剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Are y'all okay?
嗯 我们没事
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We good.
你们去吧 我们刚取得突破
Y'all go ahead. We're having a breakthrough, y'all.
-我们需要更多的牛肉馅春卷 -更多的牛肉馅春卷
- I think we gonna need some more taquitos. - More taquitos, please.
好的
Okay.
你们应该来
Aye, aye, you should come.
就15分钟的路程
It's gonna be like 15 minutes down the road.
亲爱的 你想去吗
Babe, you wanna go?
那个 你们应该去玩
You know what? You guys should just go and hang out.
-确定吗 -嗯 我没事
- You sure? - Yeah, I'm fine.
我回家好了 解放保姆 你们好好玩
I'm gonna go home, relieve the sitter. You guys have fun.
好吗
Okay?
-我送她出去 -好
- Yeah, I'mma walk her out. - Okay.
各位再见
Bye, everybody.
我做了一个梦 我妈妈在里面
I had this dream, and my Mom was in it,
她像轮子上的仓鼠一样白费力气
and she was a hamster on a wheel, right?
而我没有食物 所以我吃了她
And I ain't have no food, so I ate her.
这是什么意思
So what does that mean?
好像我的过去在我体内一样 我也不知道
You know, like my past is inside of me. I don't know.
-不 -我就是那意思
- No! - That's what I'm sayin'.
你从来没赢过
You didn't never win.
-才没有 -你从没赢过我
- Nah, nah, nah. - You never, ever beat me, bruh.
什么 我每次都在场上让你难堪
What?! I was givin' you the business on the court every time.
你是说我投篮臂摔断的那年夏天吗
You mean the summer I broke my shootin' arm?
我是在用我平时不常用的那只手投篮
I was shootin' with my off hand!
你两只手都不准
Man, both your hands been off.
我很高兴我们又联♥系♥了
Nah, I'm, I'm glad we here kickin' it again, man.
-终于 -我好久没觉得这里像家了
- Finally. - Been a minute since I felt like this was home.
-嗯 有很久了 -是啊
- Yeah, it's been too long. - Yeah.
克伦肖发推
伊萨跟虚伪的人合作
葵雅 你为什么要撕自己人 我们只有彼此
不要随便诽谤 哥们
你用双手运球 你总是用双手运球
You dribble with both hands. You always double dribble.
你太过分了 我帮你增加了这么多曝光度 你就这么感谢我
我用双手运球
I dribble with both hands.
你有文身
You got tattoos?
这个是什么意思
Okay, so what's this one mean?
象征好鸡♥巴♥的中文
The Chinese symbol for good dick.
这样
Oh, okay.
葵雅 你做了什么
克伦肖 #伊萨是骗子
你太过分了 我帮你增加了这么多曝光度 你就这么感谢我
操
Fuck!
操 我喜欢这首歌♥
Fuck, I love this song.
我不知道歌♥词 但是
I don't know the words, but...
我知道你说了别带人 但是
Look, I know you said not to bring people, man, but...
我带了人
I brought people.
有问题吗
Is this gonna be a problem?
我从来没问题
I ain't never been no problem, baby.
哥们 哥们
Bruh, bruh, bruh.
等我一下
Hey, gimme one sec.
-他在处理 -他最好处理快点
- He's workin' on it. - He better work faster.
里面表演的可是Derulo
That's Derulo in there.
我要干架了
I'm tryna fight, tryna tussle.
这就像是好莱坞 我们肯定进不去
Yo, this is Hollywood as shit. We ain't gon' get in.
伊萨
我可能搞砸了 要是NBW看到怎么办
亚历克谁都认识 我们肯定能进去的
Aric know everybody. We gettin' in, all right?
葵雅
网络关注持续不了多久 让它自生自灭吧
如果灭不了的话 我就亲自去灭了它 相信我
你还好吗
Girl, you good?
嗯 就是些工作上的事
Yeah, just some work shit.
没什么 我已经处理好了
No big deal. I handled it.
好的
Oh, okay.
听着 我觉得我和亚历克很匹配
Hey, listen, so, I think Aric and I are a match, so...
-我该上他吗 -如果你想的话
- should I fuck him? - If you want to.
那人怎么说的
What that nani say?
