剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
这边有酒水
Yeah, we got drinks over here.
那边可以打排球
There's volleyball over there.
还有吃的马上就来
And... we got food comin'.
别担心 我知道你们都饿了 吃的马上就来
Don't worry. I know y'all hungry. There's food comin'.
好咧
Aight.
我去
Ah, shit.
已经两点了吗
It's two already?
我已经涂了三层防晒霜了
This my third coat of sunscreen.
你知道你完全没涂到背部吧
You know you missin' your whole backside, right?
不过我一直面向太阳啦
I'm always facin' the sun, though.
你也得涂点
Well, you need to put some on, too,
你都晒得跟草莓一样红了
'fore you out here lookin' like a strawberry.
-你说得对 给我来点 -是吧
- Yeah, you right. Gimme some of that. - Yeah.
这主意棒极了
Yo, this was a good idea.
大家都玩得很嗨啊
Folks straight-up frolickin' out here.
我都不知道我们有得玩
I, I didn't even know we frolicked.
操 我昨天就浪到飞起
Shit, I was frolickin' yesterday.
他们虽然嗨 但都饿着肚子
Ah, well, they frolickin' on a empty stomach.
苏治本来该送要烤的肉过来
Ah, Suge was supposed to bring the meat for the grill,
但他到现在还没出现
and he still ain't here.
典型苏治作风
Typical Suge.
公主殿下驾到
The princess is here.
-美女好啊 -帅哥们好
- Ayeee! What's up, girl? - What's up, y'all?
亚历克 你今天大方露奶哦
Aric, I see you got yo' boobs out today.
-你总算来了 -有什么问题吗
- 'Bout time you got here. - What's the problem?
反正我也帮不上忙
It's not like I was gonna help anyway.
-你要涂防晒霜吗 -什么牌子的
- You want sunscreen? - What's this?
啧 只是阿维诺的普通货
This just regular-ass Aveeno.
不安感
第五季 第四集
这里的帅哥都是批发的啊 像好市多超♥市♥一样
Girl, there's niggas in bulk out here. It's like Costco.
我不知道怎么才能找到那个派对
I don't know how we gon' find this party.
所有黑人办的派对都一个样
All the Blacks had the same idea.
靠 我们果然是特性高度一致的群体
Damn, we are a monolith.
那边的应该就是内森他们
I think that might be Nathan's group over there.
南北帅哥都齐全
Niggas to the North and the South?
感觉有很多天菜可选啊
Girl, the options is lookin' good, too.
逮着一个 你就重返"炮"场了
Caught one bee on Bumble, and the bitch is back.
我先说明 那场约会是很美好
First of all, I said the date was good.
但打炮... 我现在的床技怪怪的
The sex... I fuck weird now.
我得多听听见多识广的"大湿"的建议
I need to get more reps in with somebody who knows what they're doin'.
见多识广的大"湿" 那不就是我吗
Oh, someone who knows what they're doin'? That would be me.
虽然我在修身养性
You know what? I might be on my spiritual shit,
但我绝对支持你
but I'm here to support you.
还有"妹妹"你
And you.
我们要"开张迎客"吗
Are we open for business?
妙啊 一前一后 爱了
Okay, yes, Tag Team! I love that for y'all.
我去试试跟内森聊天
I'mma go try to talk to Nathan,
尽量不喷泪到他嘴里
and not cry in his mouth.
我该问问他 我的眼泪是什么味道
Should ask him what my tears taste like.
我知道很咸
I know they salty.
他不是半夜丢下你跑掉吗
Didn't he walk out on you in the middle of the night?
像我爸当年一样
Like my Dad.
都一周了 还是没进展吗
Girl, it's been a week. Still nothing?
我们是有发短♥信♥啦 但没提那件事
I mean, we texted, but not about that.
不过我们最近都很忙
We both been super busy, though.
那好吧 要不就
All right then, maybe just like,
慢慢来 别操之过急
ease into it. Take your time.
-换我就会这么做 -你们看到他回的表情了吗
- That's what I would do. - Do y'all see this?
克伦肖回复伊萨·迪
我就知道我一宣布和"只有水"合作
I knew as soon as I announced this Nothing But Water deal
他就会有屁话要说
he'd have some shit to say.
别被他激怒 好吗
Don't even trip off of him, okay?
