剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
煎蛋饼 泡个澡
Omelette, run a bath,
放个浴盐球
put a bath bomb in it.
「俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥」想杀我
The FSB wants to kill me.
「十二门徒」想杀我
The Twelve want to kill me.
卡罗琳的女儿想杀我
Carolyn's daughter wants to kill me.
我的前妻想杀我
My ex-wife wants to kill me.
我的女儿想杀我
My daughter wants to kill me.
我前妻的新男友要是没死的话
My ex-wife's new boyfriend would want to kill me
也想杀了我
if he wasn't already dead.
看着点路 傻子
Look where you're going, idiot.
那个路人现在也想杀了我
That random guy now wants to kill me.
-我以为你不想聊这个 -我是不想
- I thought you didn't want to talk about it. - I don't.
你嘴上说着不想聊
Well, I'm hearing a lot of something that sounds like talking
但我倒是听你说个不停啊
for someone who doesn't want to talk about it.
我觉得我是真的真的累了
I think I'm just really, really tired.
那是因为你体内缺镁
Up your magnesium.
-也许我不应该走 -你在开玩笑吗
- Maybe I shouldn't go. - Are you serious?
也许我应该让他们杀了我
Maybe I should just let them kill me.
冷静一点 行不行
Bring the mood down, why don't you?
我去了古巴又能干什么
What I'm going to do in Cuba, anyway?
我会被热死的
I burn like that.
在沙滩上看看书啊
Well, read books on the beach.
抽抽烟啊 伸伸腿
Smoke cigars. Get your legs out.
提防着别被杀死
Don't get murdered.
不管我去哪 都有人想杀我
Wherever I go, someone wants to murder me.
我可以远走高飞 但他们还是会追过来
I can run as far as I want, they will still come.
-也许是我活该 -你就是活该
- I probably deserve it. - You definitely deserve it.
但去了古巴 你就可以穿着好看的哈瓦那衬衫被杀死
This way you can get murdered in a cute Havana shirt.
面对现实吧 薇拉内尔 我就是个白♥痴♥
Let's face it, Villanelle, I'm a prick.
我唯一等待的就是另一个傻屌♥去
And the only thing I am waiting for is another prick to...
另一个傻屌♥去...
Another prick to...
该死
Shit!
也指拉屎
另一个傻屌♥去拉屎
Another prick to shit?
说什么呢
What is that?
你是装的吗
Are you faking it?
起来 起来
Get up! Get up.
不 你现在还不能死
No! No, you can't die on me now.
我们怎么拿到钱 钱在哪里
How do we get the money? Where's the money?
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我会回来找你的 我发誓
I'll come back for you. I promise.
-但我需要这笔钱 -我的口袋里
- But I need the money. - My pocket.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我也不想你死
I don't want you to die either.
我真的不想
I really don't.
但你可能真的会死
But you actually might.
-不 他晕倒了 -有人能帮忙吗
- No, he just collapsed. - Can anyone help?
-我认识他 -好
- I know him. - Okay.
康斯坦丁
Konstantin.
有人叫了救护车吗
Has anyone called an ambulance?
在路上了
They're on their way.
康斯坦丁
Konstantin...
她在哪
Where is she?
*我曾拥有过爱情*
*I once had a love*
*还是爱情曾占据了我*
*Or did love have me?*
*它让我自♥由♥*
*It set me free*
*它让我自♥由♥*
*It set me free*
可真是个放瑜伽垫的好地方
Perfect place for a yoga mat.
杰拉尔汀
Geraldine.
我打算点外卖♥♥
I'm going to get a takeaway,
一个人点太不划算了
and it's terribly un-cost-effective for one person,
你也一起吧
so you're going to have to come in on it.
我不知道你最近都吃什么
I don't know what kind of thing you find acceptable to eat nowadays,
但我确定汉普斯特德都有卖♥♥
but I'm sure that Hampstead will provide.
-你怎么了 -没怎么
- What's the matter with you? - Nothing.
你又怎么了
What's the matter with you?
