剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
这样他们才能准确计算
so they can paint an accurate picture
你的经济财产
of your financial assets.
401K退休金里有多少
So, how big is the 401k?
为了支付你♥妈♥的♥医疗费
I had to borrow against it to cover
我不得不从里面借钱
your mom's medical expenses...
-没剩多少了 -什么
- There's not much left. - Wait, what?
要是妈妈再中风一次怎么办
What happens if Mom has another stroke?
我不喜欢这次对话
I don't like this conversation.
我们没茶了 我不确定我们以前有没有过 但是
We're outta tea. I don't know if we ever had any tea, but...
我这就去商店
I'mma go to the store.
我向你保证 卡特先生
I promise you, Mr. Carter,
没人喜欢谈钱
nobody likes talkin' about money,
当你看到你的一生都浓缩到一张纸上的时候
and when you see your whole life on a piece of paper,
那令人清醒
I mean... it's sobering.
我不知道见过多少客户
I can't tell you how many of my clients
嚎啕大哭
I've seen open-mouth sob
就因为他们能传给后代的只有一辆旧日产
because all they have to pass on is an old Nissan Sentra.
手动挡
Manual transmission.
但我们是专业人士 我什么情况都见过
But we're professionals, and I've seen every scenario under the sun.
我只是不喜欢看到我给家人留下的东西这么少
I just don't like seeing how little I have to leave my family.
我工作了50年 感觉
I mean, I've worked 50 years, and it feels like
什么都没有留下
I've got nothin' to show for it.
-不是这样的 -爸 你给了我们爱
- That is not true. - Dad, you gave us love,
这才是最重要的
and that's what's most important.
这一切都只是物品而已
All of this is just things.
还有 给你孙子存钱
And, you know, it's never too late
永远不存在为时过晚
to start savin' for your grandkids.
我们今天就可以帮你设立一个特别储蓄账户
I mean, we could hook you up with a special savings account today.
只需要给银行打个电♥话♥
All we have to do is call the bank,
你懂的 银行最喜欢有人给他们打电♥话♥了
and, you know, banks love gettin' calls.
接电♥话♥ 像这样 你好
Answerin' phones. Always like, "Hello."
确实
They do be like that.
有什么需要帮助的吗
"How may I help you?"
我们可以一步步来
Look, we can just take it one step at a time.
你想要取钱吗
"You tryna make a withdrawal?"
是的 贱♥人♥ 所以我才打电♥话♥
Yes, bitch, that's why I'm callin'.
我知道我昨天突然出现让你措手不及
I know I surprised you yesterday when I popped up on you.
-是的 -我真心觉得我们可以搞点事
- Yeah. - I really feel like we could make some moves.
我受宠若惊 但是
Listen, I'm super flattered, but, um...
我只想面对面告诉你
I just wanted to tell you face-to-face that
我觉得我们合作并不明智
I don't really think workin' together is... the move.
恕我直言 我觉得很明智
Respectfully, I think it is.
我看到了一间很酷的店面
Look, I saw this dope storefront...
后面有很大的举办活动的空间
that got a crazy event space in the back,
在你的帮助下
and, I mean, with your help,
我们可以继续举办回馈我们的活动
we can keep throwin' events for us, that give back to us.
我还想创立一个课后项目
I'm tryna build out this little after-school program, too.
我以前就在一个课后项目里工作
I used to work at a after-school program.
需要一些改革
I mean, it needed some reform.
相信我 我了解 认真的 小伊
Trust me, I know. For real, Iss...
我不是胡来 我是说真的
I'm not on no bullshit. It's official, official.
我甚至给你发了一个提议
I even sent you a proposal.
听着 我想带你去那里
Look, I'm tryna get you by the space,
这样就能跟你分享我全部的设想
so I can share the whole vision.
好的 我会考虑考虑
Okay... I'll think about it.
你说你想跟我一起赢 对吗
You said you wanna win with me, right?
对吗
Right?
考虑下
Think about it.
我们真的要这么做吗
So, we doin' this?
我之前并不同意
Look, I wasn't on board before,
但我现在发现你才是下棋的那个人
but now I see you was the one playin' chess,
"走象换将"什么的
movin' bishops and shit.
-我就像... -是的
- I'm all like... - Yup.
我不知道象有什么用 这游戏很难
I don't know what bishops do. It's a difficult game.
-很高兴你们决定跟我合作 -嗯
- Glad y'all decided to rock with me. - Yeah.
