剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
然后他说我反复无常
And he called me inconsistent.
-什么 -怎么会 你
- What?! - No, you?
-不可理喻 -真的吗
- Crazy... - Wow, really?
-当然了 傻瓜 -实话说...
- Yeah, you dumb bitch. - If we're just bein' honest...
重点是 我不知道你们现在站哪边
The point is, I don't know where we stand right now.
自从我对他说
And ever since he left my...
"我爱你" 他没有回应之后 我们之间就变得很诡异
"I love you" hanging, things have been weird.
内森对你的感情很明显了
It's pretty clear how Nathan feels about you.
有吗 因为...
Is it? 'Cause...
我不想陷入一段需要我去猜测的感情
I don't wanna be in a relationship where I have to guess.
不过就这样吧 我可以重新再找一个
But it is what it is. Um, I'll start over.
之前我做到过 现在我也可以
I've done it before. I'll do it again.
没关系的
It's fine.
开始了
It's starting.
-什么开始了 -游戏
- What's starting? - The game.
它揭露了有人想隐瞒的秘密
It's got shit it wants to uncover.
敲敲门
Knock knock...
它来了
here it comes.
靠 什么阴风
Shit! What in the hell?!
我还以为又闹鬼了 还记得那次吗
I thought it was a ghost again. Remember that time?
-你总觉得有鬼 -因为上次是真的有鬼
- You always think it's a ghost. - Because it was the last time.
特丽娜 你好
Trina! Hey.
我又看到一只蜘蛛 你得好好照料这栋楼
I saw another spider. You need to tent the buildin'.
我说过有蜘蛛很正常
I told you spiders are normal.
它们无处不在
They are everywhere.
你说得对 我在这就看到了一只毒蜘蛛
Oh, you right 'cause I see a poisonous one right there.
我还以为有只鸡在乱啼
I thought I heard a bird say somethin'.
好了
Okay.
刚才怎么了 你们不是挺好的吗
What was that? I thought you two were cool.
他觉得我对小本杰明影响不好
She thinks I'm a bad influence on little Benjamin,
她有没有想过 或许
but did she ever stop and think that, maybe,
是他对我有坏影响呢
he was a bad influence on me?
行了 继续狂欢 好吗
Okay, let's keep the party goin', shall we?
行
Yup.
好了
All right.
"什么先进碗
"What goes in the bowl first:
牛奶还是麦片"
the milk or the cereal?"
我得接下这个电♥话♥ 是工作的事 失陪一下
I gotta take this. This is a work call. Excuse me, guys.
这个问题是哪个傻子出的
What loser put this in here?
很明显是同时
It's obviously both at the same time.
我们需要更优质的问题
You know we need better questions.
没错
Yes!
别闹了
Stop.
-都怪你 -她不是在接工作上的电♥话♥吗
- It was all you. - She on a work call?
这个小婊砸在和谁腻歪呢
Who dis bitch kiki-in' with?
不过还是谢谢你 这是个大好消息
But thank you. This is exciting.
我为我们骄傲 好了 拜
I'm proud of us. All right, bye.
-干什么 -什么时候债权法开始让你咬嘴唇了
- What? - Since when does debt law make you bite your lip?
是从托里恩嘴里说出来的时候吗
Since it started comin' out of Taurean's mouth?
闭嘴吧 我们只是听说
Shut up, okay? We were just excited
合伙人批了我们的品牌重塑计划书很激动罢了
because the partners approved our rebranding proposal.
我在帽子里抽到了这个
Oh, I found this in the hat.
"你们上♥床♥了"
"Y'all fuckin'?"
我们没有上♥床♥ 好吗
We are not fucking, okay?
但是
But--
自从上次团建后 我们之间就变了
it's just like since the retreat, things have been different.
-怎么个变法 -他打电♥话♥问我妈妈的情况
- Different how? - Well, he calls to check in on me about my mom.
最近一直半夜给我发信息谈这个项目 经常
And then he's been texting about this project late at night... a lot.
还有 他总是问我在忙什么
And, you know, he's always asking what I'm up to.
所以 肯定有情况
So, there's definitely some energy there.
有人要沦陷了
It's about to go down.
我爱办公室恋情
I love a workplace romance.
你们公♥司♥有杂物间吗
Um, do y'all got broom closets there?
