剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
那个魔方呢
Where's that Rubik's Cube?
我只有把贴纸都揭下来才能还原它
The only way I can solve this is by taking off all the stickers.
不用还原 这是种魔方转动记号♥法
Oh, we don't need to solve it, it's cube notation.
他已经给了我们指引
He's told us what to do.
把右侧面顺时针转九十度
Okay, erm, turn it right face 90 degrees clockwise.
我应该听懂你说的话吗
Is that supposed to mean something to me?
不必
No.
下一个是U
Er, "U".
往上转九十度
Upwards 90 degrees.
R'
"R" Apostrophe.
逆时针转动右侧面
Right face anti-clockwise.
U2和F'
"U2" And "F" Apostrophe.
好了
I think that's it.
"施耐噗"
Sschnp...
"施耐噗"
Sschnp!
熊猫
熊猫
Panda?
肯尼把这个账户命名为"熊猫"
Kenny named the account "Panda".
肯尼和我以前曾经调查过一个国际组织
Kenny and I were looking into an international organ...
在我讲下去之前 你们必须明白
But before I go on, you have to understand
一旦我把这些事告诉你们 你们的生活将危机四伏
that once I tell you about them, your lives are in danger.
-那就别告诉我们 -他们人称「十二门徒」
- Then don't tell us. - They're called The Twelve,
他们已经渗透到世界各地的政♥府♥组织里了
and they've infiltrated governments and organisations all over the world.
我们还不清楚他们最终目的是什么
We don't know what their end game is.
我们只知道
But we do know they've been responsible
他们制♥造♥了大量的国际谋杀案
for a significant number of international murders.
比如
Okay, now,
胖熊猫是一名中国情报员 在柏林被杀害
Fat Panda was a Chinese intelligence officer killed in Berlin.
他当时正在追查「十二门徒」的一名双重间谍
He was tracking a double agent for The Twelve
那名间谍通过开曼群岛的一个银行账户
who was being paid from a bank account in...
接受「十二门徒」的报酬
the Cayman Islands.
好吧
Right.
这个双重间谍弗兰克·哈尔顿
The double agent was an MI5 officer
是前军情五处的官员
named Frank Haleton.
弗兰克后来怎么了
What happened to Frank?
他的老二被切掉了
He lost his knob.
性命也丢了
And his life.
是先没的老二啊
In that order?
「十二门徒」本想一击毙命
Well, the Twelve wanted a hit on him,
不过...
but the...
那个杀手...
But the assassin was...
-她很擅长... -女杀手吗
- I mean, she had a flair for... - She?
弗兰克死后 这个账户就不再使用了
The account went dormant after Frank's death.
但肯尼之前发现它又被激活了
But Kenny found it was active again.
过去两个月有三笔银行转账
Three bank transfers in the last two months,
总额达到600万欧元
totalling just over six million euros.
余额转到了日内瓦的一个账户上
And the remaining balance moved to an account in Geneva.
所以这个日内瓦账户是谁的
So who owns the Geneva account?
我们不知道
We don't know.
我们需要能搞到
We need someone who can get into some
高度机密银行信息的人
very classified banking info.
确实
Yes, we do.
不可以 我们不能求助他们
No. We do not go to them.
我们必须去
Yes, we do.
问题是我们现在无法追踪这个账户
The thing is we can't trace the account.
是啊
Well, yeah.
要不是需要隐匿踪迹 谁会去日内瓦开户啊
You don't set up an account in Geneva for transparency.
但你可以追踪这个账户对吧
But you could trace it, right?
我以为我们只要调查手♥机♥就好了
I thought we were looking into the phone.
那才是我们约好的 对吧
That was the deal, wasn't it?
还是"带头大哥"杰米
Or did Charlie Big Potatoes
没吃到亲亲牌饼干就改了主意
change his mind because he didn't get a Hobnob?
英国最受欢迎的饼干品牌之一
别闹了 我们是一伙的
Come on. We're in this together.
