剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
-Okay. -Great. Merry Christmas.
-好吧 -就这样
-All right. -Okay?
好 晚点联♥系♥
Cool. Call you later.
不 别联♥系♥了
No, please don't.
我有你的号♥码
I got your number.
这样应该可以 我们可以先加到日程里…
That'll work. We can put it in her calendar for now and...
毕肖普安保公♥司♥
我一会就回来
Hey. Back in a sec, D.
-你好 凯特 不行 -早上好
-Oh. Hi, Kate. Nope. Oh. -Good mornin'.
抱歉 我知道 你不用说…
I'm sorry. I know. Before you say it...
凯蒂
Katy.
早上好
Good morning.
是凯特
Kate.
请节哀 我在新闻里看到了
Sorry for your loss. I, um, saw it on the news.
谢谢你 凯特 谢谢你的安慰
Thank you, Kate. That's very sweet of you.
他对我非常重要
He was very dear to me.
肯定很难接受吧
Must've come as quite a shock.
是啊
It did.
确实如此
It did, indeed.
你们俩肯定很亲密
You two were probably really close.
我们的关系很特别
Well, we had a special relationship.
那他的遗产呢
What about the inheritance?
凯特 你穿的什么衣服
Kate, what are you wearing?
这是…
Oh, this, it's, um...
朋友的衣服 我借着穿的
A friend's. Just borrowing it.
我怎么听说你的公♥寓♥昨天晚上着火了
What's this I hear about a fire in your apartment last night?
说来话长 咱们能聊聊吗
I can explain. Can we talk?
没有外人
Without the interloper?
-拜托 -没事 她对我有敌意
-Please. -No, no, it makes perfect sense
这很正常
that she would be hostile.
她可能觉得我取代了她的位置
She likely feels displaced by me,
她在考验咱们的感情
and she's testing our new dynamic.
她既想得到我的认可 又想划清界限
She both desires my approval, yet wants to set firm boundaries.
她甚至觉得我威胁她的地位了 不过你知道吗
She feels threatened by me, and you know what?
我完全能理解
I can understand why.
我买♥♥了本书 关于如何扮演继父的角色
I bought a book. About being a stepdad.
这钱花得值 杰克
Money well spent, Jack.
凯特
Kate,
今晚杰克下厨 你来一起吃饭吧
Jack's cooking dinner. Why don't you join us?
好
Fine.
只有一个条件
On one condition.
什么条件
What's that?
由我来决定晚餐时的话题
I come up with the conversation topics.
纽约市真人角色扮演 和我们一起战斗吧
报名处
-你好 -你好
-Hi. -Hey.
找到你了
Ah, there you are.
嘿 别在这东张西望
Uh, Hey. There's no looky-loos.
我不是来找麻烦的
Uh, I'm not trying to cause any trouble here.
我就是想找那个忍♥者聊聊 就那个
I just wanna talk to that ninja, right there?
他偷了那件衣服
Stole that suit.
所以我得找他谈谈
So, I'd like to talk to him.
那就等扮演活动结束后 你再找他吧
So, you can take that up with him when the LARP is over.
真人角色扮演 这个活动
The Live Action Role Play. This, you know... This whole thing.
-等等 什么时候结束 -半夜
-Wait, when is it over? -Midnight.
那可不行 我只需要几分钟…
Yeah, that's not gonna work. It's just gonna take a couple minutes...
嘿
Uh... Hey.
听着 我知道你是谁
Look, I know who you are,
但是这里的大多数人都是消防员和警♥察♥
but most of those folks out there are firefighters and cops.
如果你坏了规矩 小心吃不了兜着走
And if you break the rules, it's gonna get real messy.
什么规矩
What are the rules?
真人角色扮演手册
-姓名 -不必了 谢谢
-WOName? -Uh, yeah, no, thank you.
邮箱
Email?
保密
That's classified.
-职务 单位 -好吧
-Title? Organization? -All right, yeah.
我就直接签名吧 然后好戏就该上演了
Let me just sign it, and, uh, we'll get this show on the road.
你的卷轴上有你这个角色的任务
So, your scroll details your character's mission.
-好 -新手只能被豁免攻击一次
-Right. -Beginners only get one free hit.
