剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
But they fuckin'.
幸亏你们不是男的 不然我就要用这双48码半的鞋
Y'all lucky y'all not some niggas, 'cause these size 14s
踢死你们
would be all up in yo' ass.
你穿48码半的鞋
Mmm, size 14s, huh?
-我记住了 -亚历克 你的脚长什么样的
- Noted. - Aric, what your feet be lookin' like?
可能都干裂了
Probably drier than a bitch.
理发师的皮肤最干燥了
Barbers be the ashiest ones.
你说我♥干♥什么
Damn, why you comin' for me?
别担心 宝贝 我有可可油
Don't worry 'bout it, baby. I got cocoa butter.
我穿44码的鞋
I wear a size nine.
这有什么好骄傲的
Why you proud of that?
还有 团结一点 弟兄们 在外面团结一点
Also, round up, nigga, round up in public, shit!
是伊萨吗 伊萨
Is that Issa? Hey, Issa!
瑞莎 你好
Resha! Hey!
-你真好看 -你也是
- You look so good. - Oh, you too!
你没穿工作服
I almost didn't recognize you
都快认不来了
outside of your smock.
你觉得水会冰吗 看起来好冷
You think the water looks cool? It looks hella cold.
我觉得挺暖和的
It looks real warm to me.
别说了 你们来吗
Say less. Y'all comin'?
走起
Go!
有这样的双乳根本不用学游泳
I bet she doesn't even have to learn how to swim with those.
可以直接浮起来
She could just float.
瑞莎就是这样
That's Resha.
我只是想确认一下
So, I just wanted to check in.
我们没事吧
Are we cool?
对我来说什么都没变
Nothin's changed for me.
那好吧
Okay...
那我们还是朋友吗
so we're still friends?
算是吧
Yep.
不用再等了
Aye, the wait is over!
不是吧
Ah, shit.
你不是应该带汉堡
Man, what happened to the burgers
和热狗来吗
and the hot dogs you was supposed to bring?
-我带了好多芥末酱 -我只说吃的我带
- I got all this mustard. - I said I was bringin' food.
我可没说要搞烧烤
I ain't say nothin' about no barbecue.
把达美乐披萨拿去 内森尼尔
Now take this Domino's, Nathaniel.
这个震感好强
Oh, this a big one!
-你没事吧 -没事 你呢
- You okay? - Yeah, you?
我也没事
I'm okay, too.
我们挺过来了 我们是生死之交了
We made it. We're bonded for life now.
你为什么把披萨搞掉了
Why the fuck would you drop the pizza?
-刚才地震了 -地震跟你的手有什么关系
- It was a earthquake. - What's that gotta do with your hands?
放轻松 请离开海滩
Yo, relax. Please evacuate the beach.
我们将关闭海滩 以防海啸来临
We're shutting down in case of a tsunami.
不是吧 海啸
Are you serious? Tsunami?
我不能再经历海啸了 大伙
I can't be in another tsunami, y'all.
我都死过一回了
I basically died.
我也是
I did, too.
去他妈的海啸 我才刚开始
Fuck a tsunami. I'm just gettin' started.
等等 各位 各位
Hold up, y'all! Y'all!
我们去附近的酒吧 酒水钱店里出
Let's hit a bar nearby! Drinks on the shop!
你们想换地方吗
Y'all wanna go somewhere else?
不用跟他们一起走的
'Cause we don't have to go with them.
筛选还没结束呢
I'm still narrowin' it down.
这俩哥们跟我赤♥裸♥相见的几率不相上下
These niggas is neck-and-neck to see me nekked.
-那走吧 -好
- Let's go. - Okay.
说真的 我觉得刚才地震前我就有预感
Hey, real talk, I think I sensed that earthquake before it hit.
我起了鸡皮疙瘩
I mean, I got chills,
果然 五分钟后 它就来了
and then, five minutes later, boom.
靠 你们现在在十号♥停车场
Oh, shit. Aye, you at lot 10 right now?
我们不得已撤了 因为...
Yeah, we had to leave 'cause...
对 对 是我不好
yeah... yeah, that's my bad, man.
我们现在要去Sharkeez 你们也来吧
We rollin' to Sharkeez, though. You should come through.
好
Aight, bet.
内特 你觉得你女人的闺蜜喜欢我吗
Hey, Nate, you think your girl's homegirl was feelin' me?
可能吧 强尼不是想泡她吗
Maybe. Ain't Johnny tryin' to get at her?
