剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
-太谢谢你了 -客气
- Girl, thank you so much. - Any time.
我很享受帮助他们
You know what, I really enjoyed helping them.
-认真的吗 -嗯
- Are you serious? - Yeah.
我不知道是因为他们是你父母还是 但是...
I don't know if it's because they're your parents or what, but...
我真的想再多做这样的事
I really wanna do more of this.
-好吧 -对了 卡萝尔
- Okay-- - Oh, and, Carol,
别忘了发给我
please do not forget to send me the Evite
丹泽尔电影之夜的邀请
to your Denzel movie night
因为没有《藩篱》[丹泽尔主演]能阻挡我和他 懂吗
'cause ain't no "Fences" comin' between me and him, okay?
你该走了
It's, it's time for you to go.
-好了 拜拜 -谢谢
- All right. Bye, girl. - Thank you!
拜拜 亲爱的
Bye, love.
-太疯狂了 -她真逗
- So crazy. - She's a hoot.
我们做到了
Well, we did it.
爸爸 我知道那并不容易
Dad, I know that was not easy,
-但我为你骄傲 -确实不容易
- but I'm proud of you. - No, it wasn't...
不过谢谢你鼓励我们
but thanks for pushin' us.
客气
Any time.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you, too.
-你们好好休息 -好的 亲爱的
- All right, you guys go get some rest, okay? - Okay, sweetie.
-晚安 女儿 -再见
- Okay, good night, daughter. - Bye.
我的天
Oh my god.
托里恩 你好啊
Taurean, hey! What up?
我这边马上要完事了
Hey. I am just finishin' up here,
正准备过来接你
and was about to come get you.
Esculea规定是自己带酒
Uh, Escuela is BYOB.
你今晚想喝红的还是白的
You feelin' red or white tonight?
我本想说威士忌
I would say whiskey,
但感觉吃塔帕斯喝威士忌太过了
but that feels aggressive for tapas.
卡特 你要爽约吗
Carter, you about to flake on me?
不不不 我
No. No, no, no no, no. I, i--
老实说
Honestly...
我今天因为父母的事忙得焦头烂额
I just had a really rough day with my parents, and...
虽然我很期待今晚
as much as I was lookin' forward to tonight...
我觉得我不会很好玩
I just don't think I'd be that much fun.
很遗憾你今天过得不顺
Oh, I'm sorry you had a tough day.
不过没事
But it's all good.
-真的吗 -是的 没事
- Really? - Yeah, it's cool.
如果你想谈谈就给我说
Let me know if you wanna talk about it.
我随时在
I'm here.
你为什么这么紧张
Why are you stressed?
你没看到很克伦肖合作的日子有多棒吗
Didn't you see how good life with Crenshawn was?
嗯
Yeah.
是很棒 可为什么劳伦斯在
It was great... but why was Lawrence there?
因为我没有在想他
'Cause I am not thinkin' about him.
-我可不确定 -一点都没想
- I don't know about that. - Like at all.
我是说
I mean...
你确实在几周前有给他打过电♥话♥
you did call him a few weeks ago.
然后他回了你
And then he called you back, and--
记得我们把坎朵拉的孩子扔进垃圾桶吗
Oh, remember when we threw Condola's baby in the trash?
美好时光啊
Good times.
也许
Maybe...
你脑子里有个声音在说
there's a little voice in the back of your head that's saying that...
-事情还没结束 -那是你
- things aren't done yet. - That's you.
你是我脑子里的那个声音
You're the little voice in the back of my head.
你这就要走了吗
Are y-- You're leavin'?!
拜托
Oh, come on.
因为持械抢劫 持械斗殴
Wanted for armed robbery, armed battery,
以及从圣剑里偷中世纪盔甲而被通缉
and stealin' medieval armor from The Excalibur.
伙计 我要毁了你的生活
Nigga, I will up your whole life.
姐妹 你还好吗
Hey. Hey, girl. You good?
今天很漫长 不过
It's been a long day, girl, but...
我父母终于立好了遗嘱
my parents finally have a will.
恭喜 这太好了
Congrats! That's great.
现在只需要做我妈的工作了
Now we just gotta work on my mom's.
我感觉德莱拉也不会那么容易说服
I got a feelin' Delilah ain't gon' be easy, either.
-你清楚得很 -但你怎么样 我收到你消息了
- You already know. - But how you doin'? I got your message.
你做出选择了吗 大亨女士
Did you make a decision, Ms. Mogul?
讲真 我有点纠结
Honestly, I'm kinda spiralin'.
那个
Like...
如果我选择NBW我会是叛徒吗
Am I a sellout if I go with NBW?
或者如果我选择克伦肖的话 风险是否太大
Or is it too big of a risk if I, I go with Crenshawn?
老实说 我感觉我必须做出选择
Honestly, I feel like I have to choose something,
不然我将永远坐不了头等舱 以及见到Ty Dolla $ign
or else I'll never fly First, and meet Ty Dolla $ign.
-什么 -你当时肯定在 你当时在吗
- Girl, what? - You had to be there... Or were you?
小伊 如果说没有错误答案呢
Iss, what if there's no wrong answer?
事情从来不是全有或全无
Things are never all or nothing.
不管怎样 你要么飞黄腾达要么失败 或者不好不坏
Either way you go, you end up great or not. Or somewhere in the middle.
我知道这种选择不容易做
I know it's never easy to make these kind of choices,
但你做了后就会很高兴的
but you'll be so glad once you do.
你只需要听从你的直觉
You just gotta go with your gut.
承担你做的每个决定的后果
Every decision you make, just own it,
如果你对自己坦诚
and if you're being honest with yourself,
你差不多就已经知道你想做什么
you kinda already know what you wanna do.
那么照做就行
So just do that shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你
I love you, girl.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
好的 我得挂了
Yeah, I gotta go.
莫莉·卡特小姐的快递
Delivery for Ms. Molly Carter.
就是我 但我没有买♥♥任何东西
Uh, that's me, but I didn't order anything.
托里恩 鸡翅和红酒让一切都变得更好
你没给我买♥♥越南河粉
Oh, you did not get me Pho?!
河粉秀店那家
From Pho-Show?
今晚吃Slurp City
Slurp City tonight.
你确实先给我买♥♥了晚餐
Well, I guess you did buy me dinner first.
我不是...
I ain't mean--
-我去洗个手 -好
- I'mma go wash my hands. - Alright.
这让我好开心
Mmm, this makes me so happy.
-那也是我想要的 -什么
- That's what I want. - What is?
你开心啊
For you to be happy.
-怎么了 -没什么 我只是
- What? - Oh, nothin'. I just, uh--
开吃吧
Let's eat!
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表