剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
You see, not long ago,
我丈夫出了严重的意外
my husband was involved in a serious accident, and it's...
等等 我查到了
Hold up. I've... I've got something here.
谢天谢地 我都不知道会说出什么话来了
Thank God. I had no idea where I was going with that.
是啊 被♥干♥草叉插穿脖子可真是"常见"
Yeah, coz pitchfork to the neck is such a cliche.
这是在你收到蛋糕的前几天
So these are all the telephone orders made in the days
所有的电♥话♥订购记录
before the cake arrived.
还有来电地址
And you can see the origin of the calls here.
伦敦 伦敦 伦敦
London, London, London.
赫特福德郡 伦敦 艾塞克斯 雷克雅维克
Hertfordshire, London, Essex, Reykjavik.
你们知道吗 我在雷克雅维克破的处
You know, I lost my virginity in Reykjavik.
怎么了
Erm, what?
没什么 就是有点惊讶
Nothing. Just surprised.
是惊讶发生在雷克雅维克
Surprised that it was in Reykjavik,
还是惊讶它发生了
or surprised that it happened?
我们能回到正题上来吗 拜托了
Can we get back to it, please?
伦敦 巴塞罗那
London. Barcelona...
就是这个 停一下
There. Stop there.
达莎·杜兹兰一直在巴塞罗那指挥薇拉内尔的行动
Dasha Duzran has been running Villanelle out of Barcelona.
这一定是她
That's got to be her.
信♥用♥卡♥最近的使用情况呢
What about recent activity on the card?
你可以查到吗 贝尔
Can you get to that, Bear?
-这不合法 -好吧
- Not legally. - Okay.
管他三七二十一
Do it anyway.
你不可能一天被警♥察♥突查两次
You can't get raided twice in a day.
这是规定
It's a rule.
好了 这卡好像20分钟前才用过
Okay, looks like it was used just 20 minutes ago.
在哪里用的
Where?
阿伯丁
Aberdeen.
阿伯丁
苏格兰
你看上去太可笑了
You look ridiculous.
这是我家族的花格团图案
It's my family tartan.
我们说好了扮成德国人
We agreed German.
德国人可不♥穿♥苏格兰短裙
Germans don't wear kilts.
我知道 但我改主意了
Yeah. I changed my mind.
好了 给您
So, here we are.
你们是在庆祝什么吗
You ladies celebrating something?
-是的 -不是
- Yes. - No.
-庆祝我的升职 -我们是来办事的
- My promotion. - We are here on business.
薇拉内尔是苏格兰口音 达莎是德国口音
我妈有着奇怪的幽默感
My mother has a funny sense of humour.
她得了痴呆
It's dementia.
来吧 妈妈 快点
Come on, Mother. Hurry up.
电梯门即将关闭
Doors closing.
你以为你当了个臭领导
You think you've won,
就赢了吗
because you've got your stinking promotion?
我试着保持谦虚 但如果你要逼我...
I was trying to be modest, but if you're going to force my hand...
你没有赢 我才是赢了
You have not won. I have won.
自从你还乳臭未干的时候
I have done everything they asked me to do.
他们第一次把你扔给我后
Ever since they first dumped you on me.
我做了他们要我做的一切
When you had little mosquito bites for breasts.
现在我可以回家了
And now I get to go home.
电梯门即将关闭
Doors closing.
你知道家里有什么在等着你吗
You know what's waiting for you at home?
伏特加 正宗的俄♥罗♥斯♥伏特加
Vodka. Proper Russian Vodka.
冷漠
Indifference.
你觉得在俄♥罗♥斯♥有人会在乎
Do you think anyone in Russia
你这个脆弱的间谍老太婆吗
cares about a bendy KGB crone?
俄♥罗♥斯♥现在有很多素食主义者
Russia has vegans now.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
当你走进一家餐厅 点一份酸奶油肉
You go into a restaurant, you ask for stroganoff,
他们会当面嘲笑你
they're going to laugh in your face.
