剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
Eve, I'm at your work!
这里的每个人都好奇怪
Everyone here is really strange!
你到底在干什么 为什么要把她扯进来
What the hell are you doing, getting her involved?
我有什么办法 你忙着心脏病发作去了
I had no choice. You were busy having a heart attack.
让我和她谈谈
Let me speak to her.
让她把东西立刻交出来
Tell her to hand it over now.
然后任由你撇下我独自离开吗 没门
And watch you leave without me? No way.
我现在很虚弱 应付不了这堆破事
I'm very sick. I can't handle this right now.
那你最好把东西留在她那里
Then you better leave it with her.
来找我们 赶紧来
Meet us, now.
她说让我拿着这东西 对吧
She said for me to hang onto it, didn't she?
好的那些
The good ones...
我会腌了
..I pickle.
至于坏的那些
The bad ones...
你不会想知道的
..you don't want to know.
这多棒啊
This has been great, guys!
真的
Really.
谢谢你们让我那么开心
Thanks for the good time.
-我要怎么才能定位呀 -让我来
- How do I drop a pin on these things? - Here. Let me.
-是我 -我知道了
- Yes? - I know.
你知道什么了
What?
我知道是你从账户里偷了钱
I know you're the one who's been stealing money from the account.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我要你半小时内到我家来
I want you at my house in half an hour.
计划有变 我得走了
Change of plans. I have to go.
-把我的东西给我 -不 我和你一起去
- Give me what's mine. - No! I'm coming with you.
-这是个很糟的注意 -那可不是
- That's a very bad idea. - Tough.
你知道你的问题是什么吗
You know your problem?
你不知道什么真正对你有好处
You don't know what's good for you.
刚犯了心脏病的人也好意思说我
Says the man who just had a heart attack.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
-刚才是谁 -别问我问题
- Who was that? - Don't question me!
你别开口 我来说话
Don't say anything. I do the talking.
他来了 我们可以正式开始了
Now he's here, we can start properly.
卡罗琳
Carolyn?!
伊芙 你来这里干什么
Eve, what are you doing here?
我在帮忙
I'm helping.
-帮薇拉内尔 -意料之中
- Villanelle. - Of course.
我还奇怪她怎么没跟...
I'm surprised she's not wi...
我可以开门吗
Shall I?
你都跟她说什么了
What have you told her?
我都跟你解释过了 卡罗琳
As I've explained to you, Carolyn,
他认识我 只是因为我一直在进行卧底任务
he only knows me because I've been working undercover.
-这你都信 -坐下
- And you believe that? - Sit down.
别坐那 坐他旁边去
No, next to him.
有意思
Well!
这还是头一次
This is something new.
-他是谁 -一个即将回答我问题的人
- Who's he? - Someone who's going to answer a couple of questions.
卡罗琳 现在就结束这闹剧
Carolyn, things will go a lot easier for you
对你来说更有利
if we just end this now.
坐好 保罗
Sit down, Paul!
他就是一直以来给我下达指令的人
He's the one who's been giving me orders.
他是谁
Who is he?
不管这是为了什么 我们都可以好好谈谈
Whatever this is, we can talk about it.
你知道怎么用吗
Do you even know how to use that?
拜托了 把枪给我
Please. Give the gun to me.
看来我还是会用
Seems to be working.
你会为此遭报应的 你们两个都是
You're going to burn for this. Both of you.
闭嘴 保罗
Shut up, Paul!
-怎么回事 -我也不知道
- What is going on? - I have no idea.
-你又是怎么回事 -没事
- What happened? - It's fine.
如果你们两个要待在这里
If you two are going to be here, the least you could do
至少也闭嘴坐好
is just sit down and be quiet.
卡罗琳 你知道我同时为「十二门徒」
Carolyn, you know I've been working for The Twelve,
俄联邦安♥全♥局♥ 还有英国安♥全♥局♥工作
FSB, the British Security Service.
对你来说根本不算意外吧
That can't be a surprise for you.
所以我们才在调查他
This is why we've been investigating him.
他背叛了每一方
He's betrayed everyone.
他甚至从「十二门徒」偷了几百万
He's even been stealing millions from The Twelve.
别听他的
Don't listen to him.
他就是「十二门徒」
He IS The Twelve.
-他是「十二门徒」吗 -没错
- He's The Twelve? - Yes.
你认识海莲娜吗
Do you know Helene?
管财务的海伦吗
Helen who runs the treasury desk?
不是 海莲娜 我领导
No, HELENE. She's my boss.
前领导 在她手下工作特别糟心
Ex-boss. It was a very toxic workplace.
是你命令达莎·杜兹兰去杀了我丈夫吗
Did you order Dasha Duzran to kill my husband?
是你吗
Did you?
你们说的人我一个都不认识
I don't know any of the people you're talking about.
达莎 死了
Dasha...is dead.
死了
Dead?
你们能安静点吗
Will you all be quiet?
卡罗琳 这到底是干什么
Carolyn, what IS this about?
讨个公道
Justice.
你为什么要杀我儿子
Why did you kill my son?
什么
What?!
这太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
-我看到了监控 -什么监控
- I saw the footage. - What footage?
肯尼死的那天
On the day Kenny died,
你在场
you were there.
你在那吗
You were there?
我可以解释
I can explain.
务必解释下
Please do.
因为我离开枪只有一步之遥了
Because I'm very close to pulling this trigger.
我等着呢
I'm waiting.
告诉她呀
Tell her.
那天我们在屋顶
We were at the rooftop.
-你杀了肯尼 -他不杀人
- You killed Kenny. - He doesn't kill people.
他只会让别人替他出手
He makes other people do it for him.
你为什么会在那
Why were you there?
因为保罗
Because of Paul.
你说什么
What?!
肯尼就快揭露「十二门徒」了
Kenny was getting too close to The Twelve.
我告诉他 如果想活命
I told him if he wanted to live,
他必须来为「十二门徒」做事
he needed to come working for The Twelve.
我在试着救他
I was trying to save him.
-我保证 -他在撒谎
- I promise. - He's lying.
我是想救他 我发誓
I was trying to save him. I swear!
但他还是死了
Yet he died.
他害怕了
He got scared.
不停往后退
He kept stepping back.
我试着让他停下来
I tried to stop him.
但我还没来得及上前 他已经掉下去了
But he fell before I could do anything.
我真希望我能相信你
I wish I could believe you.
你必须得信我
You have to believe me.
问题是我不相信你 康斯坦丁
The problem is, Konstantin, I don't.
-我不会那样做的 -不会 你怎么不会
- I wouldn't have. - Wouldn't have? Why wouldn't you?
-我不会对我曾经... -别说"爱过"
- I wouldn't do that to someone I once... - Don't say 'loved'.
这是事实
It's true.
跪下
Get down on your knees.
-我爱过你 -你从未爱过我 一点都没有
- I loved you. - You never loved me. Not even close.
-跪下 -卡罗琳 想想...
- Get down on your knees! - Carolyn. Think of what...
为什么只...
Why just...
为什么只针对我呢
..why just me?
为什么不连他一起
Why not him as well?
因为我不在乎他 他对我来说一文不值
Because I don't care about him. He doesn't mean anything to me.
但我的确在乎过你
But I did care about you.
这是不可避免的
This was inevitable.
♪Bill - Unloved♪
*别带走他*
*Don't take him*
*他毫无用处*
*He's not good*
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表