剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
Own your choices.
伊萨·迪的好了
Order for Issa Dee!
-小莫 -妈妈怎么样 有好转吗
- Hey, Mo. - How's Mom? Any improvements?
今天下午的跟进扫描怎么样
How did the follow-up scan go this afternoon?
闭嘴 快闭嘴
Shut up, shut up with your big mouth, damn.
-我有好消息 -什么
- I have good news. - What?
打个招呼 妈 是莫莉 打个招呼
Say hi, Mom. It's Molly. Say hi.
妈妈
Hey. Hey, Mommy.
你看上去很漂亮
You look-- you look beautiful.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
她还不能说话
She still ain't speakin' yet,
但她的眼睛说
but her eyes said,
莫莉让人失望
"Molly's a disappointment."
闭嘴 柯蒂斯
Shut up, Curtis.
前面的路还很长
There's still a long road ahead,
但是医生说她最快
but, um, the doctor said she could be good to go home
明天就能回家
as soon as tomorrow.
太好了
That is amazing.
我明早走
Okay, uh, well, I'm, I'm leaving in the morning,
但我可以提前走 到医院见你们
but I can leave earlier and, and meet you guys at the hospital.
没事 别急
It's all good. Don't rush.
我们能应付得来
I mean, we got it over here.
我们可以在家里见面
We'll just see you at the house whenever you get in.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
把镜头给回妈妈
Okay, turn the camera back over to Mom.
妈 回头见好吗 我爱你
Hey, Mommy. I'll see you soon, okay? I love you.
-我们也爱你 -好了 晚安
- We love you, too. - All right, good night.
谢谢你 上帝 谢谢你 上帝
Thank you, God. Thank you, God. Thank you, God. Thank you.
-什么事 -是我
- Yeah? - Hey, it's me.
合伙人给了我们一个礼物袋
Partners got us a swag bag.
我想确保你也有
I wanted to make sure you got one.
天呐
Oh my god.
-一切可好 -嗯
- Is everything okay? - Yeah.
好极了 我妈妈刚刚醒了
Everything's great. It's my mom, she just woke up.
天呐 这太好了
Wait, oh my god. That's-- that's wonderful news.
-礼物袋 -对
- Uh, uh, swag. - Yeah.
我和菲丽西亚争了半天才帮你抢到一个
Yeah, uh-- I had to fight Felicia to get you one.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Y-You're welcome.
-里面有个马克杯 -我喜欢马克杯
- There's a mug in there. - Oh, I, I love mugs.
-我也喜欢 -功能很多
- Love mugs, too. - I mean, they're so versatile.
装水 笔 有无限可能
Put water, pens, possibilities are endless.
我妈生前有个马克杯
My mom had a mug.
在你进来之前我都不知道我饿了
I ain't know I was hungry 'til you walked in.
这东西好香
This shit smells good as fuck.
-你还好吗 -就是工作上的破事
- You good? - Yeah, just... some work drama.
-不过莫莉妈妈醒了 这是 -什么
- But Molly's mom woke up, so that's-- - What?!
-我很欣慰 -是啊 真是松了口气
- I'm glad to hear that. - Yeah, I know. It's such a relief.
我终于看到那个带着郊狼的男人了
And I finally saw the dude with the coyote.
-是郊狼吧 -嗯 还拴着绳子
- It's a coyote, right? - Yeah, and it was on a leash.
-你怎么样 -不知道
- How you doin'? - I don't know.
我可能不会在理发店干下去了
I might be done with that barber shop.
不干了 什么意思
Done? What you mean, "done"?
我一个人都不信
I can't trust none of them people.
太多抓马了
It's always just too much drama.
我不知道留下来是否值得
I don't know if stickin' around for all this is worth it, you know?
我只是
I just...
也许我和洛杉矶八字不合
Maybe me and L.A. just ain't the right fit.
好吧
Okay...
-原来是这个 -什么
- so that's what it is. - What?
我跟你说我爱你 但我们从没就此聊过
I told you I loved you, and we didn't even discuss it.
你不打算承认这事吗
Were you just never gonna acknowledge that?
你认真的吗
Are you serious right now?
你总是想要指责我
You always tryna call me out for somethin'.
因为你总是在回避
'Cause you're always avoiding somethin'.
你说你可能离开洛杉矶
I mean, you said that you might leave L.A., and...
我不能对此有反应吗
I'm not supposed to have a reaction to that?
所以一切的中心又成了你吗
Oh, alright, so now this is all about you?
你都不问我我在经历什么
You're not even gonna ask me what I'm goin' through?
我会的 只是
I am. It's just...
感觉我做了个选择
it feels like I made a choice
全身心投入这段关系 但你似乎没有
to commit to this, and it sounds like you're not.
这真蠢 你知道我对你的感觉
This is dumb. You know how I feel about you.
那你为什么如此戒备
Then why are you being so defensive?
因为你说我不够投入
'Cause you're tellin' me that I'm not committed.
是你一直反复无常的
You the one that's been all... inconsistent.
-什么意思 -意思是前一分钟你在我嘴里哭
- What does that mean? - It means you cryin' in my mouth one minute,
下一分钟你就说你想要我
then tellin' me that you want me the next minute,
然后你想慢慢来
then you wanna take things slow.
现在你又跟我说你爱我
Now you're tellin' me you love me.
你到底想要我什么
What do you want from me?
你混乱不堪
You all over the place.
算了 那就别说了
You know what? Let's just drop it.
行
Okay, fine.
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表