剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
发生什么了
What happened?
该跳下一支舞蹈了 女士们
Time for the next dance, ladies.
我们鼓励每位来宾都到舞池中♥央♥
We encourage all to the dance floor.
无论擅长与否
Rhythm or, uh, no rhythm.
那来吧
Come on, then.
我不会跳舞
Dancing's not my thing.
我也不会 但尝试新鲜事物总是好的
Mine either, but it's good to try new things.
好吧
Alright...
-到底是你还是我在领舞 -我也不知道
- Are you leading or am I? - I have no idea.
你想像他们一样吗
Do you want to be like that?
不想了
Not anymore.
为什么
Why not?
我们长久不了的
We'd never make it that long.
还没老我们就会把彼此消耗殆尽
We'd consume each other before we got old.
听起来挺好的
That sounds kind of nice.
我杀了很多人 伊芙
I've killed so many people, Eve.
我知道
I know.
-你该走了 -为什么
- You should go. - Why?
拿着这个
Take this.
-我们晚点见 -这是什么
- I'll meet you later. - What is it?
-自♥由♥ -发生什么了
- Freedom. - What's going on?
我们的派对被毁了 快走 伊芙
Our party's getting crashed. Go, Eve!
快走
Go!
嗨 海莲娜想见你
Oi! Helene wants to see you.
你想跳舞 直说就行
If you want to dance, you just have to ask.
什么
What?
好吧
OK!
她想在哪见面
Where does she want to meet?
跟我聊聊你的穿搭呗
Talk me through your outfit.
我喜欢穿得舒服
I like to be comfortable.
为什么
Why?
有什么为什么的
What do you mean, why?
因为患了绝症的人
'Cause comfortable is what you make people
才会想穿得舒服
with a terminal illness.
我被训练要穿
I was trained to wear clothes that allow
-可以自♥由♥行动的衣服 -真奇怪
- a full range of movement. - So weird.
我被训练要看起来惊心动魄
I was trained to look devastating.
显然嘛
Obviously.
是不是很有意思
Isn't it funny?
对于两个冷酷的杀手来说 如果有人说"跳"
Two ruthless killers, when somebody says, "Jump,"
我们就得...跳
we just...just jump.
跳 跳 跳 跳 跳 跳
Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump!
跳 跳 跳 跳 跳 跳
Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump!
自主被过分高估了
Autonomy's overrated.
绵羊都活得比狼快活了
Sheep are happier than wolves.
你一直都把时间花在研究绵羊上吗
You spend your time off surveying sheep?
这只是种表达
It was an expression.
你知道吗 你基本上没有一点幽默感
You know, you almost have no sense of humour.
我只是很重视我的工作
I take my job seriously.
如果我挠你痒痒 你会笑吗
What if I tickled you? Would you laugh then?
别挠我痒痒
Don't tickle me.
那就是说你会笑了
That's a yes.
注意间隙
Mind the gap.
我不在乎你想退出
I don't care you've checked out.
事实上 这对我来说更好
In fact, it's better for me.
你越想退出
The bigger your crisis,
我就能越早代替你
the quicker that I can take your place.
所以你继续这么摇摆不定吧
So, keep having a wobble.
继续希望组织还会给你安排其他事做
Keep hoping that the universe has got something else lined up for you.
但是帮我个忙 好吗
But do me one thing, OK?
安静点 小绵羊
Come quietly, little sheep.
我保证那样你会更开心
I promise, you'll be happier that way.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
什么
What?
对不起
I'm sorry!
对不起 对不起 我...我不是那个意思
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I...I...I didn't mean it.
请靠后站
Please stand back -
-下一班列车并不停靠本站 -求你了
- the next train does not stop at this station. - Please!
请靠后站
Please stand back.
下一班列车并不停靠本站
The next train does not stop at this station.
救我 求你了
Help me, please!
求你了
Please!
