剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
-坎朵拉·海耶斯 -是
- Condola Hayes? - Yes?
-你们可以进来了 -等一下
- You can come back here. - Wait!
我们能不能假装这场面并不尴尬
Can we just pretend like this isn't weird?
-嗯 其实... -那就太好了
- Uh, yeah, actually-- - That would be great.
他真可爱
He's so cute.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想抱抱他吗
Do you wanna hold him?
当然
Yeah!
来吧宝贝
Hey. Hey, you.
-小孩都去死吧 -伊莱亚
- Fuck them kids! - Elijah!
你有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?!
你也去死 臭婊♥子♥
You too, bitch!
-伊萨 搞什么 -你也想挨踢吗
- Issa, what the fuck?! - You want some, too?
他搬回来了吗
He moved back?
不安感
第五季 第六集
-靠 这样太爽了 -是吗
- Damn, that feels so good. - Yeah?
你喜欢这样吗
You like that?
-嗯 -听起来你爱到不行
- Yeah. - Sounds like you love it.
我是很爱
Oh, I do.
你还爱什么
What else do you love, huh?
我好爱你这样骑我
I love the way you ridin' me.
没了吗 你不...
That's it? You don't--
你不爱别的吗
You don't love nothin' else?
什么
What?
你想换位置是吗
Oh, you wanna switch?
不 不是
No, no.
我发誓我来的路上看见有人在遛郊狼
I swear I saw somebody walkin' a coyote on my way here.
白人什么都想拿来当宠物养
White people be tryin' to make pets outta everything.
就是啊
I know, right?
-你没事吧 -我好得很
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm wonderful.
-你呢 -我很好啊
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm great.
你确定
You sure?
你刚才...
I mean, is there...
还有什么想说的吗
anything else you wanted to say?
没 我就是问问
No, I was just checkin' in.
说实话 你成为我理发师后我才知道我不丑
Real talk. I didn't know I wasn't ugly until you became my barber.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-不客气 交给我 -苏治搞什么啊
- Aight, man. I gotchu. - Yo, what's good with Suge?
45分钟前就该给我剪发了
I was supposed to be in a chair 45 minutes ago.
现在也该轮到我了
And I'm supposed to be in that chair right now.
他应该马上就到了
Uh, I mean, I'm sure he'll be here any minute.
-这呆子每次都迟到 -对吧
- Man, this fool is always late. - Right?
前几天 他偷吃我放在冰箱里的午餐
And, the other day, he stole my lunch outta the fridge,
然后当着我面说谎不承认
and then lied to my face about it...
但他明明就还在吃啊
while still eatin' my shit.
说什么呢 苏治前几天拉了球星詹姆斯·哈登来
Y'all trippin'. Suge got James Harden to come through the other day,
之后我们生意就火起来了
and our shit been poppin' ever since.
我现在每天要给10个客户修剪胡子呢
I get 10 beards a day now.
你们都知道我不爱说人坏话
Y'all know I don't talk shit,
但如果那男的敢再说他讨厌女人
but if that man says he hates when women wear weaves
戴编织假发 我就要揍人了
one more time, I'mma throw hands.
妈的 难道你丫从没交往过光头妹子吗
Like, damn, nigga. You ain't never been with a bald-headed bitch?
真抱歉
Ooh, I'm sorry.
我一生气 就会不小心扯太紧
When I get tight, so do my braids.
连与他无关的事他也要管
Even shit that don't apply to him.
比如我之前想帮流浪汉剪头发
Like, when I was tryin' to give haircuts to the homeless.
他就拒绝了 好像由他说了算一样
He shot it down, like it's his call.
他是个好理发师 对生意有帮助 这就够了
Look, he's a good barber. He good for business. Period.
谁来给我安排下
Yo, somebody need to hook me up.
我在这等了太久 我女朋友会以为我去偷吃了
I been here so long, my girlfriend will think I'm cheatin'.
那我帮你剪
Aight, I gotchu.
我来背锅
I'll take the heat.
这份烤鸡是给卡特先生的
All right, I got a jerk chicken plate for Mr. Carter.
谢谢你 这是我最爱吃的
Oh, thank you. This is my favorite.
是莫莉告诉我的 然后
Molly told me, and...
腰果素芝士通心粉给杰罗姆
mac and cheese with cashew cheese for Jerome.
我不知道他为什么讨厌美味的食物
I don't know why he hates things that taste good.
