剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
♪Boy and Girl - Unloved♪
*如果我在青葱年纪*
*If I was old*
*灵魂就已老去*
*When I was young*
*我的所知所行会怎样*
*What I know and do*
*不过我也没法知道了*
*But I don't know*
*早已青春不再*
*I'm not so young*
*但我仍为你哭泣*
*But still I cry for you*
忧虑 悲伤 悔恨 都随它去吧
*还能说些什么呢*
*What's left to say*
*除却时间能治愈所有创伤*
*Except that time heals all wounds*
该死
Bastard!
*所以我会等下去*
*So I will wait and wait*
你该改抽电子烟
You need to go electric.
建议不错 谢谢
Great advice. Thanks.
我刚才看到你在自言自语
I saw you talking to yourself earlier.
你说什么
Excuse me?
还喝了很多酒
And you drink a lot.
你这套也许对别人有效
Okay, this might have worked for you before,
但跟你说 在我这没用
but just so you know, it's failing.
另外告诉你 我没醉
And for your information, I'm not drunk.
等到晚上你就该喝醉了
You will be by the end of the night.
那是往外拉的
It's pull, by the way.
我并不是在评判你
No judgment on my part.
只是观察了一下而已
Just making an observation.
你还是去别的地方观察吧
Well, go observe somewhere else.
你防范意识一直这么强吗
Are you always this defensive?
那你一直这么混♥蛋♥吗
Are you always this much of a dick?
我...我没...我没喝醉
I, I'm not, I'm not drunk.
他实在
He's just...
太烦人了
Very annoying.
*哭泣*
*That cried*
缅怀肯尼斯·阿尔弗雷德·斯图顿
*从爱中*
*And softly fell*
杀死伊芙
第三季 第二集
领导真难当
Management Sucks
*缓缓坠落*
*out of love*
*滑入*
*Into the depths*
*深邃海底*
*of the sea*
*两岁时*
*When I was two*
*我不停旋转*
*I'd swirl and swirl*
*共同向往*
*Together for*
*永恒*
*Eternity*
♪Dart For My Sweetheart - Archie Bronson Outfit♪
纯伏特加
Vodka. Straight.
要双份
And make it double.
不是因为我是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 而是这样才有劲
Not because I'm Russian, because it works.
肯尼听了一定很感动
Kenny would be so touched.
你要什么
What do you want?
杜松子酒
Gin.
麻烦来杯杜松子酒
Gin, please.
听说你现在成了行走的奇迹
I hear you are a walking miracle.
真是老天保佑
Oh. Hallelujah!
你知道吗 子弹穿过身体后
You know, when a bullet has been through you,
总会留下些什么
it leaves something behind.
可怜的肯尼
Poor Kenny.
他肯定讨厌这样
Oh, he'd hate this.
这是他的选择
He chose it.
你怎么知道他选择了什么
How do you know what he chose?
-从楼顶跳下去显然是种选择 -放屁 别说...
- Jumping off a building is a very clear choice... - Oh, bullshit. Don't say...
为什么大家都说是他自己跳下去的
Why is everyone saying he jumped?
小点声
Just be quiet.
你得考虑他的家人
You must think of the family...
拜托你别装了
Please don't pretend
你从来没为别人考虑过哪怕一秒钟
for one second that you ever think of anyone but yourself.
抱歉 抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
是你
Oh, you.
今晚还开心吗
Having a good night?
是啊 你知道吗 你那张脸
Yeah, you know what, you've really got this whole, erm,
满脸写着自命不凡
smug face thing down, don't you?
我就长这样
It's just my face.
真可惜
Shame.
每次他赢了办公室乒乓球赛之后都会放这首歌♥
Yeah, he'd always play this when he won the office table tennis.
不过他可不常赢 不是吗
Which wasn't very often, was it?
-回见 -打扰一下
- See you later. - Excuse me, I'm sorry.
你是不是和肯尼在「苦口良药」共事过
Erm, did you, did you work with Kenny at Bitter Pill?
是的 没错
Er, yeah, yeah, that's right.
-他之前怎么样 -杰米·海沃德
- How was he? - Jamie Hayward,
「苦口良药」的创始人兼主编
Founder, Editor of Bitter Pill.
如果你对肯尼的工作有什么疑问
Now, if you have any queries about Kenny's work...
-不 我... -可以来问我
- No, I... - ...you can come to me.
我没什么疑问
I have no queries.
借过
Excuse me.
暂停使用
这不是什么难题
麻烦确保下客人的酒水供应充足
Can you make sure everyone's topped up, please?
♪Saving Us a Riot - Phoria♪
选薯片准没错
The crisps are a safe bet.
不知道的还以为又是她办的那种破晚宴
You'd think it was one of her bloody dinners.
她确实办过许多很棒的晚宴
She does have very good dinners.
怎么了
What?
我胡子上沾了薯片渣吗
Oh, do I have crisps in my beard?
是你
It's you!
原来是你
It's you!
就在我妈以前办的一次晚宴上
It was one of Mum's dinners.
我当时八♥九♥岁
I was about eight, nine,
我做了个噩梦
and I'd had a nightmare
你发现我蹲在楼梯上哭
and you found me crying on the stairs...
对我说 怪兽在时你会陪着我
You told me you were there as monster watch
确保屋里不会闯入什么可怕的东西
to make sure that nothing scary would come into the house.
然后你教我如何用俄语骂脏话
And, then you taught me how to swear in Russian.
-是吗 -"傻♥逼♥"
- I did? - Mudak.
还真是
I did!
你一点都没变
You haven't changed a bit.
你倒是变了不少
You have.
杰拉尔汀 你能让他们换个音乐吗
Geraldine, can you ask them to change that music?
太沉闷了
It's terribly dreary.
今天不是该掩盖悲伤的日子 妈
Today isn't about pretending we're not sad, Mum.
我们应该一同接纳它
It's about acknowledging the sadness together.
难道我们不能边哀悼边听些好歌♥吗
Couldn't we be sad and listen to good music?
她会和你长住吗
She staying long with you?
还不知道
No idea.
显然 她想教我如何哀悼
Apparently, she wants to help me grieve.
那你需要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
当然不 失陪
Absolutely not. Excuse me.
伊芙
Erm, Eve!
我很遗憾你失去了肯尼
I'm sorry for your loss.
我给你发了好几条信息
I left you several messages.
伊芙 这门得推 我们能谈谈吗
Eve, it's push by the way, can we talk?
你认为是他自己跳下去的吗
Do you think he jumped?
是的
Yes.
-伊芙 我希望你... -不
- Eve, I need you to... - No.
-但是 伊芙 -我说了不 卡罗琳
- But, Eve... - I said no to you, Carolyn
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
天啊
Bloody hell.
她讨厌今天的自助餐
Didn't like the buffet.
♪Nunca Hay Bastante - Adriangela♪
巴塞罗那
你让达莎给你最好的待遇
You ask Dasha for the best,
达莎就满足你
Dasha gets you the best.
不用客气
You're welcome.
你要求的一切
Everything you asked for.
好光线 高吊顶 水晶...
Good light, high ceilings. Chan...
你检查了这里的水压吗
Did you check the water pressure?
棒极了
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表