她看强尼的眼神说明他没戏
Man, she wasn't staring at Johnny.
那双风情万种的大眼 还有那对性感丰唇
Them big, sexy eyes talkin' all that shit with them sexy lips.
要是我跟你女人的闺蜜约会 岂不是很刺♥激♥
Damn. Wouldn't it be a trip if I started datin' your girl's girl?
她不是我的女人
Not my girl.
-她自己都没搞清楚 -什么意思
- She all over the place. - What you mean?
上周她打电♥话♥叫我过去
She basically called me over last week...
只是要抱抱睡
to cuddle.
有人死了吗
Did somebody die?
不知道
Shit, I don't know.
我们从去年开始做朋友
We been friends over the last year because
因为那是她想要的 然后就来了这么一出
that's what she wanted, and then, she pulled this shit.
然后今天又出现在我面前
Then she show up today,
露着油亮亮的大腿
legs all out, all oiled up,
跟我说着"我们还是好朋友"
talkin' about, "We still friends?"
女人总是急着把你放进朋友区
Women always quick to friendzone you,
然后又想跟你偎依在一起
and then, want you to spoon 'em
你们好像上了床 但其实啥也没干
like y'all been fuckin', but you haven't.
没错 啥也没干
Exactly! Haven't!
然后她就开始大哭
And then, she started crying.
等下 什么 看来确实有人死了
Wait, what? So, somebody did die.
我不想整晚都那样 所以就走了
I didn't wanna do that shit all night, so I bounced.
她愿意靠在你身上哭泣肯定是有原因的
Man, there must be a reason she felt comfortable cryin' on you.
-什么意思 -你有那种
- What you mean? - You do have that,
让我靠在你肩上哭泣的能量
"Let me cry on your shoulder" energy.
你让她把你归为了朋友
You let her friendzone you, bro.
她不知道她想要什么
Man, she don't know what she want.
她打算挪去下一个位置了 她是想要什么的
Bruh, she is rollin' to the next spot. She wants somethin'.
相信我 绝对不是理发
And, trust me, it ain't no haircut.
没错
Facts.
我等不及上莫莉了
Aye, I can't wait to shake Molly's fine ass up.
后入 把她翻转着操
Hit it from the back. Spin her around.
让她爽一下
Give her a little part.
打湿她的头皮 扇她的脖子
Get that scalp wet. Slap that neck.
行了
Aight, okay.
不
Ha ha, no.
相信我 刚才不是地震
See, I'm tellin' you. That was no earthquake.
政♥府♥是在测试那些杀戮开关
See, the government's tryin' to test out they kill switches.
是啊 但是地球震动的时候
Right! But like, when the Earth was shakin'...
我吓死了
I was already shook.
克伦肖 伊萨是骗子 别被骗了
只会靠肤色拉拢你 根本和我们不是一伙的
你♥他♥妈♥逗我吗
Are you fuckin' kiddin' me?
我好热 不停流鼻子
Oh, girl, I am so hot right now, I'm leakin'.
我不得不到外面来
I had to step outside.
是吧 搞什么 我是骗子
Right? Like, what the fuck? Now I'm a fraud?
这家伙出生在硅谷
You know this nigga was born in the Valley.
郊区人 你想要我做什么
Suburbia niggas. So, what you want me to do?
你知道我可以去弄他 我也是道上混的
You know I can buzz down on him. I'm in the hive.
算了 别管了
You know what? Don't even worry about it.
这边没事
We good over here, baby.
我们现在有钱拿
We on salary now, we gettin' money.
没错
Girl, you right.
不过如果你想搞事的话就给我说一声
But you let me know if you wanna start trippin'.
我随时都准备好了
My bags stay packed-- Oh.
靠
Oh, shit.
好的 拜拜
Okay, bye.
正因此我每隔一周就买♥♥部手♥机♥
That's why I buy a new phone every other week.
经常换 冲击系统 销声匿迹
Switch it up. Shock the system. Stay off the grid.
我称之为3S
I call it the three S's.
我希望第四个S是"沉默"
I wish the fourth S was "silence."
我知道我没有真的死
I know I didn't really die,
发送至莫莉 司机是个疯子
但那让我想要审视自己的内心
but it still made me wanna look inward.
然后你知道我发现了什么吗
And then, you know what I found out?
我内心也有很多事
I got a lotta shit goin' on inside.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表