剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
*She's my witch*
*她像女巫一般令我着迷*
*She's my witch*
*她像女巫一般令我着迷*
*She's my witch*
新莫尔登[韩国城]
英格兰
嘿 看着点
Hey, watch it!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Screw you.
巴塞罗那
罗马那事之后我们一直在监视你
We have been watching you since Rome.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, don't you?
你很难被取代
You're not easy to replace.
你真该看看他们让我训练的那些白♥痴♥
You should see some of the cretins they send for me to train.
如果你想回来
If you did ever want back in,
我可以帮你弄到一切
I can get you more of everything.
钱 旅行机会 公♥寓♥
Money, travel, apartment.
比你之前有过的都要好
All better than you've ever had.
你天赋异禀
You're so talented.
你是我训练过最厉害的杀手
You're the best I ever trained.
-你注定名垂青史 -名垂青史
- You're "Destined for greatness." - Destined for greatness.
-我说的是真的 -耶 耶耶耶
- It's true. - Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
你的前途一片光明 奥克萨娜
You have brilliant career ahead of ysou, Oksana...
你觉得我傻吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
你觉得我傻吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
我还是赢家
I'm still champion.
三次才算赢
Best out of three.
科维斯卡饼干
Kopveska?
一种俄♥罗♥斯♥食物
我想办法把进口到...
I get them imported to...
你那算作弊
Hey, that is cheating.
所以...
So...
如果我真的想回来
If I do ever want to come back,
而你可以给我那么多好东西
and you give me all this amazing stuff...
你又能得到什么好处呢
What's in it for you?
看到我最有天赋的学生做她命中注定的工作
Knowing my most talented student is doing work of her destiny.
我再说一遍
I repeat...
你能得到什么好处
What is in it for you?
如果我把你招回来 你也好好工作的话
If I get you back and working well...
他们会把我送回家 回俄♥罗♥斯♥去
They will send me home, to Russia.
你想要什么我都会满足你
Whatever you want, I will do it.
我会给你一切
I will get you anything.
告诉我你想要什么吧
Just tell me.
相信我
Trust me.
权力是你唾手可得的东西 奥克萨娜
Power is there for the taking, Oksana.
你只要知道怎样才是聪明的做法
You just have to be smart about how.
不慌不忙 如愿以偿[抓住猴子]
Slowly, slowly, catch a monkey.
守门人
A Keeper.
我想成为一个守门人
I want to be a Keeper.
守门人地位很高
A Keeper is big.
比康斯坦丁要高 比我的地位还要高
Higher than Konstantin, it's higher than me.
你问我想要什么 这就是我想要的
You said what I wanted, that's what I want.
行吧 行吧
Okay, okay.
我们...我们可以想想办法
We... We can work with this.
-对吧 -对 我们可以想办法搞定这事
- Right? - Yeah, we can work with this.
她想成为一个守门人
She wants to be Keeper.
"守门人 奥克萨娜"
"Oksana, the Keeper."
奥克萨娜想成为一个守门人
Oksana wants to be Keeper.
守门人 奥克萨娜
Oksana, the Keeper.
我明天就去找他们 说你想要...
I will go to them tomorrow and I will say she wants...
薇拉内尔
"Villanelle."
叫我薇拉内尔
You call me Villanelle.
好吧 薇拉内尔
Okay. Okay. Villanelle.
♪Hoola - Archie Bronson Outfit♪
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我不好
No, I'm not.
某个混♥蛋♥又在偷我的软糖
Some bastard's been stealing my Tangfastics again.
一种软糖的牌子
最好叫警♥察♥咯
Better call in the troops.
你随便笑我 但偷就是偷 朋友
Well, you joke, but theft is theft, my friend.
今天偷软糖 明天就偷数据了
Tangfastics today, data tomorrow.
今晚来参加答题游戏吗
Pop quiz tonight?
今晚不行
Erm, I can't this evening.
但足球的问题我们需要你来回答
But we need you for all the football questions.
我要见个人
I'm meeting someone.
一个朋友
A friend.
我也不是唯一一个了解足球的
And I'm not the only one who knows about football.
你居然有朋友
You have friends?
你知道你要是想融入这里
You realise to fit in here,
必须得跟我们一样社交无能
you have to be socially inept like the rest of us.
我确实是 不用担心
Oh, I'm that too. Don't worry.
这个朋友是谁啊
So, who's the friend?
这个...没什么 真的
It's erm... It's nothing, really.
你知道 一个正常人会因为更有趣的事情出现
You know, a normal person would flake on their friends
而放朋友鸽子
when something better turns up.
这倒提醒了我以后千万不要指望你
Well, remind me not to rely on you for anything.
对了 我喜欢你那篇写外来入侵水母迁徙的文章
I liked your piece on invasive jellyfish migration, by the way.
谢谢 我也喜欢你写的
Thanks. I liked yours.
等等 你现在还什么都没写呢 对吧
Oh, wait, you haven't written anything, have you?
我正在写了
I'm working on it.
我不管
I don't care!
不 你跟我们保证过
No, you promised us...
你说过要是没准备好 他也不会催的 对吧
You said he doesn't push it if it's not ready, right?
我说的是我
I said that about me.
听着 我能帮你
Look, I could help you,
如果你告诉我是关于什么的
if you tell me what it's about.
我也还没想好
I don't really know yet.
那好吧
Okay, then.
岂有此理
Unbelievable!
我会找出是谁干的
I will find you.
弗兰克·哈尔顿
胖熊猫
爆♥炸♥性装置恐被用于海马偷猎
两份猪肉饺子 一份牛肉和一份杂菜
好
她给你发消息了吗
她会的 她说了我们在一起很开心
好吧
她工作很忙
你不用跟我解释
她明天就会回的
好吧好吧
伊芙
你阿姨打电♥话♥来了
想拜托我照顾一下你
你怎么就不来前面做服务员呢
那样小费也多 排班还不累
我喜欢厨房♥那边
I like the kitchen.
你可以选择逃避
但那是不可能的
我喜欢厨房♥那边
I like the kitchen.
好吧
Okay.
伊琳娜
未知来电
您的认证已过期
请联♥系♥您的上司
您现在身份状态未知
请重新认证
我要这个
I'll take this.
真可爱
This is sweet.
-你是来旅游的吗 -嗯
- Are you visiting? - Yes.
不 这是给我女儿买♥♥的
No. This is for my daughter.
她喜欢伦敦吧
She likes London, does she?
她讨厌伦敦的一切
She hates everything about it.
所以我才寄这个给她
That's why I'm sending it.
一 二
One and two,
伸展你的腿
and stretch your legs!
结束
And finish!
你那是什么鬼动作
你在哭吗 别那么窝囊
Are you crying? Don't be a wimp.
你真的很想惹她生气时
When you really, really want to piss her off,
你对她说 俄♥罗♥斯♥是一个腐♥败♥的国家
you say, "Russia is a corrupt state,
不过是依附在苏联荣耀的阴影下残喘
"clinging to the shadows of its Soviet glory."
看到这个女人没 她以前和你们一样废物
You see this woman? She was useless just like you,
但我教会她如何坚强
but I showed her how to be strong.
-还有怎么下黑手 -没错
- And fight dirty. - Yes.
下黑手 但听达莎的话
Fight dirty, but listen to Dasha.
滚蛋吧
Now piss off.
明天 我要看到你们火一样的激♥情♥
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表