剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Oh, like the Facebook status?
好吧 我知道你现在是个厉害的律师
Okay, well, I know you're a big-time lawyer now.
你和莫莉一起成立了律所吗
Did you and Molly start a firm together?
没有 我从来不想当律师
No, I never really wanted to be a lawyer.
-你知道的 -我知道的
- You know this. - I know this.
只要你和莫莉关系好就行
Well, as long as you and Molly still gully, fa-shizzle.
嗯 我们关系不错 我们对彼此很好
Yeah, we're in a good place. We're bein' good to each other.
我实际上成立了
No, I, I actually started, uh,
自己的公♥司♥
my own company.
原来是总裁啊
I see you CEO!
对啊 叫做黑生机文
Right?! It's called The blocc.
黑人生活 机会
Black Life, Opportunity...
关... 靠
Com-- fuck!
也许我该写在我手上
Maybe I should write it on my hand.
-你会记住的 -我会记住的
- You'll get it. - Okay.I'll get it.
让我看看你的腹肌
Okay, well, lemme see what them abs talkin' 'bout.
我看到你了 露脐装
I see you, crop top.
抱歉
Ooh, sorry.
你觉得如何
What you think?
天 我哪里做错了
Aw, man. Where did I go wrong?
闭嘴 看看你
Shut up. Look at you.
贾马尔在背着你偷♥情♥
Jamal's cheatin' on you.
是吗
He is?
伊萨 我们要开饭了 你饿了没
Issa, we goin' to eat. You hungry?
马上就来
Uh, yeah, I'll be there in a minute.
在应用上发图
Photos on a app.
发明这玩意 取名为伊萨图享
Invent that shit. Call it Issa-gram.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
应用是什么东西
What's a app?
因为做你自己的老板有时会很累人
Yeah, because being your own boss can be draining.
每当我情绪低落的时候
Anytime I was feelin' down,
我就会提醒自己
I would just remind myself, ya know,
没错 我就是喜欢我现在的生活
"Damn right I like the life I live,
因为我化消极
"'cause I went from negative...
为积极
...to positive."
这家伙说得真好
This nigga gets it. Mm.
太棒了 我们有个后续问题要问伊萨·迪
That is excellent. Uh, we have a follow-up question for Issa Dee:
在你发布BLO-CC的过程中
What's the biggest lesson you've learned
你学到的最大的一课是什么
on your journey to launch The BLO-CC?
或许是我搞砸了我的商标
Uh, probably, that I blew it with the logo.
因为不是blo-cc而是blocc
'Cause it's not The blo-cc. It's the blocc.
没有 但我学会了
No, but I learned to be authentic
在把点子和热情融为一体的过程中要真实
in merging your ideas with your passions.
我为我的城市感到非常骄傲
I have so much pride in my city,
这也是驱使我的动力
and that's what drives me.
♪生死洛城♪
♪ To live and die in L.A. ♪
♪梦想之地♪
♪ The place to be ♪
你们不喜欢2Pac[说唱歌♥手]
Oh, y'all ain't got love' for Pac?
那就让大家知道
Let it be known then.
2Pac 我们嘻哈时代的桂冠诗人
Tupac Shakur. Poet Laureate of our hip-hop times.
娜迪亚 同样的问题
Nadia, same question.
好的 首先
Okay. Well, first off,
你唱歌♥的声音真好听 伊萨
what a beautiful singing voice, Issa.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可能会认为我学到的最大的一课是
But I would probably say that the biggest lesson I've learned is
你必须相信自己并投资自己
you have to believe and invest in yourself,
因为人们投资你
because people are investing in you
就跟他们投资你的公♥司♥一样
just as much as they're investing in your company.
很好
That's good.
说得太好了
I mean, come on. That was excellent.
最后一个问题
And for our final question:
创业过程中会有起起伏伏
uh, entrepreneurship can be full of ups and downs.