"托里恩 你反对这对奶♥子♥吗"
"Hey, Taurean. Do you object to these titties?"
"反对无效"
"Objection overruled.
给我来点那个"合众为一"的菊花
How 'bout you gimme some of that E pluribus anus?"
好 合法 合法 合法
Ay! Legal, legal, legal.
你们都好傻
Y'all are dumb.
但我不知道该怎么办 就像
But I don't know what to do. It's like...
我们都徘徊在那条线附近
we both like creepin' up to that line,
但我们都不想跨过去
but neither one of us wants to cross it.
我该 给他开绿灯吗
Should I... give him the green light?
-闭嘴 -好了 等等等等
- Shut up! - Okay! Wait, wait, wait.
这是征兆 我要行动了
That's a sign. I'mma do it.
-好 -瞧瞧我姐妹去追寻她的目标
- Okay, okay. - Look at my girl goin' after what she wants.
-就喜欢这样 -我也是
- I love it! - Me too.
太赞了
I stan!
说到这个 我知道我想要什么
Speaking of, I know what I want.
一份开胃菜 我等不及吃晚饭了
An appetizer. I can't wait till dinner.
我现在就想吃点心
I need a snack now.
没错 蒂芙 我也好饿
Ooh, you be right, Tiff. I'm hungry, too.
别急
Yo, nuh-uh.
不要吃太多 我们8点还有预约
Don't go too hard, okay, 'cause we got reservations at 8.
搞定了
All right, it's done.
-谢谢 -跟你朋友说
- Thank you. - You know, tell any of your friends
如果他们需要搭建书架 找我就是
if they need a shelf built, I'm booked.
-有人喜欢老爹笑话啊 -是吗
- Oh, someone likes a Dad joke. - Oh yeah?
你在吃什么 小家伙
Okay, what you eatin', little man?
今晚是胡萝卜和南瓜之夜
It is a carrot and squash night.
-不是他的最爱 -我以为我闻到的是肉酱面
- Not his favorite. - I thought I smelled a Bolognese.
那是我的外卖♥♥
Oh, that's my takeout.
在他来之前我制定好了各种计划
You know, I had all these plans before he got here.
我会下厨做饭
I was gonna make all our food.
有了他们后情况就变了
I guess it's just different when they're here.
大不一样了
Yeah, so different.
飞机要来了
Okay, airplane's comin' in.
请求降落 地面导航人员
Permission to land, ground control.
快
Come on.
运气不是很好
We are just not having much luck.
我模仿火车
I do the choo-choo train.
更安全 保持在地面
You know, way safer. Keep it on the ground.
-火车吗 -是的 跟"咀嚼"同音
- Oh, the choo-choo, huh? - Yeah, it's in the name, chew-chew.
-那就来吧 -好
- Okay, let's see it then. - Okay.
小家伙 准备好了吗
All right, buddy. You ready?
货已装好
Cargo is loaded.
还有音效
Oh, so there's sound effects?
请上车
All aboard!
你真的很会哄他
You're really good with him.
你是个好爸爸
You're a really good dad.
谢谢 这对我意义重大
Thanks... That means a lot.
你在饼干面团里放了多力多滋吗
Did you put Doritos in this cookie dough?
-酷牧场口味 -很赞
- Cool Ranch. - It works.
如果你可以选择重来一次
Oof, "If you could have one do-over--"
就一次
One?
会是什么
"What would it be?"
越来越深澳了
Mm, we gettin' deep.
凯丽不是唯一一个会提问的人
Kelli ain't the only one with good preguntas.
小心点
Careful.
即使在我经历了那么多事后
You know, even with everything I've been through?
没有
Nothing.
我感觉我和德里克经历了一切
I feel like Derek and I went through everything
才有了今天这样的关系
we went through to get us where we are.
或者说我们以后会有的关系
Or where we will be.
蒂芙 真有诗意
Aw, Tiff. That's so poetic.
我懂你 "彩虹艳尽半边天"[电影]
I see you, For Colored Girl.
对我来说
For me...
我只是
I just...
希望我能更早搞清楚我想要什么
wish I'd figured out what I wanted to do sooner.
我真的是死了一遍才意识到
Mm, well, I literally had to die to realize
我也需要找到人生目标
I'm not above finding a purpose.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表