剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
等等 你是说黑生机文
Wait, wait. The blocc?
克伦肖的那场博物馆秀是和你们合作的
Y'all did that museum shit with Crenshawn, right?
-他们竟然认识我们 -他认识
- Ooh, not them knowin' us. - He know.
对 是我们
Yeah, that's us.
我觉得这个可能不适合我们
Look, I'm not sure this is for us.
我们要做点什么才能把这个"可能不"变成"一定能"
well, what can we do to turn that "not sure" into a "for sure"?
我们真的很想和你们合作
'Cause we'd really love to have y'all.
我们会考虑的 好吗
We'll think about it. Aight?
-谢了 祝今天愉快 -你也是
- Thank you. Have a nice one. - Oh, you, too.
-谢谢你们 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
发给柯蒂斯 妈病情有什么变化吗
你现在不是在忙工作吧
I know you're not workin'.
没有 我是想给你们拍张合照
No, I was, actually, about to take a group shot,
你们靠近点 靠近点
so you guys get together, get together.
不错 不错 好了
I see it, I see it. Bam!
可以点瓶杰克丹尼吗
Can we, uh, order some Jack?
年轻人不懂事
Shut your young ass up.
合伙人请客
It's on the partners.
只点贵的
Top shelf only.
请上一瓶三得利响
Bring on the Hibiki, please.
我们吃香的喝辣的
Ooh, we are eating good, drinkin' top shelf.
这次团建真是太高级了
This retreat is fancy as hell. Yeah.
你和BJ是新来的
Okay, you and BJ are the newbies--
我们一向喜欢跟新同事玩第一印象的游戏
and we always play First Impressions with the newbies.
-感觉像个圈套 -可不是
- This feel like a trap. - I know, right?
BJ 你对莫莉的第一印象是什么
BJ, what was your first impression of Molly?
那是大学的时候了
Well, that came in college, and...
大伙 冷静
Everybody. Calm down.
不是你们想的那样
It's not like that.
我对海沃德的第一印象是...
Well, my first impression of Hayward was that...
你们好像跟我有点合不来
y'all didn't really rock with me.
很准确
Mmm, accurate.
"你们有没有考虑过用电子签名"
"Hey, guys. Have you ever thought about using DocuSign?"
"我上家律所有奶泡机"
"My last law firm had a milk steamer."
你不像大家会去
Bitch, you don't take yourself down to Starbucks
楼下的星巴克
like the rest of us.
-我有这么差劲吗 -有
- Was I that bad? - Yes!
不过现在我们很喜欢你
But we love you now.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
再玩个游戏吧
Let's play another game.
所有是律师的人
Anyone that's a lawyer,
都要喝一杯
has to take a shot.
完了
Oh, shit.
能给我来点甜的东西吗
Can I have something sweet?
我们的派对动物来了
There's our party animal!
我去那边坐
Um, I'm, actually, gonna take it over there.
感觉你需要来一份蟹肉饼
Oh, you look like you need a crab cake.
蟹肉饼还不够
Crab cake and then some.
别看我 我是个怪物
Don't look at me. I am a monster.
抱歉我错过了上午的活动
Sorry I missed the morning activity.
别担心 只是信任背摔
Don't be. It was just trust falls.
威廉又把帕特里丝抛弃了
William dropped Patrice again.
-她再也不会信任任何人了 -对
- She ain't never gonna trust nobody. - No.
话说我走过来的时候
Hey, um, so, actually, as I was walking over here,
很奇怪 我在走廊的地上
the weirdest thing, I found a watch
捡到了一块手表 离我房♥间很远
on the ground in the hallway, very far from my room,
不过离其他人房♥间很近
near all of the other rooms though,
我想问下有人知道手表是谁的吗
and I just was wondering if anyone knew who it belonged to.
应该是我的
That would be mine.
-我们有没有... -绝对没有
- Did we- - Absolutely not.
-那手表是怎么... -你不记得了
- Then how? - You don't remember?
别把手♥机♥拿出来 别
Don't pull out the phone. Don't do it.
几点了
What time is it?!
莫莉时间
Molly time!
我问几点了
I said what time is it?!
莫莉时间
Molly time!
对 莫莉时间 莫莉时间 莫莉时间
Aye! MollyTime, MollyTime, MollyTime!
