剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
- Oh, no. - Oh, you kept it real.
无论好坏
For better or for worse.
我太过真实了一点
Yeah, I kept it a little too real.
没有 很鼓舞人心
Nah, girl. It was inspiring.
我应该记笔记的
I should've been takin' notes.
斯坦福大学校车
Aw, the Marguerite.
记得我们第一次去校外玩吗
Remember our first trip off campus?
嗯
Yeah.
那群弱智 愚蠢的
And them dumb-ass, stupid-ass,
白人家长问我们是不是运动员
white-ass parents asked if we were athletes.
-然后你把他们骂死 -没错
- Then you cussed them the fuck out. - Sure did.
我就是那时候知道的
That's when I knew.
我心想 "我要和这姑娘交朋友"
I was like, "I wanna be friends with this girl.
她骂人好有才
She cusses so eloquently."
那时我还没学会白人低语
Ha! Yeah, that was before I learned to white-whisper.
自信心膨胀啊
All that confidence, boy.
大一 我们以为我们什么都懂了
Freshman year, we thought we had it all figured out.
以为
We thought.
包括今天的座谈会 我以为
I mean, even with this panel today, I thought--
我以为会让我觉得自己有头有脸
I thought it was gonna make me feel like somebody.
达到了某种境地
Like I was somewhere.
但只是提醒了我有哪些不足
But all it did was remind me of where I'm not.
跟水界的米歇尔[米歇尔·奥巴马]
Sittin' up there with the Michelle of Water,
还有可乐界的巴拉克坐在一起
and the Barack of Coke.
-你之前可是有公♥司♥的 -勉勉强强
- Girl, you had a whole company. - Barely!
我仍在通厕所
I'm still out here plumbin' toilets.
我30多岁 开始新的事业
I'm in my 30s, startin' a new career,
依然在管理别人的脏公♥寓♥
still managin' dusty-ass apartments that somebody else owns.
一切都超出我控制的范围
Everything's out of my control.
家里 感情中的事
Shit at home, in my relationship,
甚至是开来福车
even with Lyft.
我都控制不了我去哪里
I don't control where I go.
不 我可不想送你和你朋友去棕榈泉
Bitch, no, I don't wanna take you and your friends to Palm Springs.
今天是周二
It's Tuesday!
-你今天有吃过吗 -没有
- Have you had somethin' to eat today? - No!
好好吃
That is so good.
太好吃了
So good.
明晚 如果你们还在的话
Tomorrow night, if you're still in town.
天 世界真奇葩
Man, the world is so fucked.
我们会没事吗
Are we gon' be okay?
你是说世界还是说我们
You talkin' 'bout the world, or you talkin' 'bout us?
我不知道 我只是
I don't know. I just--
我只想我们的关系能变好
I just want shit to be cool.
夏安今晚想去奥克兰 雷鬼黄金 你来吗
自从...我就没去过这里了
I haven't been to this place since--
自从他们赶走我以后
I guess since they kicked me out.
去他妈的鬼地方 又破又脏
Fuck this dumb-ass, dingy-ass, dusty-ass place.
是的 我想去
Yes, I wanna go. Ooh.
天 真高兴我们终于聚在了一起
Oh, man. I'm so glad we finally got together.
-是吧 -见到大家真好
- Right? - Oh, it's so good seein' everybody.
肯定很不错
Must be nice.
你知道乐队什么都没为我做吗
You know the band didn't do shit for me?
然后那个长号♥手竟然敢说
And then the trombonist had the nerve to say
关于我她唯一记得的就是
the only thing she remembered about me
我对甘蓝过敏
was I was allergic to kale.
贱♥人♥ 我帮你考中文考了一年 记得吗
Bitch, I took every Mandarin test for you for a year. Remember that?!
可是凯丽 你确实对甘蓝过敏啊
But Kelli, you are allergic to kale.
我们为此专门写了首歌♥
That's-- we wrote a whole song about this.