"我同意 伙计"
"It's a yes from me, dawg."
他来了
Oh, here he come.
-派对人满了 -不
- Aye, yo, the party's at capacity. - No!
我只能带一个人进去
And I can only get one person in, so...
莫莉
Molly.
我会想办法让你从后面进来
Um, I'll try and sneak you in from the back.
-我给你发短♥信♥ -好
- Girl, I'll text you. - Okay.
Jason Derulo
Jason Derulo.
不敢相信我们已经排了
Girl, I can't believe we've been standin' in this line
一个多小时的队了
for over an hour.
我阴♥部♥好难受
And my camel toe is kickin'.
你们怎么样 如果看不了这个的话
How y'all feelin'? I mean, if this don't work out,
我听说Sharkeez还在营业
I heard Sharkeez still poppin'.
等等 莫莉找到了一道门
Wait, Molly found a door.
她说绕到后面去 不过要快
She said come around back, but hurry
因为Jason刚刚开始表演近景魔术
because Jason just started doin' close-up magic.
我绝对不能错过这个
Oh, I sure as shit ain't missin' that.
等等 莫 莫
Wait, Moe! Moe!
托马斯
Thomas!
-你来吗 -我想我要回家了
- You comin'? - I think I'mma head home.
我叫的车还有几分钟就到
My Lyft will be here in a few minutes.
叫的车 你什么时候叫的
Lyft? When you order a Lyft?
你朋友开始因为进不去而发脾气的时候
When your boy started tearin' up over not gettin' in.
我不会抛下你的
Well, I mean, I ain't gonna abandon you.
如果你担心的是这个的话
If that's what you're worried about.
没有 我老了
No, man. I'm old now.
我没你那么多精力
I don't have your energy.
好吧 我知道维尔玛把你管得很紧
Aight. I know Velma got you on a tight leash.
没 她想要我出来的
Nah, she wanted me to come out.
-她很高兴我们又聚在一起了 -你不用帮她说话
- She happy we hangin' again. - You ain't gotta cover for her.
-我知道维尔玛不喜欢我 -没 维尔玛很喜欢你
- I know she don't fuck with me. - No, Velma loves you, man.
所以她才赶走我的吗
That's why she kicked me out?
-我无处可去 -拜托
- No place to go. - Come on, man.
我在说谎吗
I'm lyin'?
那不是维尔玛
That wasn't on Velma.
什么意思
What you mean?
我们没必要今晚说这事
Look, we don't have to get into this tonight.
已经在说了
Nah, I mean, we in it, bro.
老实说
To be honest...
是我不喜欢你住在我们家的
I'm the one who didn't feel comfortable havin' you around.
你没任何通知就突然出现
I mean, you showed up with practically no warnin'.
然后又消失很多天
Then you'd be gone for days on end,
或者半夜回家
or come home in the middle of the night.
你不锁门
You'd leave the door unlocked.
我有孩子
I got kids, man.
我已经不再那样了
That ain't me no more, man.
抱歉
I'm sorry...
抱歉我没有跟你直说 我只是
I'm sorry I didn't tell you straight-up. I just...
不知道该怎么处理 或者说什么
didn't really know how to handle it, or what to say.
维尔玛想着如果把锅推给她会容易点
And Velma thought it'd be easier if we just put it on her.
我该走了 我们应该保持联♥系♥
I gotta go. We should keep talkin'.
我会给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you, okay?
他走了
Oh, he left?
莫莉可以让我们进去
Well, Molly's gettin' us in.
显而易见 莫莉已经在里面了
Oh, Moe's inside already, obviously.
嗯 我需要点等等
Uh, yeah, I need a minute.
好的
Oh... okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
我跟他们住的时候我有躁郁症
I was manic when I lived with them.
我当时并不知道
And I ain't know it at the time.
你还没跟他说吗
And you haven't told him yet?
没 我搬出来后就没跟他们说过话了
Nah, I ain't talked to them since I moved out.
我只想让他看到我的生活回到正轨了
I just wanted him to see I got my life together.
不过去他妈的
But fuck it.
不能改变别人对我的看法
Can't change how nobody see me.
嗯
Yeah.
我能体会
I get that.
也改变不了你对我的看法
Can't change how you see me either.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表