是吗
Are we?
因为只有我一边在军情六处工作
Because no one else is having to work at MI6
还得一边给卡罗琳打黑工
whilst moonlighting for Carolyn,
现在你还想我去追踪...
and now you want me to trace...
难道你以为这份工作会更好干吗
Did you take this job thinking it would be easier?
如果你真这么想 现在就可以退出
If you did, quit now.
因为这份工作只会越来越难
Cos it's only getting tougher.
我看看我能做些什么
I'll see what I can do.
太棒了
Great.
还有
Oh, and, uh...
这是截至目前我们认为在他们暗♥杀♥名单上的人
That's who we think has been on their hitlist so far.
我一直在翻查军情六处里
You know, I've been going through the MI6 case files
你和肯尼所调查的案件文档
you and Kenny worked on.
你真的应该采取些保护措施
You really should have some kind of protection.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
你知道那些受军情六处保护的人
Do you have any idea what happens to
都是什么下场吗
people who are protected by MI6?
什么下场
What?
不是什么好下场就是了
It's not good.
-查尔斯·柯鲁格 -是我
- Charles Kruger. - It's me.
"我"是谁
Who's "Me"?
快让我进去
Just let me in.
为健康干杯
Na zdorovie.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人很少使用
该表达常被外国人使用
看看我们 老康 我们都老了
Look at us, Kostya, we are old.
孩子们都长大了
The kids are all grown up.
下个月我就要参加我儿子的毕业典礼
I'm going to see my son's graduation next month.
他跳的现代舞 感染力极强
His modern dance, it's so visceral!
你跳过街舞吗 老康
Have you ever locked and popped, Kostya?
没有吧 这把年纪容易把屁♥股♥摔成两半
No! You'd displace a hip these days, eh?
是不是呀
Wouldn't you?
你找我
You wanted to see me?
是的
Yeah.
有人一直在从日内瓦的账户里偷钱
Somebody's been siphoning money from the Geneva account.
我取回了剩下的
I managed to retrieve what's left,
但相当大一笔钱被偷走了
but a pretty sizeable chunk's been taken.
丢了多少
How much has gone?
总共600万
Er, six million in total.
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you know who?
还不清楚
No, not yet,
但我会找到他的
but I'll find the person responsible.
我会找人问问 看看能找到什么
I'll make some calls. See what I can find.
这笔钱 康斯坦丁
Er, the money, Konstantin.
最好是把钱堵上
I... I'd prefer the money.
你能帮我渡过这个难关吗
If you could tide me over?
给我争取点时间 让我找到那个混♥蛋♥
Just buys me some time until I find the scoundrel.
好
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
伊琳娜最近怎么样 还是那么混♥蛋♥吗
How's Irina these days? Still a little shit?
她整个人就像是一坨屎在另一坨上拉屎
She's like a little shit taking a shit on a big shit,
三屎合一 惊天大屎
and the three shits combined into one enormous shit.
那很好嘛
That's wonderful!
孩子嘛
Kids!
孩子都这样
Kids.
梅菲尔区
伦敦
我想要闻起来权力在握
I want to smell powerful.
让别人闻了就忍♥不住惊叹
I want to make people gag with it.
你能帮我挑选吗
Can you do that for me?
我们这边有几款适合女士的香水
Well, we have some lovely floral fragrances
花香调的
for ladies over here.
特别是鸢尾花香这款 十分...
The iris, in particular, is a very power...
或许我该描述下我的想法
Maybe I should describe to you what I'm thinking.
让我拿支笔
Let me get a pen.
我想闻起来像罗马百夫长I want to smell like a Roman centurion...
古代军队百人左右队伍的军官
他路遇旧敌
...who's coming across an old foe
那位旧敌曾让他遍体鳞伤
who, in battle once, hurt him greatly.
但从那之后 这位罗马百夫长
Oh, but since then, the Roman centurion has become...
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表