剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
内森
Nathan...
我们能进屋里谈谈吗
Can we go inside and talk about this?
我没什么要说的
I don't really have nothin' to say.
内森
Nathan...
我是认真的 进来吧
For real. Come inside.
我们好好谈谈 求你了
Let's talk, please.
我错了
I was wrong.
这对我没好处
This ain't good for me.
这种破事...
I, I mean, this shit--
今晚这破事让我很难堪
This shit tonight was embarrassing.
-我知道 -我一直...
- I know, and-- - And I, I, I've been...
一直
you know...
忽视内心这种感觉 可是
ignoring this feelin' that I've had... all along, but...
我得后退一步了
I gotta take a step back.
就是... 这种乱七八糟的事
Like just-- This messy shit is just...
对我有害
toxic to me.
我...
I--
我是个正派的人
I'm good.
好吧
Okay.
劳伦斯: 今晚的事我很抱歉
我不想事情变成这样的
你还真是很想独处
You really did wanna be alone.
你来了我很高兴
I'm glad you're here.
饿吗
Hungry?
不饿
Not really.
好吧
Okay,
我先放进烤箱 等你饿了再吃
I can just put it in the oven until you are.
谢了
Thanks.
我还是去洗个澡吧
I should, uh, probably, get in the shower.
你们有一天都会放下这事的
Hey, y'all are gonna get over this,
还能一笑置之
and... laugh about it one day.
真的吗
Are we?
我昨天可是听见你大哭呢
'Cause I heard you cry a lot last night.
你已经跌到谷底
You're down bad.
我不知道之后你该何去何从
I don't know where you go from here.
你以前那么纠结 难以抉择
You was trippin' about all these decisions and choices
结果却沦落至此
just to end up here.
你痛恨看到这样
Ya hate to see it.
我只想快进到我人生
I just wanna fast forward to the part of my life
一切都好的阶段
when everything's okay.
那祝你好运 冠军
Good luck, champ.
不安感
第五季 第十集[全剧终]
你不喝了
You good?
你也不喝了
You good?
你还要喝
You not good.
谢谢
Thank you.
他升为合伙人之后 公♥司♥的气氛是什么样
So, uh, what's the dynamic like at work now that he made partner?
很色情吗
Is it erotic?
在我想象里就是很色情
In my head, it's erotic.
其实很专业
It's actually very professional.
他们很擅长公私分明
They're pretty good at keepin' everything separate...
不过我倒是看见莫莉常去查看他情况[核对]
but I do see Molly havin' to check him every now and then.
查看我情况
Check me?
我从不出错 她怎么核对我
How she gonna check me when I'm always right?
另一个女人能让杰克逊兄弟负起责任
I'm just happy another woman can call
我就很开心了
the Jackson boys out on they mess.
我家宝贝可不是闹着玩的
Well, my baby don't play.
她一出生就在吵架
She came out of the womb arguing.
我等不及见她了 她在哪
I can't wait to finally meet her. Where is she?
她还在做准备
She's still gettin' ready.
她不太习惯别人为她庆生
She's not used to people celebratin' her birthday.
我磨破嘴皮子才说服她让我办派对
I had to convince her to let me throw this.
小蒂正在上来
Tiff's comin' up!
我去开门
I'll let her in!
欢迎回来
Welcome baaack!
-洛杉矶的气味真好闻 你也是 -谢谢
- L.A. smells so good. And you do, too. - Oh, thank you!
我准备的时候不小心把香薰蜡烛洒身上了
I spilled a candle on myself while I was gettin' ready.
烫得我很疼
It hurt pretty badly.
我的小婊砸
My biiitch!
好棒
Yeah!
各位 这是蒂芙尼
Everybody, this is Tiffany.
大家好啊
Hi, everybody.
丹佛怎么样啊
Girl, so, how's Denver?
棒极了 我们还在适应
Ah, um, it's great. We're adjusting.
站这别动 我要带个人给你看
Hey, stay right there. I got somebody I wanna show you.
-她几时... -是男星丹尼尔·卡卢亚之后的疗伤备胎
- Since when is she-- It's a rebound from Daniel Kaluuya.