还有
You got more?
好了 时间到了
All right, time's up.
时间到了
Time's up.
能把我的表还我吗
Can I have my watch back?
那是我外公的
It was my grandfather's.
当然 拿去吧
Yeah, yeah, please.
各位 我带了好吃的过来
Hey, everyone! I come bearin' tasties.
是家传菜谱 不是我的 别人的
They're a family recipe. Not mine, but somebody's.
好吧
Okay, uh...
你们看到克伦肖了吗
y'all seen Crenshawn?
各位 我知道你们想吃布朗尼
Hey, y'all! I know y'all want some brownies.
瞧啊 骗子·伊萨·迪
Oh, look. Issa Dee Liar.
哈哈 我get到你的梗了
Oh, ha, ha. I see what you did there.
说到这个 这些是橄榄布朗尼
On that note, these are kinda olive brownies.
-里面有橄榄 -不 我是说像橄榄枝一样
- These have olives in 'em? - No, I meant, like, an olive branch,
不过是以布朗尼的形式
but in brownie form.
泰瑞斯
Tyrese.
你怎么来了 伊萨
What you doin' here, Issa?
我就是来
I just, uh,
解决问题的
came here to clear the air.
因为我知道我们之前沟通不顺
'Cause, you know, I know we had some miscommunications.
沟通不顺 是吗
Miscommunications? Is that right?
我们都说了引起我们不和的话
Yeah, we both said some things to cause drama between us.
告诉我我做了什么
Well, tell me, what I do?
我知道我或许应该
Look, I know I probably should've
换个方式处理NBW的情况
handled the NBW situation differently,
但我只想把那事抛诸脑后
but I just want to put that behind us,
我想要再次跟你们合作
and I would love to work with you again--
我打断你一下
Let me stop you real quick.
我就想要你从我的角度来看
I just want you to see it from my perspective.
你更担心你的包而不是我的艺术
You was more concerned with your bag than my art,
所以我在Instagram上发火了
so, yeah, I popped off on the 'gram,
但是你没有道歉
but instead of you apologizing,
而是私信了我一堆屁话
you slid in my DMs with the bullshit.
你不能因为我还在生气而记恨我
I mean, you can't be mad at me for still bein' mad.
不是这样来的
That's not how it work.
再说 这也是我们第一次正经谈话
Plus, it's our first time really talkin' anyway.
所以我才来找你 还带了布朗尼
That's why I'm present here before you. Brownies in hand.
或许意味着你有所求
Probably mean you need somethin', huh?
克伦肖 你在拖我公♥司♥的后腿
Crenshawn, you're dragging my company,
也就是说你在拖我 而这影响到了
which means you're draggin' me, and that's impacting
我帮助社群的能力
my ability to help the community.
我们不想要这样的帮助
We don't want that kind of help.
你为什么这么不讲理
Why're you bein' so unreasonable?
是你来找我的 你说
Look, you came to me, and you said
你只需要一个机会
you just needed one opportunity
进入下一层 然后我跟你说
to go to the next level, and then I told you
我不能一直开来福车
that I couldn't keep driving Lyft,
同时管理黑生机文
and, and jugglin' The blocc.
而现在你攻击我 好像我是想要陷害你一样
And now you're comin' at me like I'm tryna sabotage you
-而我是想要帮我们自己 -你还记得我们去天空吗
- when I was tryna help us both. - You remember we both went to Sky's?
我们当时很合得来 聊文化
We was vibin'. Talkin' about the culture,
我们想要如何改变社群
how we wanna shift communities.
那很激励人 伊萨
Man, that shit was inspiring, Issa.
-感觉我们是在并肩作战 -我们确实是啊
- Felt like we was in the trenches together. - And we were.
但你和NBW做的那事
But that shit you did with NBW, man, that--
太操蛋了
that shit was fucked up.
你根本不支持我
You ain't had my back at all.
但你做出了那些选择 所以就敢作敢当
But you made them choices, so own 'em.
不过还有一线生机
There is a silver lining, though.
我们的互动赋予了我新卫衣线的灵感
Our little interactions inspired my new sweatshirt line.
来看看
Go ahead, check that out.
我要收回我的布朗尼
I'm takin' my brownies back.
那些布朗尼反正也很烂
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表