随他发什么鬼表情
He can have all the emoji fingers he wants,
但他的货售罄都是因为谁
but his stuff sold out because of who?
关于那部分 人人都想在易集网获得成功
Mm, that part. Everybody wants to be successful on Etsy,
但不是每个人都准备好成名了
but not everybody's ready for the fame.
你们说得对
Y'all right.
我就不掺和这破事了
I ain't-- Let me stay off this shit.
我才不要跟一个
I am not about to argue with someone
高中参加"恐吓从善"计划的人吵架
who went to Scared Straight for high school.
我都不知道他也去了呢
I didn't know he went there, too.
我试过果汁疗法
Man, I've tried to get into juicin',
但他们说肉还是不能榨成汁
but they say you still can't juice meat.
这...
This--
-谢谢你来 -我很好 你呢
- Thanks for comin'. - Yeah, great. And you?
你并没问候我
You didn't ask.
你好吗
How are you doing?
我就想把客人招待好
I'm just tryin' to get my host on.
酷极了
That's dope.
每个派对都需要G毒
Every party needs a GHB.
不是指毒品 是优秀派对男主人
That's, "Great Host Boiii."
这场派对就有你
And this party's got you.
-谢了 -大获成功
- Thanks. - Killin' it since...
我们还没到就开始了
before we got here.
谢谢夸奖
Yeah, thanks.
我们想喝酒
We would love some alcohol.
你们好吗 我是亚历克 都交给我
I say, what's happenin'? I'm Aric. I got y'all.
这边有酒水
I got, got drinks right over here.
-好啊 -来
- All right. Okay. - Yeah.
今天天气不错啊 对吧
The weather turned out great, right?
几度 23℃吗
What is it, like 74?
不 其实差不多有27℃
Nah, it's probably, like 81, actually.
你觉得几度
What you think it is?
糟了 我该...
Oh, shit. I should probably--
你一个人没问题吧
You good?
不好意思 彩虹妹 能把球丢回来吗
Excuse me, rainbow girl. Can you throw it back?
他绝对生我的气了
So, he's definitely mad at me.
他表现得很怪 对吧
He's bein' so weird, right?
我是不知道他底线在哪啦
I mean, I don't know his baseline.
我一直觉得他是个怪人
I always thought he was a weird nigga.
我以为那就是他的魅力
I thought that was the draw.
我们该早点谈谈的
We should've talked earlier.
-也许我就不该来 -你想我们离开吗
- Maybe I shouldn't have come. - You want us to leave?
-让气氛变得更尴尬吗 -对他来说也许不会
- And make things more weird? - It might not be to him.
但话说回来 我不知道他的底线在哪
But then again, I don't know his baseline.
等等 凯丽 你在喝酒吗
Wait, Kelli, you're drinkin'?
当然没有 老娘开悟之前
No! Booze is on snooze
不喝酒
until a bitch is enlightened.
给你的
This is for you.
放轻松
Loosen up.
你说得对 谢谢
You right, thanks.
你对亚历克有兴趣吗
Is Aric swipe right or swipe left?
先别急着做决定
Well, let's not choose just yet.
大家目前都有机会 直到他们自行被淘汰
Everybody's still in the runnin' until they disqualify themselves.
-漂亮 -浪♥女♥回归
- Yes! - She back!
谁要来玩黑桃王
Who tryin' to get busy on the Spades table, though?
黑桃王
Oh, Spades!
等下 和"噗噗啪"[纸牌游戏]一样吗
Wait, is that like Pitty Pat?
你们教我我就来
I'll play if y'all teach me.
界限是16岁 现在你这么大把年纪谁还教你
The cut-off is 16. Ain't nobody teachin' you Spades at your big age.
她们说我玩不了
They said I can't play.
-帅哥对美女 -来吧
- Guys against girls. - Let's go.
我要出牌了 接招
I mean, I'm just, I'm just, I'm ju-- Ahh! Bam!
这些我们就拿走了
We gon' take those.
我就不客气了
Oh, I am gonna take those.
尽管叫我们图书管♥理♥员♥好了
You know what? You gon' go 'head and call us the librarians.
为什么 因为我们有"账本"
Why? 'Cause we got books!
看牌
Read 'em!
他们有一腿
They fuckin'.
不 他们没有
Oh, no. They not fuckin'.
他们有一腿
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表