剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
想念杀人
Killing people.
那种在扼杀生命前的瞬间所感受到的
That feeling you get the moment before you snuff out a life.
当你在对方放大的瞳孔中看见自己的眼睛
When you can see your own eyes reflected in dilated pupils.
你一只手就可以数出他们所剩的
When you can count the number of breaths
呼吸次数时的感觉
they have left on one hand.
他大叫着想被杀
He's crying out to be killed.
我在冷战时杀了很多美国人
I killed so many Americans in Cold War.
你可以用他们做成又大又油腻的挂毯
You can make giant, greasy tapestry out of them.
那时候美国人没那么胖 但也这么吵
They were less fat then, but just so loud.
你想动手的话 就上吧
You can do it if you like.
杀他吗
Kill him?
我们中总有个人得动手
One of us has to do it.
如果这对你意义如此重大 那就你来动手吧
If it means so much to you, you can do it, hmm?
就当作我送你的退休礼物
Look at it as my retirement present.
你已经做不到了 是吧
You have lost it, haven't you?
-什么 -你就是做不到了
- What? - Yeah, you have lost it.
你想让我杀了他是因为你害怕
You want me to kill him because you are afraid
自己再也做不到了
you won't be able to do it again.
天 这可真是难得一见
Oh, boy. This is priceless.
我告诉你 我很高兴他们在意识到
I tell you one thing. I'm glad that they agreed to send me home,
他们提拔了一个废物之前 同意把我送回家了
before they realised they had promoted a dud.
请让开
Get out of my way, please.
哎呀
Oops.
几年前我坐火车去过伦敦
I got the train down to London a couple of years back.
我和我的妻子是真实罪案发生地徒步游的粉丝
Me and the wife are big fans of true crime walking tours, you see,
如果你想用最少的钱看最多的连环杀手
and if you want to get the most serial killer bang for your buck,
首都就最合适不过了
the capital is the only place to be.
你知道 开膛手杰克
You know, Jack The Ripper,
丹尼斯·尼尔逊 约翰·克里斯蒂
Dennis Nilsen, John Christie.
我们全都看过他们作案的地方
We've done 'em all.
你试过吗
You ever tried one?
什么 没有 我没试过
What? Oh, er... No, I don't think so.
你一定要试试
Oh, you must.
当然 有些人会介意
Sure, some people have a problem
觉得这是在赞扬暴♥力♥什么的
with the glorification of the violence, etcetera,
但我和我的妻子 爱极了
but, me and the wife, we love it.
现实生活中没有 你知道吧
Not in real life, you understand.
绝对没有 我们非常遵纪守法
No, no, no, no, no. We're really very law-abiding...
我连蜘蛛都不舍得杀
I mean, I don't even kill spiders.
-怎么了 -贝尔 我来对地方了吗
- Yup. - Bear, am... Am I in the right place?
-斯图尔特城♥堡♥吗 -对
- Castle Stuart? - Yeah.
-你确定这是信♥用♥卡♥最后被使用的地方吗 -确定
- Are you sure this is the last place the card was used? - Positive.
他们来了
They're coming.
那是谁
Who's that?
在这里停
Pull over here.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me. Sir.
你能帮我捡下球吗
Will you help me get my ball?
我妈的腿脚有些不便
My mother's feeling unsteady on her feet,
我们也不想独自进入树林
and we don't want to go into the woods alone.
-等会再见 -好
- Catch you later. - Sure.
交易取消 我来动手
Deal's off. I'm doing this one.
你们知道吗 现在有些女孩子
You know, some girls would stop themselves
都不找男士帮忙了
asking for help from a man these days.
她们觉得这是原则问题
They do it as a matter of principle.
我可不会
Uff! Not me.
在我家男人就该像个男人 女人就该像个女人
I was brought up in a family where men were men, and women were women,
女人就喜欢男人有男人的样子
and women liked their men to be men.
对 我们就是这么做的
Aye, that's how we did it.
太对了
Damn right.
这就是为什么我不介意提拔女性进入我的董事会
And that's why I don't have a problem promoting women to my board.
