剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
薇拉内尔 做点什么啊
Villanelle, do something!
薇拉内尔
Villanelle!
*相信我*
*Trust me*
*他做不到和我一样*
*He won't hate you*
*去恨你*
*like I could...*
我的天
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
本该是你的 趁我没改主意 走吧
It should have been you. Go, before I change my mind.
快走呀
Go!
你要一起吗
Are you coming?
不
No.
为什么不
Why not?
你不是家人
You're not family.
为什么杀了他
Why kill HIM?!
他有「十二门徒」相关的一切信息
He had everything we wanted to know about The Twelve.
他是个叛徒 莫找到了证据
He was a traitor. Mo found the evidence.
保罗因此把他杀了
And Paul had him killed for it.
他可以提供很多信息 明明是康斯坦丁杀了你儿子
He was a source! It was Konstantin who killed your son!
不 伊芙
No, Eve.
是我害死了肯尼
I am responsible for Kenny's death.
听着 这不是你的错
Look at me, it's not YOUR fault!
肯尼被杀是因为他想揭发「十二门徒」
Kenny was killed trying to expose The Twelve.
这难道不是我们所有人都在努力做的事吗
Isn't that what we're all trying to do?!
我已经意识到了
What I've come to realise
没有谁能扳倒「十二门徒」
is that one cannot destroy The Twelve.
你该听她的 伊芙
You should listen to her, Eve.
我深知这一点 她也深知这点
I know it. She knows it.
或许你该试试冷火鸡疗法了
Maybe it's time you went cold turkey?
不用任何药物和其他治疗
强制病人不吸毒 让戒断症状自行消除
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你很清楚我什么意思
You know precisely what I mean.
我喜欢火鸡
I like turkey.
你不想跟上她吗
Don't you want to just trot along after her?
-休 -需要善后吗
- Hugh. - Is it a clean-up?
对 自杀
Yes. A suicide.
什么时候需要我
When do you need me?
我们现在就能开始
We can start now.
五分钟后吧
Five minutes.
伊芙
Eve!
你有时候真的很能跑
You can be pretty athletic when you choose.
我杀了达莎
I killed Dasha.
不 是我杀了达莎
No. I killed Dasha.
我用高尔夫球杆砸了她的头
I hit her over the head with a golf club.
我用脚
I crushed her...
狠狠踩了她
..with my foot.
-是吗 -嗯
- You did? - Uh-huh.
那算是我们一起杀了她
Then I guess we both did.
多浪漫啊
Isn't that romantic?
你知道谁才会这么想吗
You know who the only people who would think that are?
谁啊
Who?
我们
Us.
我不想继续这样了
I don't want to do it anymore.
继续这一切
Any of it.
我们这是怎么了
What's happened to us?
我过去和他们一样
I used to be like them.
哪里一样
What?
衣品很差吗
Badly dressed?
你从来都和他们不一样
You were never like them.
-只是你自己这么以为 -不
- You only thought you were. - No.
我拥有过自己的生活
I had a life.
有丈夫 有个家
I had a husband and a house.
还有一只鸡
And a chicken.
你还想要那样的生活吗
You still want that stuff?
每当我思考自己的未来时 我...
When I try and think of my future, I just...
脑海里不断浮现你的脸
..see your face over and over again.
我的脸蛋可漂亮了
It's a very beautiful face.
我毁了你的生活吗
Did I ruin your life?
你觉得我是怪物吗
Do you think I'm a monster?
你远不止一面
You're so many things.
你没回答我的问题
Doesn't answer my question.
我觉得每个人心里都有怪物
I think we all have monsters inside of us.
只是大部分人都成功藏了起来
It's just that most people manage to keep theirs hidden.
-我就没有藏住 -你确实没有
- Well, I haven't. - No.
我也没有
Neither have I.
我觉得 我的怪物唤醒了你内心的怪物
I think my monster encourages your monster.
是吗
Right?
我想我本来也希望那样
I think I wanted it to.
帮帮我
Help me.
帮我阻止它
Help me make it stop.
那再也没有下午茶舞会了吗
So, no more tea dances?
如果那是你真正想要的 这并不难解决
If that's really what you want, it's not difficult.
-你想让我跳下去吗 -不 当然不是
- You're gonna tell me to jump? - No! Of course not.
你跳下去就死了
You'd die if you jumped.
-是啊 -我的办法更简单
- Yeah. - It's easier than that.
真是这样就好了
If only that were true.
站直了
Stand up straight.
站直了 看着我
Stand up straight and look at me.
现在转过身去 面向另一边
Now turn around and face the other way.
-什么 -我转这边
- What? - I'll turn this way.
你转了吗
Have you turned?
我看不见你
I can't see you.
现在又干嘛
Now what?
现在我们往前走
Now we walk.
绝不回头
And we never look back.
-但我... -别回头
- But I...I... - Don't turn.
只管往前走
Just walk.
♪Tell me - Jonny Jewel ft. Saorise Ronan♪
*告诉我*
*Tell me*
*我是你的宝贝*
*I'm your baby*
*你属于我*
*Be mine*
*直到永远*
*For always*
*我也会永远属于你*
*I'll be yours forever*
*告诉我*
*Tell me*
*我是你的宝贝*
*I'm your baby*
*你永远不会离我而去*
*And you'll never leave me*
*告诉我*
*Tell me*
*你会亲吻我*
*That you'll kiss me*
*直到永远*
*Forever.*
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表