不是要跟卡卢亚约会过才能称他为疗伤备胎吗
Don't you have to date Daniel Kaluuya for it to be a rebound?
别试图合理化她的脑回路
Don't try to make it make sense.
-来啦 -你好吗 我是德斯蒙德
- So... - How are you? I'm Desmond.
很高兴认识你 德斯蒙德
Pleased to make your acquaintance, Desmond.
我的姐♥妹♥们♥都有伴了
Look at all my girls all boo'd up.
-抱歉 伊萨 -没关系 我很好
- Oh, sorry, Issa. - No, it's okay. I'm fine.
这没什么
It's fine.
德斯蒙德 你们怎么认识的
So, Desmond, how did you two meet?
莫莉人呢
Where's Molly?
错过好戏了 我去看看她
Missin' out. I'mma go check on her.
你怎么还没好
Girl, what the fuck you doin' taking so long?
我已经闲聊不下去了 酒也喝光了
I'm runnin' out of small talk... and prosecco.
抱歉 我在不停换衣服
I'm sorry. I just keep changing everything.
你的衣服都很漂亮
All your things are fine.
-这里每一件都行 出去吧 -好的
- These things, them things, let's go! - Okay.
-我是不是听见蒂芙尼的声音了 -她刚到
- Did I hear Tiffany? - Yeah, she just got here.
我们得想想怎么去见她
We gotta go figure out how to see her,
天知道我急需放个假
and Lord knows I need a vacation.
我越来越觉得洛杉矶很小了
L.A.'s startin' to feel so small to me.
我得赶紧离开这里
I gotta get the fuck up outta here.
-你内心是不是仍然... -很痛苦吗
- Girl, are you still feelin'-- - Like a mess?
别这样
Okay, well stop.
小伊 你得看看自己的成就 真的
Iss, you gotta look at how far you've come, like for real.
今晚的主角是你
Well, tonight, we focusin' on you...
我们要玩个痛快
and havin' fun,
其余都不重要
and nothin' else.
我试试这一件
Let me just try this one on.
你觉不觉得衣服很皱
Does this look wrinkled to you?
你记得迪娜以前常穿皱巴巴的真丝衬衫吗
Remember Deena used to wear them wrinkly silk shirts?
迪娜啊
Oh, Deena.
婊♥子♥ 你很紧张吗
Aw, bitch, you're nervous?
我上一次见男朋友的家长 结果很糟糕
The last time I met some guy's family, shit went left.
我不想出任何差错
I'm just tryin' to come correct.
他们已经对你很着迷了
Girl, they are already obsessed with you.
准备好爱你了 也一定会爱上你的
They are ready to love you, and they will.
如果不的话
And if they don't?
我就让他们讨厌我 把门槛设低
I'll make 'em hate me. Set the bar real low.
很感谢你逼我庆祝自己的生日
Thank you so much for forcin' me to celebrate myself.
-我再换一次衣服 -不是吧
- I'mma change one more time. - C'mon.
♪祝你生日快乐♪
♪ Happy birthday to you ♪
♪祝亲爱的莫莉生日快乐♪
♪ Happy birthday, dear Molly ♪
-♪祝你生日快乐♪ -她看起来好快乐
- ♪ Happy birthday to you ♪ - Girl, she looks so happy.
你做得很棒
You did a good job.
-有多严重 -水管爆了 很严重
- How bad is it? - It's a busted pipe, girl. It's bad.
-该死 克伦肖周二才回来吗 -对
- Shit. Crenshawn gets back Tuesday? - Yes.
如果这些衣服泡坏了
If any of these clothes are ruined,
我们就只能办水下展示了
we gonna have to have a underwater showcase
因为我们买♥♥不起
'cause we can't afford this.
只能这样了
This gonna have to be what it is.
惊不惊喜
Surprise!
我讨厌你们
Aw, I hate y'all.
你们不是吧
Aw, you guys, are you serious?
生日快乐 老板
Happy birthday, boss!
你是怎么做到滴水不漏的
How did you even?
-你和莫莉联手了 -她超好的
- You and Molly worked together? - She cool.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表