正因为你们缺少技能
Because your lack of know-how
我才能展现英雄本色
gives me an excuse to feel heroic.
我只是在开玩笑
I'm only joking. That's...
在这个国家经常怎么说来着
What do you say in this country?
-"别太当真" -不不不
- "Don't get your knickers in a twist." - No, no, no.
你刚才没说错
You got it in one.
我都数不清有多少次我去打球
I can't tell you the amount of times I've gone to hit the ball
其实完全是在打别的东西
and hit something else entirely.
-它就在这附近 -好的
- It's just in here somewhere. - Okay.
我好像看到了
Oh, I think I see it.
就在那一片蕨类植物那里
It's just in that patch of ferns over there.
让我来
Allow me.
这多好啊 妈妈
Isn't this wonderful, Mum?
这位善良的绅士在帮我们捡球呢
The kind gentleman's getting the ball for us.
它在跟我玩捉迷藏
It's playing hard to get.
美国就没有皮带吗
Do they not have belts in America?
三
Three...
二
Two...
一
One.
找到了
Here you go.
我的天
Oh, God!
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
塞进腰包 吃了它
Stuff that in your fanny pack and eat it!
-天呐 -你在等什么
- Oh, my God! - What are you waiting for?
跑啊
Run!
该死
Oh, shit!
不得不说 我并不喜欢伦敦
I don't care much for London, it must be said.
在我看来太繁忙 太危险了
Too busy for my liking. Too dangerous.
在这里我总是很有安全感
I always feel safe around here.
你觉得呢
How about you?
你喜欢我们这个小地方吗
How do you find our wee part of the world?
我的神
Jesus Christ!
-天啊 -让他上车
- Oh, my God! - Let him in.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 天啊
Thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh, my God!
发生什么事了
What happened?
-外面有个疯女人 -她长什么样
- There's a crazy woman on the loose. - What does she look like?
为什么这样问 有什么关系吗
Why? Why? How does that matter?
-她长什么样 -漂亮的脸蛋
- What does she look like? - Pretty face.
长得漂亮 身材好
Pretty girl. Nice figure.
她和她妈妈一起
She was with her mom.
她的妈妈吗
Her mother?
对 她用高尔夫球杆打了她妈妈的头
Yes. She hit her mom in the head with a golf club.
-好 在哪 在哪 -什么
- Okay, where was this? Where was this? - What?
我不知道 在第16洞
I don't know. Er... Sixteenth hole,
-从那边走半英里左右 -好 下车
- about half a mile that way. - Okay. Get out.
-什么 -下车 下车 快下车
What? - Get out, get out, get out!
-这是个什么邪恶国家啊 -下车 下车 下车
- What is this vile country? - Get out! Get out! Get out!
去第16洞 快点
Drive to the sixteenth hole. Now!
♪Watch Your Back - The Coathangers♪
附近某处
怎么那么久才来
What took you so long?
你几个小时前就该到了
You were supposed to be here hours ago.
我不想说这个
I don't want to talk about it.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
去拿我的钱
To get my money.
达莎
Dasha?
她在哪里
Where is she?
八...
Mous...
八字胡
..moustache.
-八... -我听不见 再说一遍
- Mous... - I can't... I can't hear you. Say it again.
八字...
Mousta...
他的八字胡很可爱
He has lovely moustache.
和斯大林一样
Like Stalin.
*这一次 你不再隐藏*
*This time what you don't hide*
*我看到了你内心的黑暗*
*I see darkness in you*
*我看到了你内心的黑暗*
*I see darkness in you*
*我看到了你内心的黑暗*
*I see darkness in you*
卡罗琳 是我 收到消息回电♥话♥
Carolyn, it's me. Call me back when you get this.
我找到能把来龙去脉连起来的东西了
I found the thing linking thingy to The Thingy.
你懂的 保罗和「十二门徒」的关系
You know, Paul to The Twelve.
好了 我要做个煎蛋饼庆祝下
Okay, I'm gonna make myself an omelette to celebrate.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表