剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表
便成了帝王
emperor...
权倾朝野 只手遮天
and is now powerful beyond measure.
也许木质调的更适合了
Maybe something more woody.
你能向别人敞开心扉真是太棒了
I think it's wonderful you're letting people in.
我们生活中都需要亲密关系
We all need intimacy in our lives,
即使是那些以保守秘密为生的人
even people who keep secrets for a living.
胡说 中国的一些僧侣
Nonsense. There are monks in China
他们修行数年都见不到其他人
who go years without seeing another human being.
他们可能有不同的...
They probably have different kind of...
艾米莉·勃朗特 她就几乎没离开过她的房♥子
Emily Bronte. Hardly left the house.
勃朗特三姐妹之一 代表作《呼啸山庄》
妈
Mum.
我很高兴你能去尝试新的东西
I'm proud of you for trying something new.
约会是很可怕
Dating is scary,
但只有逼着自己走出舒适区 我们才能成长
but pushing ourselves out of our comfort zones is how we grow.
你知道什么才可怕吗 杰拉尔汀
You know what's scary, Geraldine,
就是我多后悔告诉你我要去约会
is how much I regret telling you it's a date.
我很高兴
I'm so happy
你在为自己考虑
that you're doing something for you.
肯尼也会很高兴的
Kenny would be, too.
他一直想让你见见...
He always wanted you to meet some...
我来捡
Here, let me.
不用了 不戴更好
No, it's better without.
今天可别聊斯大林
And don't talk about Stalin.
那是第三次约会才适合的话题
He's strictly third date.
♪Enfarte Musical - Anilza Leoni♪
您还要再来一杯吗 女士
Another drink while you wait, madam?
不用了 谢谢你 汤姆
No, thank you, Tom.
我想总有那么个时刻
I think there comes a time
我们必须得承认自己的失败
when one must admit defeat.
亨瑞克
Henrik?
卡罗琳
Carolyn?
太不可思议了吧
How incredible!
我最爱巧合了
I adore a coincidence.
让我感觉自己来对地方了
It makes me feel I'm in the right place.
我们是有20年没见了吧
It must be what, 20 years?
没错 准是有21年了
No. Yeah, yeah, 21, it must be.
1999年离的婚嘛
1999 is the year I got divorced.
-对对 -没错
- Oh, yes. - Yeah, yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
第一次离婚
For the first time.
-好吧 -没错
- Well... - Yeah.
要是这能让你感觉好点的话
If it makes you feel any better,
我刚才头一次被人放鸽子
I've just had the novel experience of being stood up.
不是吧 你吗 被放鸽子了
No, what? Surely... You?
别担心 我会找人把他宰了
Don't worry, I'll have him killed.
你想...
Listen, do you, erm...
你想吃点什么吗
Do you want to get something to eat?
你这群讨喜的朋友怎么办
What about your charming friends?
他们恶心死我了
They disgust me.
走吧走吧 你想吃点什么
Come on, come on, what do you fancy?
海鲜 还是牛排
Seafood? Steak?
我必须说 你这些年过得不错啊 亨瑞克
I must say, the years have been good to you, Henrik.
糟糕的生活方式很适合我 对吧
Yeah, a terrible lifestyle suits me, hmm?
所以在日内瓦还过得挺好吗
So, Geneva's still treating you well?
什么 在银行的工作吗
What, the bank?
别提了
Don't get me started.
说吧
Do go on.
没有什么比一些淫秽的财政八卦
There's nothing I enjoy more than some
更让我享受的了
salacious financial gossip.
她还好吗
Oh, is she okay?
正式的说法是“偏头痛”
The official line is "Migraine".
我感觉我要犯病了 伊芙
I'm having an aura, Eve.
很可能是压力导致的
It's probably stress-related.
你知道最好的办法是什么吗 吃点扑热息痛
You know, a great cure for that? Paracetamol.
你查到这个账户是谁的没
Did you find out who owns the account?
查到了
Yes.