♪Get Out of Town - Fireflies♪
*藏得够深 就都不重要*
*Nothing matters if you bury it deep*
*把我的烦恼带走*
*Take away the worry*
*余下的留给你*
*What's left, you keep*
*永远别说抱歉*
*Never say you're sorry*
*如果你想说的是*
*If what you mean is*
*随心所欲吧 我不会对你怀恨在心*
*Do what you do and I won't hate you somehow.*
"为我不相信你 不听你的话
"..for not trusting you, for not hearing you,
一直让你遵循社会上模范母亲的准则
"for holding you up to the model of motherhood dictated by society,
为我和你的前任保持亲密关系
"for pursuing an intimate relationship with your former lover,
即使我并不知道我是被他胁迫的
"even if I didn't know I was being coerced by him,
为我不断犯错
"and for my active faults -
对你评判 对你撒谎 把你往最坏的方面去想"
"judging you, lying to you, thinking the worst of you,"
我想这些都和评判你差不多
which I suppose is the same as judging you,
"我向你承认我的过错
"I bring this acknowledgement to you
请求你的宽恕和接纳
"and ask for your forgiveness and acceptance.
你亲爱的女儿 杰拉尔汀"
"Your loving daughter, Geraldine."
我应该做什么 鼓个掌还是...
What am I supposed to do - applaud or...?
到你了
Your turn.
"亲爱的杰拉尔汀 我想你该走了"
"Dear Geraldine, I think it's time you left."
没了吗
That's it?
这就是你想对我说的一切吗
That's everything you wished you'd ever said to me?
我想说的就是这些
It's all I want to say.
所以你是在赶我走吗
So, you're...throwing me out?
我不是赶你
I'm not throwing.
而是坚决要求
I'm firmly suggesting.
和母亲住在一起不是你该有的生活
Living with your mother is no kind of life for you.
在你这个年纪
You know, when I was your age,
我已经是基布兹的重要成员了
I was an integral part of a kibbutz...
以色列的一种集体社区
-在特拉维夫 -在特拉维夫 当然咯
- ..in Tel Aviv. - In Tel Aviv. Of course you were,
你每次逃避谈话时 总是提起这件事
as you always tell me when you're trying to avoid a real conversation.
所以 告诉我 妈妈 这到底是怎么回事
So, tell me, Mum, what is this really about?
是因为你在世上白白浪费时间
It's about you wasting your time on earth.
钻牛角尖 还有研究天然除臭剂
Navel-gazing. And researching natural deodorants.
你又在敷衍我 到底怎么回事
That's what you SAY it's about. What is it REALLY about?
我不会对此发表任何意见 杰拉尔汀
I'm not going to be drawn on this, Geraldine.
所以 这不是因为你的前炮♥友♥监听我们
So, it's not about you feeling guilty
并且利用我来接近你
that your ex-shag bugged us
而感到内疚吗
and used me to get at you?
-当然不是 -还是因为
- It's not, no. - Or that...
你的助手在执行你的命令时被杀
that your assistant was killed carrying out your orders
又或者是因为你还没查出是谁杀了肯尼
or that you haven't found out who 'killed' Kenny yet
很可能他就是自杀的
because the likelihood is he just killed himself
因为他就是非常不开心
because he was so deeply bloody unhappy?
不 不是因为这些事
No. It's not about any of those things.
事情到了紧要关头 我只能告诉你这点
Things are coming to a head. That's all.
为什么 发生什么了
Why? What's happening?
-给你一天时间搬走 -妈妈
- You've got until the end of the day. - Mum!
-求你了 -别跟我来这套 杰拉尔汀
- Please. - Don't 'please' me, Geraldine!
我知道你认为我冷血无情 但我在以自己的方式去关心一切
I know you think I'm heartless, but I do care, in my own way,
并且我告诉你 这个地方不再欢迎你了
and I'm telling you, you are no longer welcome here.
克罗伊登
伦敦南部
布里奇韦赛马
布鲁斯 100英镑
布鲁斯 100英镑 D38
"Bruce 100. D38.
50乘以2
"50 times 2."
布里奇韦赛马
100英镑压布鲁斯
Uh, 100 on Bruce.
什么
What?
38比50 压布鲁斯
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表