没事 你居然在点外卖♥♥
Nothing. You're ordering a takeaway.
别和我争 我们要庆祝一番
Don't argue with me. We're celebrating.
我以为的黄鼠狼原来还真是...
A weasel that I thought was a weasel, turns out to be...
-黄鼠狼 -是的 猜对了
- A weasel? - Yeah. Well done.
-我都可以 只要是素的就行 -好的
- I don't mind, er, anything vegetarian. - Of course.
我上楼去点餐
I'm going to order upstairs
等餐这会儿 我泡个澡
and I'm going to run a bath while we're waiting.
你一直都希望我多关心点自己 不是吗
That's the kind of self-care you're always advocating, isn't it?
休 最好是什么好消息 我要去泡澡了
Hugh, this better be good. I'm about to have a bath.
妈 浴缸里的水溢出来了
Mum, the bath's overflowing.
-你关掉水龙头了吗 -我当然关了
- Did you turn it off? - Of course I turned it off.
水都两英寸高了
There's two inches of water all over the floor.
你并不好 是吧
You're not really okay, are you?
别瞎说 我只是收到了些坏消息
Don't be ridiculous. I've had some disappointing news, that's all.
没必要大惊小怪
Nothing to get het up about.
什么消息
Well, what was it? The news.
不能说 他的家人目前还不知道
Can't say. His family haven't been informed yet.
妈 有人死了吗
Mum, did someone die?
别那么惊讶 杰拉尔汀
Don't look so shocked, Geraldine.
这和肯尼的情况不一样
It's not like Kenny.
他不是平民
He wasn't a member of the public.
完全了解情况 也知道自己面临的危险
He was fully briefed. He knew the risks.
是莫
It was Mo.
我担心我的时间不多了
I fear the walls may be closing in on me.
都冲着我来了
It's starting to feel personal.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你说没什么需要大惊小怪的
You said it was nothing to get het up about.
你怎么还能这么冷静啊
How can you be so bloody calm?
你有毛病吗
What is wrong with you?
你真是个没有感情的机器
You're an emotional iceberg!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Er, I'm... I'm sorry.
别 别突然扑过来
Don't... Come at me like that.
我没有扑过来 我只是想抱下你
I'm not coming at you. I'm trying to hug you.
-真的别了 -妈
- Just don't. - Mum.
-我在警告你 杰拉尔汀 -什么
- I'm warning you, Geraldine. - What?
这不健康
This isn't healthy.
你不能再这样下去了
It can't go on.
你不能一辈子都拒绝任何感受
You can't just refuse to feel anything for the rest of your life.
这样的生活意义何在呢
What kind of existence is that?
你... 你要找到一种释放自己的方式
You... You have to find some way to express yourself!
这是你想要的方式吗
Is that the kind of thing you were after?
我们置入了支架 用来疏通动脉
We've put in a stent to unblock your artery.
但你的生活方式也要所改变
But we'll need to look at some lifestyle changes.
你最近承受了很大的压力吗
Have you been under any increased stress lately?
-瓦西里耶夫先生 -是的
- Mr Vasiliev. - Yeah.
心脏病突发和血液中皮质醇含量过高有关
Heart attacks are associated with greater levels of cortisol in the blood.
-最近有什么烦心事吗 -是的
- Is there anything that's been bothering you? - Yeah.
-瓦西里耶夫先生 -是的
- Mr Vasiliev. - Yes.
*我看见了你 你看见了我*
*I see you. You see me*
*我选择答应 但心跳停了*
*And I say yes, but my heart stops*
*你看透了我*
*You're looking right through me*
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
利物浦街
伦敦
你好
Hello?
我们不能再这样见面了
We have to stop running into each other like that.
这对我俩都不太好
It's not good for both of us.
♪Demolition girl - Holly Golightly & Billy Childish♪
*搞破坏的女孩*
*Demolition girl*
*搞破坏的女孩*
*Demolition girl*
*搞破坏的女孩*
*Demolition girl*
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表