是一个在东安格利亚种甜菜的92岁农民
A 92-year-old sugar beet farmer in East Anglia.
他九年前就死了
Who died nine years ago.
这个账户真正的所有者
The real owner
是这个男的
is this guy.
查尔斯·柯鲁格
Charles Kruger.
出生于东柏林 原名谢尔盖·科尔奇马列夫
Born Sergei Korchmarev in East Berlin.
当年他可是气宇不凡
He was very gorgeous in his day.
又一个你冷战时期的男友吗 卡罗琳
Oh, another one of your Cold War boyfriends, Carolyn?
别胡扯了 伊芙
Don't be ridiculous, Eve.
我们都未曾共度过一夜
We barely had a night together.
我们懂
Yeah. We get it.
八十年代那会儿你可尽兴了
You had a great time in the '80s.
所以 科尔奇马列夫1989年左右从俄♥罗♥斯♥消失了
So, Korchmarev disappeared from Russia around 1989.
最后出现在伦敦
Eventually showing up in London
化名查尔斯·柯鲁格 当起了亲切友好的会计
and presenting himself as amiable accountant Charles Kruger.
你觉得他有可能就是「十二门徒」的会计吗
Do you think he could actually be the accountant for The Twelve?
我认为他肯定值得我们去肯辛顿一趟
I'm thinking he's definitely worth a visit to Kensington.
-我马上就去 -然后干嘛
- I'll head right there. - And do what?
在车里喝着汽水 吃着薯片干等吗
Wait in the car with a bottle of pop and a bag of crisps?
我要跟他说上话就够难了
It'll be hard enough to get him to talk to me.
更别说他根本不认识的人
He's definitely not going to talk to somebody he doesn't know.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我当然确定 我知道他的处事方式 伊芙
Of course, I'm sure. I know how he operates, Eve.
不 我是说...
No, I mean...
这不一样 记得吗
This is different, remember?
我去洗个澡
I'm going to have a shower.
天呐
Oh, God.
先是亨瑞克 现在又是谢尔盖
First Henrik, then Sergei.
伊芙 这并不有趣
It's not fun, Eve,
利用你曾经爱的人
using people you once loved.
可是相当令人痛苦
It's all rather painful, really.
你相信她的话吗
Do you believe a word of that?
不 我觉得她乐在其中
No, I think she loves it.
♪Teddy Bear's Picnic - Henry Hall♪
*若你今天走进树林*
*If you go down in the woods today*
*定会得到一个大惊喜*
*You're sure of a big surprise*
*若你今天走进树林*
*If you go down in the woods today*
*最好要伪装自己*
*You'd better go in disguise*
*树林里的每一只小熊*
*For every bear that ever there was*
*都将聚在一起*
*Will gather there for certain*
*因为今天是小熊们*
*Because today's the day*
*一起野餐的日子*
*the Teddy bears have their picnic*
你想做一只会说话的小熊吗
Would you like to make a talking bear?
这地方太变♥态♥了
This place is psychopathic.
欢迎来到
说话玩具工厂
点我
来录音
点我
请说话
停止
正在录音
我真应该对着你的头开枪
I should have shot you in the head.
您的录音
点击再次录音 点击保存录音
我真应该对着你的头开枪
I should have shot you in the head.
我真应该对着你的头开枪 看着你死掉
I should have shot you in the head and watched you die.
我真应该对着你的头开枪 看着你死掉
I should have shot you in the head and watched you die.
请说话
我忍♥不住想你
I can't stop thinking about you.
伊芙
Eve?
瓦莱丽 嗨
Oh, Valerie, hi.
-有什么需要帮忙的吗 -不用
- Can I be of help? - Oh, no.
我只是在等尼科
I'm just waiting for Niko.
他自己出院了
He discharged himself.
什么
What?
上周的事
Last week.
他其实状态很好了
He was actually doing very well.
他有给我留言吗
Uh, did he leave me a note,
有没有说他要去哪
or a forwarding address?
剧集 | 杀死伊芙 | 导航列表