剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
But no travel, okay? You stay put.
太棒了
Yes!
♪Satan Is His Name - Holly Golighty♪
*撒旦就是他的名字*
*Satan is the name he goes by*
*他眼中满是邪恶*
*He gotta lot of devil in his eye*
*他的吻如火般炽热 让你如火焚身*
*He got a kiss of fire and it burns you well*
*让你心如刀割 肝肠寸断*
*Breaks your heart and it hurts like*
你知道自己没必要戏那么多吧
You know, you really don't have to be so dramatic.
不不不 别让我进去
Oh, no, no, no, don't make me go in there.
我们找个能聊天的地方
Let's go somewhere we can talk.
更放松的地方
Somewhere relaxing.
-这样死掉可不太好哟 -停下
- This would be a really bad way to go. - Stop it.
别闹了
Stop it!
你不高兴是因为我马上要成你领导了吗
Are you upset because soon I'm going to be your boss?
-你不会是我的领导 -别担心
- You won't be my boss. - Don't worry,
你会是我的心头肉
you'll be my favourite.
其他员工都会恨你
All the other employees will hate you.
你为什么这么开心
What got you in such a good mood?
今天是伊芙的生日
It's Eve's birthday today.
但你开枪打了她
But you shot her
又毁了她的婚姻 还不够吗
and ruined her marriage. Isn't that enough?
那个八字胡走了啊
The moustache is gone?
我听说他在波兰
I hear he's in Poland.
我拿到你要的东西了
I got what you asked for.
你的家人
Your family.
你知道他们在哪儿吗
You know where they are?
暂时不知道 但我能查出来
Not yet. But I can find out.
-但我需要你帮我做件事 -帮我做件事
- But I need you to do something for me. - Do something for me.
私活
Something personal.
-非正... -非正式的吗
- Off the rec... - Off the record?
我真的很讨厌你这样
I really hate it when you do that.
我会做的
I'll do it.
好吧
Okay?
但请做得体面一点 高效一点
But please do it nicely. Something efficient.
到底想体面 还是高效
You want it nice or you want it efficient?
搞定就行 好吗
Just make it done, okay?
里昂[法国东南部城市]
温柔点
对那些花温柔点
拜托了
我丈夫生前很爱这些花
抱歉
没关系的
真的很令人心痛 你知道吗
Erm, it's still very raw, you know?
当然了
Of course.
我们在一起快三十年
We were together for nearly 30 years.
心心相印
We knew one another inside out.
但现在他不在了 我...
Now that he's gone, I...
你自♥由♥了
You're free now.
你可以随心所欲了
You can be whoever you want.
但我不想要自♥由♥
But I... I don't want to be free.
我想要我的家人
I want to be a family.
你是打嗝了吗
You have the hiccups?
停不下来
Can't get rid of them.
我以前就这么吓我的小孩
I used to do that with my children.
能止住打嗝
To scare the hiccups away.
管用吗
Did it work?
我的天
Oh, dear.
再试一次
Try again.
♪Tip Toe Thru' the Tulips with Me - Tiny Tim♪
*踮着脚 走过窗户*
*Tiptoe through the window*
*在窗前 我会在窗前*
*By the window, that is where I'll be*
*和我一同踮着脚 穿过郁金香吧*
*Come tiptoe through the tulips with me*
*踮着脚 穿过花♥园♥*
*Tiptoe by the garden*
*在花♥园♥中 那颗柳树旁*
*By the garden of the willow tree*
*和我一同踮着脚 穿过郁金香吧*
*Come tiptoe through the tulips with me*
*膝盖深埋花丛中 我们便迷失方向*
*Knee deep in flowers we'll stray*
*我们便能逃离倾盆大雨*
*We'll keep the showers away*
*如果我吻你*
*And if I kiss you*
*就在花♥园♥中 就在月光下*
*In the garden, in the moonlight*
*你会原谅我吗*
*Will you pardon me?*
*和我一同踮着脚 穿过郁金香吧*
*Come tiptoe through the tulips with me*
*膝盖深埋花丛中 我们便迷失方向*
*Knee deep in flowers we'll stray*
*我们便能逃离倾盆大雨*
*We'll keep the showers away*
*如果我吻你*
*And if I kiss you*
*就在花♥园♥中 就在月光下*
*In the garden, in the moonlight*
*你会原谅我吗*
*Will you pardon me?*
*和我一同踮着脚 穿过郁金香吧*
*Come tiptoe through the tulips with me*
搞定了吗
Is it done?
搞定了
卡罗琳
早上好 妈妈
Morning, Mum.
我没点这个
I didn't order this.
我是在寻求和解
Erm, consider it an olive branch.
听着 我之前的确过于迟钝
Look, I was tone-deaf,
对于发生的那些事
and in the light of everything that's happened...
我真的很不好意思
I'm really rather embarrassed.
要是我从一开始就得到了授权
If I'd been given the proper authority form the start,
我们就能避免一个无辜之人不必要的死亡
we might've avoided the needless death of an innocent man.
但柯鲁格并不无辜 不是吗
But Kruger wasn't innocent, was he?
他挪用了公♥款♥
Thought he was embezzling money.
柯鲁格负债累累
Kruger was up to his eyebrows in debt.
连抵押出去的东西都赎不回来
Foreclosures coming out of his bottom.
他那个样子
His actions were not that of a man
不像是挪走了六百万的人
with a casual six million sloshing around in his sock drawer.
那他是被诬陷的咯
So he was framed?
我又怎么知道
How would I know?
我被要求不再调查这事
I've been ordered to stay away from all of this.
告诉我你需要什么
Tell me what you need.
你态度变了不少嘛
Well, you've changed your tune.
你差点就死了
You had a close call.
如果你有个好歹
Now if anything had happened to you,
我是要承担...部分责任
I would've been partly responsible.
我不会拿这种事开玩笑
That's something I take very seriously.
因为离婚失去丈夫
Losing my husband in the divorce
让我一度陷入悲痛
set me into a grief of its own.
我知道情况不一样
I know it's not the same thing...
但我只是想说
but I just want to say...
我非常明白失去的感觉
I do understand loss.
我的办公室
My office.
什么
Sorry?
这是我的第一个要求
Well, that's the first thing I need.
但你连办公室在哪都不知道
But you don't even know where your office is.
这并不意味着我不能把它要回来
Well, that doesn't mean I don't need it back.
妈
Mum?
你怎么这个时候回家来了
What are you doing home at this hour of the day?
怎么了 还需要经过你同意吗
Why? Was I supposed to run it past you?
当然不需要 我只是...
No, of course not. I just...
白天待在这里确实有点奇怪 不是吗
It is a bit odd here in the day time, isn't it?
你给自己找到点事做了吗
Whatever do you find to do with yourself?
你肯定很无聊
Must be rather dull.
也没有
Not really.
我有很多事可以做
I get up to all sorts of stuff.
最近有人来找过你吗
Have you had any visitors lately?
只有莉莉 我大学的朋友
Just my friend Lily from university.
你不认识她
You, erm, you don't know her.
妈
Oh, Mum.
杰拉尔汀 我今天真的累了
Geraldine, I've had a very long day and, erm...
我很迷茫
I feel so lost.
你知道吗
You know?
你甚至都不正眼看我
You... You barely even look at me and...
瞎说 我们刚刚才在门厅愉快交谈了
Nonsense. We just had a perfectly pleasant exchange in the hall.
我只是想告诉你 我很担心你 妈
I'm trying to tell you that I'm worried about you, Mum!
你
You!
为什么
What for?
因为你这个样子太不对劲了
Cos it's weird to carry on like this.
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表