剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
And tomorrow, I want you on fire.
打起点精神来
我把他们吓了个半死
I scared the shit out of them.
真的吗
Really?
他们愿意考虑
They're open to it.
这听起来可不像肯定回答
That doesn't sound like a yes.
他们会给你足够的好处
They'll promote you with full benefits,
但你必须向他们证明你能胜任
but first you have to show them you're up to the job.
不 这不是我要的东西
No. That's not what I asked for.
总得有个过程
It's a process.
心急吃不了热豆腐 你懂的
Nothing good comes fast. You know that.
-不慌不忙 -别再提什么猴子了
- Slowly, slowly... - Enough with the monkey!
一次很好完成的任务
A good solid job, nice,
一位政♥治♥鼓动者
political agitator...
就在本地
And local, too.
还有丰厚的回归组织奖金
Plus, big, fat, welcome-home bonus.
去找点乐子吧
Have fun with it.
你的手法总是创意十足 让人耳目一新
Your work was always so inventive and fresh.
都快赶上我了
Almost as good as mine.
我比你强
Better than yours.
你知道他们为了变得精湛
You know they still study my kills,
都还在学习我的那些招数吗
for their brilliance?
我的手法无人可及
My work remains totally untouchable...
那是因为它已经过时了
Because it's out of date.
你到底想不想接这份活
Do you want this job or not?
看这个
眼睛很漂亮啊
她心肠也好
我对她不是一时的迷恋
而是爱
靠
Shit.
想到你啦
第一条语♥音♥
First message.
老康 你到底在玩什么鬼把戏
那份该死的报告在哪
诺维科夫要气疯了
打给我
第二条语♥音♥
Second message.
爸 你快回家吧
Dad, you need to come home now.
妈妈快我把逼疯了
Mum's driving me crazy...
还有她那屎一样的男友...
And her sack of shit boyfriend is...
您的外卖♥♥
Delivery?
十足的混♥蛋♥
...a total dick.
我需要你回来接我
And I need you to come back and get me.
话说回来 你怎么还呆在那个破地方啊
Why are you still in that damp dump of a country anyway?
你说过几周后就会回来
You said you'd be back in a few weeks,
但是这已经...
but it's been...
钓鱼时间到
你♥他♥妈♥怎么在这
What the hell are you doing here?
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry! I'm sorry.
你发了短♥信♥给我
You texted me.
-我没发 -你发了
- No, I didn't. - Yes, you did.
我是没看懂
It didn't make a lot of sense.
什么"厕纸 啤酒"
Something about "loo paper, beer"?
天呐
Oh, God.
说实话我有点担心
I was a bit worried if I'm honest,
所以追踪了你的手♥机♥
so I tracked your phone.
你真的应该把前门关好
You know, you really shouldn't leave your front door open,
鉴于外面有大把人想杀了你
considering the amount of people that have tried to kill you.
好吧 我直说了
Okay, I'm just gonna say it.
-我真的很抱歉事情成了这个样子 -别别别
- I'm really, really sorry about what went down. - No, no, no.
-让我说吧 -你最好还是别说了
- Let me say it. - It's really best if you didn't.
-我更喜欢事情... -藏在心里
- I prefer things... - Buried.
没错
Exactly.
[叫♥床♥声]
好吧 这很...
Well, that's very...
英式
British.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
我去看你了
I went to see you,
他们把你从罗马的医院转回来后
after they transported you from the hospital in Rome.
真的吗
Really?
但他们不允许外人探望
But they weren't allowing visitors
我又觉得有点...
and I felt a bit, erm...
幸好那些游客发现了你
Lucky those tourists found you when they did.
你想念军情六处吗
You missing MI6?
一点都不想
Absolutely not.
那边最近怎么样
How is it?
我也不知道 我辞职了
I have no idea. I quit.
我现在在「苦口良药」工作
I've started working at Bitter Pill.
你当记者了吗
You're a journalist?
官方头衔是"开源调查员"
"Open-source investigator" is the official title.
不是吧
No way.
说实话 还挺好的
It's been decent, to be fair.
网站不错 他们允许我随心所欲做调查
The site's good and they let me investigate what I want.
负责人也很酷
The guy who runs it is pretty cool.
给有良心的人打工 比...
Working for someone with integrity, it's...
比给你妈打工好多了
Better than working for your mom.
只能说 不一样吧
Let's just say, different.
-你还有联♥系♥... -天哪 没有
- You still in touch with... - Oh, God. No.
我跟她玩完了 也不掺和那堆破事了
I'm totally done with her. Done with that.
到此为止
End of story.
我是想说尼科
I was gonna say Niko.
对啊
Oh. Right.
当然了 我...
Of course, I...
我们隔几天就见一次面 他...
Yeah, we see each other every few days. He's...
-你也知道 -我听说了
- You know. - Yeah, I heard.
那你呢
And what about you?
你有想过十二门徒吗
Do you ever worry about The Twelve?
已经有够多人在操心他们的事了
There are plenty of other people worrying about them.
现在没有了
But there's not.
几个月前军情六处就把所有项目取消了
MI6 shut everything down months ago.
随便 现在都与我无关了
Yeah, well, it's not my problem anymore.
是 是 与你无关
Yeah. Yeah, not our problem.
肯尼 真的与我无关了
Kenny, it's not.
-我最近一直在调查他们 -不是吧
-So I've been looking into them loads. - No shit.
我又去看了那份财务记录
And I was looking at the financial trial again.
发现在"胖熊猫"
And the thing is, after Fat Panda
-和弗兰克之后 出现了... -肯尼
-and Frank, there were... - Kenny...
我看见他们账户里有几笔账显示...
I've seen some activity in their accounts that show...
肯尼 我是认真的
Kenny, I'm serious.
我不会再重蹈覆辙了
I am not going down that road again.
那差点让我死掉了
It almost killed me.
你应该来我办公室看看
You should come to the office
下班后一起喝杯啤酒
after work for beers.
周末和晚上我一般都在那里
I'm there most evenings and weekends.
我觉得你可以多跟人来往 或者一起干点什么
I think you could do with people, or something.
-你好像不太... -没事 肯尼 我挺好的
- You don't seem very, er... - No, Kenny, I'm fine.
我知道
I know.
你只是看起来不太开心 仅此而已
You just don't seem very happy. That's all.
谁说我想开心了
Who says I want to be happy?
-拜 -拜
-Bye. - Bye.
♪Calor - Conchita Velasco♪
联合运输
赫罗纳[西班牙北部城市]
早上好
我以为今天没人来送货呢
我的日程表上有你家店 这里写着呢
暂停营业
你有笔吗
家族生意吗
我祖父开的
看得出来 他很真诚
没错 他的确很真诚
放那边就行
我祖父也很真诚
他现在生病了
真遗憾 希望他能好起来
他是心脏的问题
我跟他说那是因为他心胸太广了
这样就行吗
可以 谢谢你了
藏红花
你说什么
藏红花
用它泡茶 对你祖父身体有好处
你确定吗
我祖父肯定也会这么做的
你人真好
无人可及
Untouchable.
♪Rape of Lucretia, Act II, Scene II: Lucretia! O,
never again must we two dare to part - Ian Bostridge♪
*我们水乳♥交♥融*
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表