剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
38 to 50 on Bruce?
-你是来蹭厕所的吗 -我不知道
- You taking the piss? - Uh, I...I don't know.
我有吗
Uh...am I?
你是个喜剧演员吧
Comedian, are ya?
营业
歇业
莎伦 听我说
Sharon? Sharon, listen.
我们之间好像有些误会
I...think we got off on the wrong...
我刚刚在地上捡到了这个 你要不要
I...I found this on the floor. And, well, do you want it?
你从来没贿赂过别人吧
You've not tried to bribe someone before, have ya?
戴夫
Dave?
你瞧见没 这位女士想贿赂我
Did you see that? Lady just tried to bribe me.
请你就收下吧
Will you just take it, please?
你说的布鲁斯是什么
What is this Bruce?
赛马 狗 还是拳击手
A horse? A dog? A boxer?
布鲁斯·弗莱彻是谁
Who is Bruce Fletcher?
这里的老板 就住在楼上
The owner. Lives upstairs.
我可以和他谈谈吗
Can I just speak to him, please?
弗莱彻
Fletch?
有人找你
Someone here to see ya.
是个女人 叫...
A woman called...?
1号♥ 追逐塔卢拉
塔卢拉
Tallulah.
2号♥ 鲨鱼船
夏克[鲨鱼]
Shark.
塔卢拉·夏克
Tallulah...Shark.
这种是妓♥女♥ 脱衣舞娘
或成人影星取名的方式
-你想干什么 -我来取东西
- What do you want? - I'm here to make a collection.
取东西
Collection.
我还以为你会更像个脱衣舞娘呢
I expected you to look more like a stripper.
我做了伪装
I'm in disguise.
你养过树厥吗 塔卢拉
Have you got a tree fern, Tallulah?
你得把它们包起来过冬
You've gotta wrap 'em for the winter,
否则它们就会冻死
otherwise they freeze to death.
你要从哪个柜子取东西
What box you collecting from?
-这是那个俄♥罗♥斯♥人的柜子 -他派我来的
- This is the Russian's box. - Oh, he sent me.
他没有
No, he didn't.
-他有 -他没有
- Yes, he did. - No, he didn't!
他有
Yes, he did.
你是说 你这样的女人和他那样的男人混在一起吗
You telling me that a lady like you is mixed up with a man like him?
我可不是什么好女人
I'm not a very nice lady.
好吧
Alright, then.
反正你有密♥码♥
You've got the code.
我拦不住你
I can't stop ya.
我不喜欢参加自己不清楚内容的会议
I don't like meetings where I don't know what I'm meeting about.
所以什么事这么急 不能等等吗
So, what's so urgent, it can't wait?
天啊 这里比军情六处的条件都差
Christ. It's worse than MI6 in here.
卡罗琳 需要我
Carolyn, can...
需要我给你泡杯茶吗
..can I make you a cup of tea?
-你怎么这种语气 -什么语气
- Why do you say it like that? - How did I say it?
就像我马上需要喝杯茶一样
Like I'm about to need one.
-卡罗琳 -不是吧 你也这样
- Carolyn. - Oh, no. Not you as well.
我们觉得还是当面给你看这个比较好
We thought it better to show you this face-to-face.
给我看什么
Show me what?
我们有了新发现
Well, we've had a breakthrough.
这边请
Please.
女士
Ma'am.
我的老天爷 有人能告诉我发生什么了吗
For God's sake, will someone tell me what's going on?
你知道"糖非凡"[软糖品牌]吗
Are you familiar with Tangfastics?
极端分子组织 激进黑客团体
Extremist organisation? A hacktivist group?
还是什么独行侠吗
Lone wolf?
是一种糖果
They're a sweet.
但不是那种甜的糖
Not a SWEET sweet, though.
更像是形状各异 裹着糖衣的
They're more of a sour sugar-coated gummy
酸味橡皮糖
in various different shapes.
总之 我每天都吃一包
Anyway, I get through a packet a day.
压力大会吃上两包
Two if I'm stressed.
几个月前 我发现
And a couple of months ago, I realised
有人在偷吃我的软糖
someone was dipping their finger into my Tangfastic honey pot.
我就装了一个秘密摄像头
So, I-I set up a secret camera.
因为这小贼好像放弃偷吃了
Haven't checked the footage in a while
所以我也有段时间没查看录像了
because the thief seemed to give up,
但今天 我发现了这个
but, uh, today, I found this.
肯尼
Kenny.
偷吃小混♥蛋♥
Pilfering bastard.
对不起
Sorry.
不止这段
Uh, there's...more.
这是肯尼死的那天拍到的
This is from the day Kenny died.
我知道了
I see.
是你
You!
我本想说见到你很高兴
I would say it's nice to see you,
但上次 你任由我等死
but last time, you were leaving me to die.
你怎么没留在医院
Why aren't you in hospital?
我需要来取走一个包裹
I needed to collect a package.
就是这个包裹
That package.
-把它给我 -不
- Give it to me. - No!
它是我的
It's mine.
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no!
薇拉内尔叫我来拿的
Villanelle asked me to get it.
对 本应该她来帮我拿的
Yes! Because she's supposed to be getting it for me.
不
No.
别逼一个病人追着你跑
Don't make a sick man run.
你认为我会就这么交给你吗
You think I'm just gonna hand it over to you?
这是给我女儿的一个礼物
It's a gift for my daughter.
对你来说真的没用处
You have literally no use for it.
-你自己看看 -我会的
- Look for yourself. - I will.
待在那里
Stay there.
看到了吗
See?
一个俄♥罗♥斯♥领导人接着另一个
Each Russian leader births another.
叶利钦的表现不佳 对吧
Yeltsin come off poorly, huh?
你女儿为什么想要这个
Why would your daughter want this?
她脑子不太正常
She's not right in the head.
我保证 这只是一个旅游买♥♥的便宜货而已
I promise you, this is just a cheap piece of tourist tat.
那如果我把它扔大街上你不介意吧
Oh, so you won't mind if I just throw it in the street?
不 不 不要
No. No. No!
这到底是什么
What is it?
上面有一个条形码
There is a barcode on it.
它能够打开一个保险箱 里面有钱 护照
It opens another safety box with money, passports,
应急旅行洗漱包
emergency toiletries...
-你还好吗 -不好
- Are you OK? - No.
好 好 慢点 走慢点
OK. OK. Slow, slow.
慢点 慢点 慢慢来
Slow. Slow. Slow.
我约了和伊芙·波拉斯特里见面
I have a meeting with Eve Polastri.
她不在 要我给她捎个信吗
She's not here. Can I take a message?
我就在这等着
I'll wait.
你想喝点什么
Would you like a drink?
这么多谋杀案
So much death.
那个案子
That one...
不是我♥干♥的
..that wasn't me.
我发誓
I swear.
-是她 -谁啊
- It's her. - Who?
就她
Her!
天哪 真的是她
Oh, my God, it IS her.
她就坐在我们面前
She's directly in front of us.
而且她很喜欢吃软糖
And she likes Tangfastics.
她真令人吃惊
She is amazing.
你觉得她会对那些阴♥茎♥做什么 在...
What do you think she does with all the penises after...?
有什么事吗
Yes?
抱歉
Excuse me.
你最好别打电♥话♥告诉我你要死了
This better not be you calling to tell me you're dead.
你能告诉你朋友把我的东西还给我吗
Will you please tell your friend to give me what's mine?
你和伊芙在一起呀
You're with Eve?
伊芙 我在你工作的地方
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表