼摇滚的东西*
*Was doing a thing Called the Crocodile Rock*
*当别的孩子们还在整日玩着摇滚时*
*While the other kids were Rocking round the clock*
*我们蹦蹦跳跳 玩着鳄鱼摇滚*
*We were hopping and bopping To the Crocodile Rock*
*鳄鱼摇滚 震撼人心*
*Well, Crocodile Rocking Is something shocking*
*你的舞步 难以停歇*
*When your feet Just can't keep still*
*美妙时光 空前绝后*
*I never knew me a better time And I guess I never will*
-*上帝啊 这些美好的周五夜晚* -一起来啊
- *Oh, lawdy mama Those Friday nights* - Come on, come on
*苏西身着紧身裙*
*When Susie wore Her dresses tight*
*鳄鱼摇滚淡出视线*
*And the Crocodile Rocking Was out of sight*
好玩吗
Having fun?
我这是在 怎么说呢
This is my, er, how you call this?
发泄愤怒
Anger problem.
你整天都跟这堆木头打交道 就像爸爸一样
You saw this wood all day, like Dad?
也没有那么糟
It's not so bad.
我以前也做过木工
I used to do woodwork.
真的吗 在哪
Really? Where?
你以前一直都想当一名消防员 对吧
You always wanted to be a firefighter. Right?
你还记得
You remember.
没错 后来我意识到自己恐高
Yeah, that was before I realise I'm scared of heights.
你过得挺好 是吧
So, you've had a good life, huh?
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
博尔卡说你环游过世界
Bor'ka say you've been all over the world.
你是因为这个才成为飞行员的吗 为了四处旅行
Is that why you became pilot? So you could travel?
当然了
Sure.
我很想你
I missed you.
你真的不记得爸爸了吗
You really don't remember Dad?
他是什么样的人
What was he like?
有趣
Funny.
强大
Strong.
他教我怎么跟人打架
He taught me how to fight.
他比别人好多了
He was much better.
比谁
Than what?
妈妈太刻薄了
She was mean.
你才刻薄
You were mean.
你太烦人了
You were annoying.
我用沙发来发泄
I beat the crap out of sofa
这样我就不用打人发泄了
so I don't beat the crap out of people.
你觉得这很奇怪吗
You think that's weird?
去打人吧
Just beat the crap out of people.
会让你感觉好很多
It will make you feel a lot better.
你也以为我们死了吗
Did you think we were dead too?
孤儿院是这么跟你说的吗
That's what orphanage told you?
他们说我们是怎么死的
How they say we die?
车祸
Car crash.
这绝对是你吃过最好吃的卷心菜卷
This is the greatest golubtsy you ever tasted.
他们在那做什么呢
What are they doing over there?
明天是年度庆典 我们为本地村民举办的
Annual festival tomorrow. We host for local villages.
非常棒
It's so great!
我保证 你会玩得很开心
You'll have lots of fun, I promise.
你保证不了
You can't promise that.
每个人在庆典都会很开心 你到时候就知道了
Everyone have fun at festival. You'll see.
你难道不想离开这里吗
Don't you want to get out?
-妈妈需要我 -需要你做什么
- Mum needs me. - For what?
我和你不一样 你总是很强大
I'm not like you. You were always strong.
强大是一种选择
Being strong is a choice.
别为了她留在这
Don't stay here for her.
她想要控制你
She wants to control you.
她不是一个坏女人
She's not a bad woman.
这里的人说她是圣人
People here say she's saint.
这里的人并不了解她
People here don't know her.
你为什么回来 奥克萨娜
Why did you come, Oksana?
因为我之前一直打嗝
Because I had the hiccups.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
享受温馨时刻
Having a moment.
瞧 我在和我姐姐在吃午饭
Look, it's me and sister having lunch.
纳吉娅 看到了吗 我姐姐
看到了
从我小时候起 纳吉娅就一直给我做饭
Nadege has been cooking for me since I was a kid.
你在为庆典做肉馅炸面包吗
当然了
纳吉娅每年都参加肉馅炸面包大赛
Nadege enters her piroshki every year
-还连续赢了 -十九年
- and has won the last... - Nineteen years.
博尔卡今年也要参赛
You know Bor'ka is entering a piroshki this year.
他想要奖金
He wants the prize money.
我真是怕极了
I'm terrified.
我会帮他
And I am going to help him.
但你厨艺很差
But you are shit at cooking.
我知道 但他需要帮忙
I know, but he needs help.
他是个怪胎混♥蛋♥ 你跟他一样吗
Are you weird asshole like him?
比他更怪
Weirder.
阿姆斯特朗表示在月球重力下行动
Armstrong said moving in the lunar gravity
比在模拟的时候更容易
was easier than the simulations.
奥尔德林与阿姆斯特朗一会合...
And once Aldrin joined Armstrong...
你看到了吗
You see this?
人类的一大步发生在内华达州
Giant leap for mankind was in Nevada.
他们想要骗我们 知道吗
They're trying to fool us, you know.
-谁 -他们
- Who? - Them.
他们所有人
All of them.
他们甚至都没去到太空 你知道为什么吗
They never even went to space. You know why?
因为他们不想让我们知道 地球是平的
'Cause they don't want us to know that the Earth is flat.
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
你觉得这很搞笑吗
Do you think this funny?
有一个秘密组织
There is secret organisation,
能操控世界上所有的政♥府♥
that make influence on every government in world.
他们会造成地球毁灭 到时候你就笑不出来了
And they will cause downfall of planet and you won't laugh.
而且每一个...
And you know that in every, er...
-情报机构 你知道吧 -嗯
- Er, intelligence agency, yes? - Yeah.
俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥ 法国对外安♥全♥局♥ 军情六处
FSB, DGSE, MI6,
都有为这个组织工作的人
all have people working for this organisation.
你知道他们是谁吗
And you know what they are?
是「蜥蜴」
Lizards.
那个英国人 大卫·艾克This man in England, David Icke.
-你知道大卫·艾克吗 -当然
- You know David Icke? - Of course.
英国作家 公共演说家
提出了一种关于全球政♥治♥的阴谋论
他是个很聪明的人 懂得很多
Very smart man. Knows many things.
看吧 我们让你的世界观崩塌了
See? We blow your mind.
博尔卡
你要是还想去看艾尔顿 就赶紧过来帮忙
这里用的是盎司 这本书太老了
一盎司是多少
一盎司是多少克啊
How many grams is, erm, ounce?
28.35克
28.35.
我知道了又有什么用
And what the hell do I do with that?
这东西看起来跟屎一样
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表