凯丽
♪ Aye, Kell-ay ♪
别吃甘蓝
♪ Don't eat Kale ♪
凯丽
♪ Aye, Kell-ay ♪
要肿起来了
♪ 'Bout ta swell ♪
你们没懂要点 总是这样
Y'all are missin' the point. As always.
我做的什么对你们来说都是笑话吗
Is everything I do a joke to y'all?
还是老样子 贱♥人♥
Ain't shit changed, bitch.
-没错 -好吧
- Ah, say it! - Okay.
天
Oh, man.
你们知道雷鬼黄金会在他们的酒里掺水
Oh, y'all know Reggae Gold be puttin' water in they liquor.
-是的 -所以我们何不自己带
- They do. - So why don't we pick up our own,
向以前那样偷偷带进去
and sneak it in like we used to.
不用多说
Say less.
好
Okay!
好的 那边就有家酒水店
Oh, cool. That's the liquor store right there.
你真懂
Oh, you be knowin'.
-你疯了 -是啊
- You're crazy! - Hell yeah!
我去年才停止使用我的假身份证
I only stopped using my fake ID last year.
你们包里装的什么
Hey, what y'all got in those bags?
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
天啊 枪 他有枪 伊萨
Oh my god. A gun. He has a gun, Issa.
他有枪 天呐 天呐 不
He has a gun. Oh my god. Oh my god. No!
不不不 拜托不要
No, no, no, no, no. Please, please, no!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
那些包给我
Look, I'll take those bags.
那只表也要
And gimme that watch!
好的 你要什么都拿去
Okay, okay. You can have whatever you want.
不 表不行 那是卡地亚的
No, not the watch! That's Cartier!
-快点 贱♥人♥ 快 -好
- Tick-tock, bitch! Let's go! - Okay!
你的包也给我
And give me your purse, too!
你想要什么都拿去吧
Whatever you wanna take from me. You can just take it.
我不需要你的任何东西
I don't need nothin' from you.
-我需要你闭嘴 -好的
- I need you to stop bein' so fuckin' loud! - Okay.
我的天
Oh my god! Shhh!
闭嘴 小夏 靠
Shut the fuck up, Chey! Shit!
小夏
Chey?!
操
Fuck!
-拜托 布莱恩 -瞧瞧你干的好事
- Man, come on, Brian. - Look what you did!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我的天
Oh my god!
你总是戏太过
You always doin' the fuckin' most.
让开 该死
Move! God damn.
对不起你们了
Well, I'm sorry, y'all.
不过 莫莉
But, Molly,
把你鞋子脱掉
come up off them shoes, please.
什么鬼 小夏 你真的在打劫我们吗
What the fuck, Chey? Are you really robbin' us right now?
不是针对你们
It ain't nothin' personal.
人人都懂
Everybody can get it.
快
Come on.
你想要鞋子
Okay, you know what? You want the shoes?
拿去 夏安 鞋子拿去
Have the shoes, Cheyenne. Take the damn shoes.
好
Okay.
不不 你留着 伊萨 你留着
Oh, no, no. You keep them, Issa. Keep them.
不过嘿
Ha! But, hey!
还是老样子 贱♥人♥
Ain't shit changed! Bitch!
快 我们走 快走
Woo! C'mon, c'mon, c'mon. Let's go, let's go.
我忘了我讨厌她了
I forgot I hated her.
我只知道我死后
All I know is when I die,
我不会放过任何人
I'm comin' back to haunt everybody.
我做了什么
What did I do?
做得不够
Not enough.
酒呢
Where's the liquor?
别管酒了 你的鞋呢
Forget the liquor. Where are your shoes?
夏安呢
Where's Cheyenne?
她抢了我们
She robbed us.
-什么 -你骗人
- What?! - You lyin'.
什么鬼 她真的抢了...
What the fuck?! She really robbed--
那贱♥人♥给我们设套
That bitch set us up!
你看到你当时的表情了吗
Girl, did you see your face?
贱♥人♥ 我看到了你的 好吗
Bitch, I saw yours, okay?
你看上去就要哭了
You looked like you were about to cry!
我吓尿了 我以为我要死了
I was scared as shit! I thought I was about to die!
我也是
Me, too!
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表