剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表
你明白吗
So, you understand?
你解释得非常清楚
You explained it very clearly.
-是的 -我们都有过去
- I did. - I mean, we all got a past.
我以前卖♥♥阿得拉给我同学
Heh, I used to sell Adderall to half my senior class, so...
我要听听这故事
Oh, I'm gonna need that story.
嗨 你在这呢
Hi. There you are.
他们有巧克力喷泉
Oh, they got a chocolate fountain?
我要去尝尝
I'm 'bout to go in.
他们还有彩色饼干
Oh, and they got the colorful cookies, too?
马卡龙 你要吃吗
Macarons! You want some?
不 我不是很饿
Nah, not really, uh-- I'm not hungry.
确定吗
You sure?
-你只吃了两个... -埃里克刚到
- You only had like two-- - Oh, Aric just pulled up.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
小贾怎么样 你需要休息吗
Hey. How's Jah? Huh? You need a little break?
不用
No, no. I'm good.
你知道他在睡着前有多可爱吗
You know how cute he gets right before he drifts off.
是吧 全是依偎
Right? It's all cuddles. All of 'em.
我跟伊萨谈了
I, um... I talked to Issa.
好的
Oh... okay.
怎么样
How'd that go?
很短 但我很高兴我们谈过
It was brief, but I'm glad we did.
我只是 我不喜欢跟人闹僵
I just-- I hate having awkward energy with people.
嗯
Yeah...
我懂你意思
and I know what you mean.
伊莱好像想走了
I think that Eli is done with the party.
-我带他回家吧 -好的 需要帮忙吗
- I'mma take him home. - Okay, you, um-- You want some help?
-不用 你留下吧 -确定吗
- No, no, no, no. You should stay. - You sure?
嗯 之后很长时间里
Yeah, this is the last time
你都要看不到这些人了
you're gonna see everybody for a while.
你该多跟他们相处
You should make the most of it.
好的
Yeah... all right.
我
I'll, um...
-我去道别 -好
- I'll, uh-- I'll come say bye. - Okay.
-拜拜 -走吧
- Yeah, goodbye. - Come on.
我挑了所有好东西
I picked up all the goodies.
哥们
My boy.
多谢了
I appreciate you, bro.
没事 周一得还我
All good. I'mma get it from you on Monday.
没问题
Shit, I got you.
怎么样 莫莉在里面吗
How is it? Is Molly's fine ass in there?
-在的 跟别人一起 -没事
- Yeah, she in there. She with somebody. - You know, it's all good.
我懂的 我表示尊重
I mean, I know the game. I respect it.
随便了
Yeah, it's whatever.
我也不知道 伊萨的前任在里面
I don't know, man. Issa ex up in there.
他特装逼
He on some slick-type shit.
在说烧烤的事
Talkin' about barbecue and shit.
我都不知道那是什么意思 但我不喜欢
I don't even know what that means, but I don't like it.
你得让这些人知道
I mean, you gotta let these niggas know
他们不能随便跟你说话
you can't let motherfuckers talk crazy at you.
你想进去吗 我们可以教训他们一番
You wanna run up in there? We can set this shit off.
不用 我只是
Nah. Nah, I'm just--
我没兴趣
I ain't even tryna be on all that.
确定吗 我们可以跟他们干架
You sure? 'Cause we can run 'em a different kind of fade, my nigga.
天
Boy...
你真喜欢理发双关
You love a good barber pun.
不用了
Nah, I'm good, man.
我要保持友好 谢了
I'mma just keep it cordial. I appreciate you.
行 有需要就给我电♥话♥
Aight, shit. Call me if you need me.
谁有芝士球
Okay, who got the mac 'n' cheese balls?
那个不是
Mm, no, that's not it.
这个也不是
Mm. That ain't it either.
-你们需要 -走开 鞑靼
- Hi, would you care-- - Get to movin', Tartare.
我们应该直接去找源头
I think we need to go straight to the source.
天啊
Oh my god.
天啊
Oh my god.
好像 芝士太好吃了
It's like-- It's the cheese...
但通心粉也很好吃
but it's also the macaroni.