-那又怎样 -那又怎样吗
- So what? - So what?
那又怎样 我对英雄式的欢迎不感兴趣
So what? I'm not interested in hero's welcome.
-不吗 -就算我想吃酸奶油肉 我儿子也给我做
- No? - And if I want stroganoff, my son can make it for me.
你不知道我有个儿子呀
Ha! You didn't know I had a son?
可能是我忘了跟你提起他
Or maybe I forgot to mention him?
我会安详死去
I'm going to die with my feet up
被所爱之人握着双手
and my hand held.
而你呢
Whereas you,
你毁了你所有的家
you have destroyed any home you've ever had.
你只会孤独死去
And you're going to die alone.
你儿子遗传了你的口臭了吗
Does your son have your halitosis?
好吧 我承认 你确实很搞笑
Well, you are funny. I'll give you that.
不 我是认真的
No, seriously.
你能告诉我他的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Can I have his number?
多么醉人的味道
It's such an intoxicating scent.
为什么每个人都躲在黑暗里
What is it with everyone hiding in the dark?
你是想让我早点死吗
You want to send me to an early grave?
对不起 我...
I'm so sorry. I...
我以为这会是个不错的惊喜
I thought it would be a nice surprise.
就没有什么惊喜是不错的
There's no such thing as a nice surprise.
你怎么进来的
How do you get in?
你给邻居留了把钥匙
Er, you left a key with your neighbour.
我真蠢
How stupid of me.
来
Er, here.
喝点水
Have some water.
你看上去很美
You look nice.
我现在觉得自己很傻
I... I feel so stupid now. I...
我带了牛排和酒来
I brought steak and wine.
我以为我们可以好好吃顿晚饭
I thought we could have a proper dinner together,
但也许我应该走了
but maybe I should go.
时机不好
It's not a great time.
对 我该走了 我应该...
Yeah, I should go. I should...
我就不该...
I should never have, erm...
我妈最近特别难相处
I guess Mom's been extra difficult recently,
我只想离开她一晚
and I just wanted to get away for a night.
她应该是快有什么重大发现了
I think she's on the verge of discovering something big,
你也知道她投入工作是什么样子
and you know how she is when she's got the bit between her teeth.
好了
Anyway...
我真傻
Stupid.
哪种牛排
What kind of steak?
菲力牛排
Filet mignon.
我喜欢菲力牛排
I do like filet mignon.
-你个混♥蛋♥ -什么
- You bastard! - What?
我说了我喜欢
I said I liked it.
我妈说你是想耍我
Mum said you were trying to play me,
我一开始还不信
and I didn't believe her.
我们可以下次再聊这个吗
Can we do this another time?
等你消失得无影无踪吗
And let you disappear into the ether?
我不会消失的
I won't disappear into the ether.
好吧 我确实消失
Okay. I will disappear into the ether.
但你得知道 这不是针对你
But you have to understand, it's not personal.
不是针对我
Not personal?
声音小一点
Inside voices.
我想多大声就多大声
I will make as much noise as I like!
就这一次 我就是要大吵大闹
Just once, I want to make a scene
别来让我安静点或者是控制点情绪
and not be told to "be quiet" or to "pull myself together,"
-或者说我很可笑 -好吧好吧
- or that I'm "being ridiculous." - Fine.
对一个弟弟才去世的人下手
Seeking out someone whose brother has just died,
在别人最脆弱的时候
taking advantage of their grief
利用他们的悲伤
when they're at their most vulnerable.
什么人会这么做
What kind of person does that?
烂人会这么做
A shit.
我就是个烂人 好吗
I'm a shit. Okay?
我利用你来监视你妈
I used you to spy on your mother.
高兴了吗
Happy?
我希望你去死
I hope you die.
这个可能性很大
That's very possible.
我会想念这个的
I am going to miss this.
想念穿得像个不会打高尔夫的避孕套吗
Looking like a prophylactic that can't play golf?
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表