剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
喜欢这招吗 宝贝
You like that, baby?
很舒服 爽
Oh, that's good, yeah.
我叫什么 叫我的名字
What's my name? Say my name.
-莫莉 -拼出来
- Molly. - Now spell it.
好 我感受到你用舌头写"M"了
Oh, okay. I got your "M."
你在画"A"吗
Is that a "A"?
你以为我名字怎么拼的
How do you think you spell my name?
这舌技 我愿意为你改名
Ooh, I'll change my name, it's fine.
太爽了
Ooh, yeah!
我快到了 快到了 快到了 我高♥潮♥了
I'm close! I'm close! I'm close! I'm here!
我升♥天♥了
Oh my god.
什么
What?
未接来电 爸爸
未接来电 柯蒂斯
未接来电 杰罗姆
我让你欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥对吧
Man, I killed it out there.
你先别吵
Stop, stop talkin' for a minute.
什么
What?!
不安感
第五季 第五集
我一直在想我对妈妈说的最后一句话
I keep thinkin' 'bout the last thing I said to Mama.
我跟她说 她做的沙拉酱不是她个人最佳
I told her her dressing she made wasn't her best.
确实不是 但我♥干♥嘛非要告诉她
And it wasn't... but why did I have to tell her that?
她醒来后你可以告诉她你有多喜欢
Well, you can tell her how much you love it when she wakes up.
-你们好 -她怎么样
- Hi. - How is she?
这种坏消息没有缓和的表达方式
There's no good way to say this really,
我们已经没什么能为她做的了
but there's not much more we can do for her.
我知道这很突然
I know it's a lot, but I think it's best
但你们最好现在就进去跟她告别
if you said your goodbyes now.
告别
Our good--?
是时候了
It's time.
-那应该不是我妈吧 -你以为我是有多老
- I don't think that's Mama. - How old do you think I am?
你觉得这女人跟我同龄吗
You think this woman is my contemporary?
我知道这让人难以接受
I know it can be hard to take.
中风会让人显老
Strokes can really age people.
不 这真的不是她 这女人是谁
No, this is, this is literally not her. Who is this woman?
你们这里到底是什么乌龙医院
What kind of a hospital are y'all runnin' up here?
你们确定这位真不是...
Are you sure this is not--
确定 我们是来找卡萝尔·卡特的
Yes, we are sure. We are here with Carol Carter.
不过你知道这位女士长得像谁吗
You know who this lady looks like though?
-传奇歌♥姬狄昂·华薇克 -我想的是小史他妈啦
- Dionne Warwick. - I was thinkin' Stevie's mama.
你还记得小史吗 喉部有肿块那小子
Y-You know, remember Stevie with, with the throat lumps?
或许我们该去别的地方把事情弄清楚
Maybe we should get this sorted out somewhere else?
免得...
Before--
劳瑞一家来了
I have the Lowry family.
很遗憾你们即将痛失亲人
I'm sorry for your upcomin' loss.
太抱歉了 昨晚我们很忙乱
I'm so sorry. It's been a busy night here.
卡萝尔·卡特对吧
Uh, okay, Carol Carter,
她的生命体征稳定 你们现在可以见她
uh, her vitals are stable, and you can see her now.
天呐
Oh, man!
-爸爸 要我帮你搬张椅子吗 -什么
- Dad, can I get you a chair? - What?
-要我帮你搬张椅子吗 -不用了
- Can I get you a chair? - No, no, no. I'm okay.
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你知道她血压是不是长♥期♥偏高吗
Do you know if her blood pressure always runs a little high?
是的 但她都有吃药
Uh, y-yeah, but she takes her pills.
她是否对什么药物过敏
Is she allergic to any medications?
-据我所知没有 -好的
- No, n-none that I'm aware of. - Okay.
-你知道上一次... -能不能迟点再问这些
- Do you know the last-- - Can we do this another time, please?!
我等会再过来
I can come back.
护士
Uh, nurse?
我知道我爸是我妈的主要联♥系♥人
Listen, I know that my dad is my mom's primary point of contact,
-但我也想被列为联♥系♥人 -没问题
- but I'd like to be added to that list as well. - If you'd like.
到时他会很难接受
Yeah, you know, it's gonna be a lot for him,
我觉得他没能力应对 但我能处理
so I don't think he can fully handle it, but I can deal with it.
-你叫什么名字 -莫莉
- What's your name? - Molly.