是芝士 通心粉和球形的合体
It's the cheese, macaroni, ball shape combo.
靠 有人来了
Fuck! Someone's coming!
-我们在干什么 -不知道 这太疯狂了
- What are we doin'? - I don't know. This is crazy.
在衣橱里
In a closet.
不过我很开心
I am havin' a good time, though.
我也是
Me, too.
怎么了
What?
没什么 只是
Nothin'... Nah, it's--
这很蠢
It's dumb.
我口袋里有压碎的芝士
I currently have smushed cheese in my jacket pocket, so...
所以没那么蠢
can't be that dumb.
可能是部分的我担心
I guess a part of me is just kinda worried about how
我跟你玩得太过开心
good of a time I'm havin' with you.
这很轻松 感觉很自然
This is easy, and feels real natural,
而这让我害怕
and... that scares me.
为什么
Why?
因为在某个时候 当人们跟我走得亲近时
Because, at some point, when people get close
我就会搞砸关系
I mess things up.
男人会厌倦我
Dudes get tired of me,
或者至少在以前是这样
or at least they have in the past,
我担心
and I am just worried that
如果你厌倦了我 我就会很受伤
if you get tired of me, it's gonna really hurt.
实际上 我的情况恰恰相反
Actually, with me, it's the opposite.
我一开始讨厌你
I hated you at first--
但现在我开始喜欢你了
but now I'm startin' to like you.
我不会厌倦你 莫莉
I'm not gonna get tired of you, Molly.
抱歉 我不是有意吓你
Sorry, I didn't, I didn't mean to scare you.
没有 我只是刚刚在垃圾桶旁边
No, I was just, uh, at the trash can.
-西班牙语里叫basura -我们能谈谈吗
- La basura... in Spanish. - Can we talk for a minute?
你上个月为什么给我打电♥话♥
Why'd you call me last month?
那是搞错了
Oh, that was a mistake.
你是没想打给我还是
Like... you didn't mean to, or--
不 我是想打给你 我只是
No, I meant to. I just...
-我不该打的 -好吧
- I just shouldn't have. - Okay.
因为你结束我们关系的时候 我理解
Because, you know, when you ended things, like, I understood, all right?
我当时儿子快要出生 还要搬家
I, I had a son on the way, I was movin'...
但现在情况变了 我不一样了
but things are different now, and I, I-- I'm different now,
你知道 我只是
and, you know, I just--
我可不想在今晚离开时
I would hate to leave here tonight
知道自己没有说我该说的话
knowin' that I didn't say somethin' that I should have,
没有尽力争取你
like I didn't fight hard enough for you.
劳伦斯 我不知道争取还有没有意义
Lawrence, I don't know if fighting would've even mattered--
也许吧 我也不知道
Maybe, maybe, I don't know, all right?
但今晚 我就是 我想让你知道我的感受
But, tonight, I just-- I want you to know how I feel,
-我不想 -这里 我现在
- and I don't wanna-- - Here? 'Cause I, I can't do this
-没空跟你聊这个 -你现在幸福吗
- with you right now. - Okay, are you happy right now?
-什么 你幸福吗 是还是不是
- What?! - Are you happy, Yes or no?
因为我意识到没有你我很不幸福
Because I realized that I am not happy when I'm not with you.
因为
Because...
我爱你 伊萨
I love you, Issa.
这是在干什么
What's all this?
我在倒垃圾
Oh, um, I was just takin' out trash--
-不 我们在聊天 -我们没有
- Nah, we were havin' a conversation. - No, we weren't.
-有的 -你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
- Yes, we were. - The fuck you doin', bro?
-淡定 我们只是在聊天 -我很淡定
- Calm down, man. We was just talking. - I'm calm, I'm calm,
-但我可以发火 -你再靠近我
- but I could go up. - Bro, you keep trying to go up in my space--
你们别闹了
Stop, you guys!
内森
Nathan!
劳伦斯 内森
Lawrence, Nathan!
-内森 淡定 -我很淡定
- Nathan! Chill! - I'm chill!
别 我 给我点时间
Don't... I-- Just give me a second.
什么鬼
What?
剧集 | 不安感 | 导航列表