洪都拉斯治疗师塞比医生说牛奶芝士有害 白人知道
Dr. Sebi said cow cheese is toxic. White people know.
好吧
Okay, uh...
柯蒂斯呢 我给他多买♥♥了个鸡腿 烤得很焦香
Where's Curtis? I got him an extra thigh. It's dark.
-他和金姆一起来 -他们刚停好车
- He's comin' with Kim. - They just parked.
好吧 那我等着把吃的
Oh, okay. Well, I'll just wait to give him
给他和那女人
and that woman their food.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
莫莉 你打来三次了 我正在投喂你家人
Molly, you called three times. I'm tryna feed your family.
我知道 太感谢你了
I know. Thank you so much for this.
我在这里很难集中精神
I'm just havin' a hard time concentrating over here.
我妈情况有变化吗
Any changes with Mom?
没变化 医生说她很稳定 在休息
No changes. The doctor says she's stable and resting.
-静修怎么样了 -挺好的
- How's the retreat? - It's fine.
我来了是好事
I guess it's good that I'm here.
我已经落下太多工作了
I'd already missed so much work as is,
但老实说 我很愧疚
but, honestly, I feel so guilty.
小伊 万一她再也醒不来呢
Like, Iss, what if she never wakes up?
万一我错过她最后一面 怎么办
What if I miss her last moments?
莫莉 不会发生那种事的
Molly, that's not happening.
你妈妈知道你爱她
Your mom knows you love her.
而且你家人完全没有想你
And your family don't even miss you.
你♥爸♥一副忘记莫莉是谁的样子
Your dad was like, "Who's Molly?"
我还得提醒他 是您的亲闺女啊
And I was like, "Your daughter."
安心处理工作吧
Please, go handle your business.
我会尽力
All right, I'll try.
柯蒂斯
Hey, Curtis!
我帮你买♥♥了鸡肉拼三文鱼
I got you the chicken and salmon plate,
我还记得烤肉酱要单独放一边
and I remembered the barbecue sauce on the side.
女人 别想睡我弟弟
Girl, stop tryna fuck my brother.
他可是有妇之夫 孩子都有了
He's married. He has a child.
我没有
I'm not!
别理她 过来抱抱
You know what? Gimme a hug
一会我老婆孩子要来了
before my wife and kid show up.
莫莉 你准备好了吗
Molly, you ready?
马上来
Yeah, I'll be right there.
要挂了 柯蒂斯有生殖器疱疹 回见
Hey, I gotta go. Curtis has herpes. Byeee!
你真的有疱疹
Do you really got herpes?
太好了 《洛杉矶杂♥志♥》把黑人艺术街展
Yes! "LA Mag" put the Black Art Walk
放进他们的活动日程了
in their calendar of events.
成功了 日程表
Come through, calendar!
我们真的火了 对吗
Yes! The come up is real. Right?
本周特色
诗集体
好了 到他们那了
All right, there they are.
你们好 诗集体
Hey, Anthology Collective!
终于见到本尊了
Good to finally meet y'all in person.
有何贵干
So, what we talkin' about?
我们已经参加过艺术街展了
We been did Art Walk.
不 这次是我们举办的 邀请的全是黑人艺术家
Oh no, but this is our version featurin' all Black artists.
比如 我们请了斗篷琼斯
Like, uh, we got Poncho Jones--
-传奇人物 -萨尔·多纳修
- Legend. - Uh, Sal Donahue--
-当红炸子鸡 -你们听说过他吗
- Icon. - Have ya heard of him?
还有尖叫者托尼
And then there's Tony the Screamer,
他其实挺不健谈的
who's actually kinda quiet.
每次见到他我都想说"你倒是说啊"
I was like, "Speak up!"
不管怎样 我们的赞助商
Anyways, our, uh, sponsor,
"只有水" 非常希望
Nothing But Water, is very interested
你们能成为他们品牌的代言
in making you guys the face of their brand.
脸面 你们所有人 不是脖子 是脸面
The face, y'all. Not the neck, the face.
黑生机文 这个名字哪儿听说过
The blocc? Where I know y'all from?
我们一直在南洛杉矶举办活动
Well, we've been doin' events all around South L.A.,
坊间多少有点传闻
so word must be gettin' out.
没错 我们刚还在讨论我们的营销组合
That's what's up. We were just discussin' our marketing mix.
这真的是一次很好的机会
This could be a really good look.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表