我请来了Anthology Collective的朋友
So, I got the homies from Anthology Collective here,
以及布鲁 另一个我们在合作的艺术家
plus, Blue, another artist we've been workin' with.
我们计划搞大动作
We got some big things cookin' up.
-好的 谢谢 -嗯
- Okay. Thank you. - Mm-hm.
大家听着
Yo, y'all listen up.
我请来了特别嘉宾
I got somebody real special in here.
掌声欢迎伊萨·迪
Y'all give it up for Issa motherfuckin' Dee.
-给我的吗 这是什么 -当做是橄榄布朗尼吧
- For me? What is this? - Consider it an olive brownie.
-我的天 -我懂
- Oh my god. - Yeah, I know.
蓬松且热乎乎
Fluffy and warm.
我刚从空气炸锅里取出来
I just took 'em out my air fryer.
《洛杉矶时报》刚联♥系♥我
Oh, and "The L.A. Times" just hit me up about
想要做一♥期♥关于White/Space珠宝的合作专题
doin' a little feature on the White/ Space Jewelry collab.
没错
Man, that's what's up.
我们要去哪 小伊
So, where we walkin' anyway, Iss?
很高兴你问了
Well, I'm glad you asked
因为我想让你见见
because I wanted to show you...
这个
this!
鉴于我们在戴格楠街上的旗舰店生意火爆
Now that our flagship store on Degnan has blown up,
我想着可以再开一家店
I thought it would be cool to open a second location.
听上去很不错 但我们负担得起吗
That shit sound incredible, but... can we afford it?
我们的新店才开了一年
I mean, we just got our new spot like a year ago.
我们算了下 可以的
We ran the numbers, and we can do this.
如果我们想要 就可以拿下这里
This place is ours if we want it.
那是伊萨伍德吗 黑生机文的
Hey, is that Iss-lewood? From The BLOCC?
她在我们这里买♥♥了两年了
She's been rockin' with us for two years now.
周日打牌吗
See ya for Spades on Sunday?
我要赢走你的钱
Yeah, and I'mma take your money.
你的没人要
Well, yours is no good here.
-额外冷冻 你喜欢的那样 -谢谢
- Extra icy, just the way you like it. - Thank you.
-好的 拜拜 -再见
- Okay, bye-bye. - See y'all.
今天 英格尔伍德市正式嘉奖
Today, the city of Inglewood officially commends...
伊萨·迪
Issa Dee.
伊萨 表扬你不知疲倦地推动黑人企业
Issa, for your tireless work uplifting Black businesses,
带头为我们的新社区中心筹款
spearheading funding for our new community center,
以及无所不能
and generally being a bad bitch all around.
我送给你
I present you...
本市的钥匙
the key to the city.
并宣布8月12日为伊萨伍德日
And declare August 12th to be Iss-lewood Day!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
这对我意义重大 我很高兴我...
This means a lot, and I'm so glad I--
这次活动很精彩
I mean, this turned out amazing.
耶
Yes!
停下
Stop right there.
伏特加和普罗塞克 配上我的自♥制♥糖浆
Vodka and prosecco with my homemade syrup,
以及一点薰衣草装饰
and a lil lavender garnish.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们为什么没搬去一个更大的地方
Why didn't we move into a bigger place?
我们在创业
We on our entrepreneur grind.
我们必须做出一些牺牲
We had to make some sacrifices.
说到这个 特丽娜过来说
Speaking of, Trina came by and said that
她马桶里有冒出头发 阴魂不散
some hair's comin' up outta her toilet and haunting her.
这真是令人失望
That is... disappointing.
我想跟你说男人互助小组的人说
Oh, I meant to tell you the men's group said
恭喜你的伊萨伍德日
congratulations on Iss-lewood Day.
他们都在KCAL9上观看了典礼
They all watched the ceremony on KCAL9.
-就想说我很为你骄傲 -什么
- Just wanna say I'm proud of you. - Huh?
我很为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
-我靠 -我的错
- Oh, shit! - My bad.
我没想要吓你
I didn't mean to scare you.
我就是说我很为你骄傲
I just-- I was just sayin' I was proud of you.
因为你本来有很多选择 而你
You know, 'cause you had a lotta options, and you, uh...
做出了一个让你开心的选择
made a choice that made you happy.
如今你受到了嘉奖
And now you're bein' rewarded for it.
获得了本市钥匙的伊萨·迪
Issa "Key to the Motherfuckin' City" Dee.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表