如果被击中躯干 你就死了
If you get hit in the torso, it's fatal.
-这么暴♥力♥ -看看别人是怎么做的就知道了
-So violent. -Just watch what other people are doing.
祝你玩得开心
And have fun.
这是干什么用的
What do you do with this?
这是你的行为守则
That's what you live by.
-好的 谢谢 -等等 你的装备
-Okay. Thank you. -Wait, wait, wait, your armaments.
头盔
Helmet.
非戴不可吗
I mean, do I have to?
天啊
Goodness!
我是个维京人 我真的是个维京人
Oh, whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm a Viking. I'm really a Viking.
随你便
I don't care.
等等 你不是鹰眼吗
Wait a minute. Aren't you Hawkeye?
我不是来闹事的 好吗
I'm not trying to cause a scene here, all right?
我尊重
Out of respect
你们这些破玩意 但是我快失去耐心了
to whatever the hell this is, but I'm plumb out of patience.
你有两个选择
You got two choices.
我可以拿这把假剑
I could take this pretend-sword
假装把你砍死 然后我把你的衣服拿走
and you pretend to die and I take that suit,
我也可以真的揍你一顿
or I'm gonna real punch you
你会真的满地找牙 然后我把你的衣服拿走
and you're gonna real fall down and I'm gonna take that suit.
要不让我杀了你吧
Just let me kill you.
然后我把衣服给你
And I'll give you the suit.
-不行 -拜托 老兄
-No. -Come on, man.
你在现实生活里就是超级英雄
You're a superhero in real life.
这可是我离成为超级英雄最近的一次
This is as close as I'm ever gonna get to being one.
配合我一下 让我杀了你
Just work with me. Let me kill you.
我可是和灭霸交过手的人
And I fought Thanos.
-好吧 -太好了
-Okay. -All right, cool.
-快点 -好
-Just make it quick. -Yeah.
什么 不行 你得入戏 咱们得像真的决斗一样
What? No, you gotta make it look real. We gotta have trial by combat.
克林特·巴顿
想我了吗
不要假装和朋友在忙正事
咱们都知道你没什么朋友
来电
好吧 我可能说的有点过分 但是看来还挺有用的
Okay, so, I was kinda mean, but I think it worked.
凯特·毕肖普
Kate Bishop?
你是哪位
Uh, depends who's asking.
我是纽约市警♥察♥局的卡德尔探员
This is Detective Caudle of the New York Police Department asking.
你有什么事
Then it depends what you're asking.
你是凯特·毕肖普吗
I'm asking if this is Kate Bishop.
是的
Yeah, it is.
毕肖普小姐 你能来警局和我们聊一下吗
Ms. Bishop, can you come down to the station for a quick chat?
我不太清楚你们的规矩
Uh, I'm... I'm sort of unclear what the rules are here.
我能问问有什么事吗
Am I, um, able to ask what this is regarding?
你知道昨天晚上你的公♥寓♥着火了吗
Are you aware there was a fire in your apartment last night?
知道
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
当然知道
Totally, totally.
你听起来一点都不难过
-You don't seem too upset about it. -
我没在家 所以谢天谢地 我没事
Well, I wasn't home, so, thankfully, uh, I'm... I'm fine.
你能告诉我昨天晚上你去哪了吗
Mind telling me where you were last night?
我…
Yeah. I, um...
我现在正在上班
I'm actually at work right now.
明天早上上班前可以吗
How about tomorrow morning before work?
没问题 明天见
That'd be great. See... See you tomorrow.
欢迎各位
Welcome!
现在你必须得喝下
- -Now, you must drink
这瓶仪式的药水
the ritualistic potion.
-这是个瓶子 -好吧 不用了 谢谢
-It is a bottle. -Right, I'm good, thank you.
咱们要不然…直接开始吧
Can we just please... Let's get on with this.
这么做可没好处
Uh-oh. You're not gonna reap the benefits.
-他没喝药水 -他在想什么
-He didn't drink the potion? -WOWhat is he thinking?
衣服归赢家
Winner takes the suit.
开始
Proceed!
来啊
Come on.
铛
Cling.
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表