莫莉 好的 莫莉
Molly. Okay, Molly.
早上好
Mornin'.
床边服务吗
Aw, bedside service?
我是能习惯的哦
I could get used to this.
你确定你不是已经习惯了吗
Oh, you sure you ain't already
因为我上次空手叫醒你
'cause the last time I woke you up empty-handed,
你看我的眼神很困惑
you looked at me real confused.
你可别给我希望之后又让我失望 亲
Well, don't pick me up to let me down, baby.
-你今天有什么安排 -我下午本来要
- What you got up for today? - Well, I was gonna meet up
和葵雅碰面 但她生病了
with Quoia in the afternoon, but she's out sick.
她免疫力低下
She got a weak immune system.
她说是因为小时候她妈只喂她吃酸奶
Says it's because her Mom only fed her Trix yogurt growin' up.
什...
Wh--
你几点要去上班
What time you gotta go in to work?
今早有几个客户取消见面了
Well, I had a couple clients cancel on me this mornin', so...
所以我晚点才要去工作
I don't have nothin' till later in the day.
那我们都有时间
So, we... both have time.
听起来是的
Well, yeah, sounds like it.
你想要有自我时间吗
Did you want some "me" time?
我不是指我 我是说你 内森
Not, me as in me, me as in you, Nathan.
我们说好这次要慢慢来的
We-we said we were gonna take it slower this time around.
因为你一般不会在第二次约会上
Oh, 'cause you don't usually
跟人在摩天轮上做♥爱♥吗
fuck on the Ferris wheel on your second date?
算了 反正无所谓
You know what, it doesn't matter anyway
因为晚点我跟莫莉有约
'cause I got plans with Molly for lunch later, so.
不过 她经常
Although, she does tend
在工作周里更改和我见面的时间
to reschedule on me during the work week, so.
不利用开放预订
I mean, you know, it would be,
就太浪费了
like a waste to not use an open reservation.
-我可不想浪费 -是啊 就好像
- And I don't wanna be wasteful. - Yeah, I mean, it's almost like,
要是莫莉来不了
if Molly can't make it,
我们就只能继续玩了
we just would have to keep hangin' out.
我们别无选择
I mean, we have no choice.
-我给她打个电♥话♥ -好 你去问问
- Let me, let me just call her. - Yeah, yeah. Just checkin' in.
问问她
Checkin' in with her.
你在干嘛
Hey! What you doin'?
看书吗
Readin' a book with yo' readin' ass.
-你不会有事吧 -嗯
- You gonna be alright? - Yeah.
只是很奇怪
It's just so weird, you know?
我那天才去过她家 她妈妈很好
I was just over there the other day, and her mom was fine.
无法想象莫莉此刻的感受
Can't imagine how Molly must be feeling.
你能过来肯定对她来说意义重大
Well, I'm sure it means a lot for you to be here.
如果你想 我可以晚点再过来接你
I can come back later, pick you up if you want.
不用了 我
No, I'm good. I--
我知道这很麻烦 我不知道需要多久
I know this is a lot, and I don't know how long it's gonna be.
我也不想占用你一整天的时间
I don't wanna take up all of your day.
伊萨
Issa...
跟我说就行
just let me know.
我听你吩咐
Whatever you need.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 我要跟你谈谈一件困扰我多时的事
Listen, I need to talk to you about somethin' that's been ailing me.
最近 我咳嗽的时候 就像...
Lately, when I cough, it's like a .
正常情况下 是像呵丘
Normally, it's like a k-chhoo.
你觉得是癌症吗
You think it's cancer?
她怎么样
How is she?
还是没意识 所以我们...
Uh, still unconscious, so we're just...
-还在等 -我很遗憾
- waiting. - I'm so sorry.
-你怎么样 -我没事
- How you feelin'? - I'm good.
我只是试图确保其他人都没事
Yeah, you know, I'm, I'm just tryna make sure everyone else is good.
总得有人让他们保持振作
Someone has to keep them together.
我爸一直在餐厅里暴食
My dad keeps stress-eating in the cafe,
柯蒂斯不停数零钱
and Curtis keeps countin' change,
好像不会每次都是79分一样
like it's not gonna be 79 cents every time.
你需要什么
Well, what do you need?
你累了吗 饿了吗
You tired, you hungry?
我看到一台自动售货机里
I saw a vending machine
有卖♥♥很稀有的塔巴蒂奥薯条
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表