在什么时候你们开始有了安定感
At what point did you each start to feel a sense of stability?
你们是什么时候知道你们走的路是对的
You know, when did you know that you were on the right path?
我也不知道
Hm, I don't know, um,
可能是当我拿到第一轮融♥资♥的时候
I mean, probably when I got my first round of funding, yeah.
对我来说
Uh, for me,
肯定是
it would definitely be when, um,
当人们开始给我发私信咨♥询♥我职业建议的时候
people started slidin' in my DMs asking me for career advice.
我记得我辞掉家庭教师工作的时候
You know, I remember when I finally quit my tutoring job.
我从没感受到过那么多的快乐
I've never felt that much joy.
正确的路
Uh, the right path, um...
我不确定我走的路是对的
I don't know that I'm on the right path.
老实说
To be honest, there's--
根本无从得知你是否做出了正确的选择
there's no way to be sure you've made the right choice.
也许我明天醒来
Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow, and...
意识到我的时间都被浪费了
realize that I've wasted all my time.
而这些时间
And that's time I can't...
我都没法要回来了
really get back.
我很高兴我有一份朝九晚五的工作
I'm glad I have a 9-to-5.
今天的会很鼓舞人心
Well, look, this has been so inspiring,
尤其是鉴于现在世界上发生的这些事
especially with everything going on in the world right now.
我说的对吗 我是对的
Am I right? I am right.
现在进行提问
Now let's open it up to some Q&A.
对 就你
Yes, you.
你做到了
You did it!
给我你的签名
Gimme your autograph.
她来了
There she is!
我很高兴我这么做了
Hey, y'all. I'm so glad I did that.
第一次座谈会 以后还会有很多
First panel of many.
活在当下 学无止境
You live and you learn.
而我在学习
And I am learning.
也在生活
And livin'.
比我这个死人好
That's better than my dead ass.
说到这个 我对于参加组合团聚
Speaking of, I'm gonna go ahead and go to the band reunion.
他们多半准备了一个精美的致敬环节
They probably put together a beautiful tribute.
鼓
You know, drums,
小号♥
horns,
长笛
flutes,
双簧管 冠冕
oboes, coronets--
所有乐器都要吗
Are we gonna do all the instruments?
当然了
Yes, bitch! Toot-toot.
我和德里克在参加完那事后再来找你们
Well, me and Derek will meet y'all after the AKA thing.
莫莉 你要来吗
Molly, you comin'?
我不想太招摇了
Yeah, I think I'm just gonna keep it low-key.
伊萨 你想单纯放松吗
Issa, you wanna just chill?
边喝酒边放松可以吗
Can we chill with drinks?
当然
Absolutely.
你觉得他们看到了我们吗
You think they saw us?
如果看到了 我就去占他们的课
If they did, I'm gonna claim their class.
黑人不显老 他们看不出来
Black don't crack. They don't know.
是欧玛利 他一直在发短♥信♥
It's Omari. He been textin'.
他想要重新申请炮♥友♥奖学金吗
Oh, he tryna reapply for that fuck buddy scholarship?
我也不知道
Girl, I don't even know.
但他刚刚离婚
But he just got divorced.
他到底想要什么
What does he even want?
以及他为什么离婚
And why did he get divorced?
他搞砸了吗 还是她搞砸了
Did he fuck it up? Did she?
看吧 我又这样了
See? There I go.
昨天都没在想他的
Legit was not thinkin' about him yesterday.
我应该
I'm supposed to be
专注于自己
focused on myself, and just...
操心当下
worried about the present.
当下
The present.
没有什么比...
No time like the...
知道吗
You know what?
我需要做的就是停止经常过度分♥析♥
What I need to do is just stop overanalyzing. Like always.
在跟安德鲁发生的那些事后 我一直就...
After everything with Andrew, I've just been so...
思绪不断
in my head.
真希望我能像你在座谈会上一样
Wish I could've been like you on that panel.
-不 -你很真实
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表