剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
我得拿着那件衣服
I gotta get that suit.
躲开
Come on!
你们就这点能耐 来啊 有本事再扔一个
That's all you've got? Come on. Throw another one.
-我的运动服 -闭嘴
-My tracksuit... -Hey, shut up!
-这里有消防通道吗 -我的家 我所有的东西
-You have a fire escape? -My home! All my stuff!
带上狗赶紧走
Just grab the dog and go.
等等 那衣服呢
Wait. What about the suit?
不管了 以后再说
Leave it. We'll come back for it.
要干什么 把我们都害死
...tryin' to do, kill us all?
你们把整个街区都烧了
You're burning down the whole freaking neighborhood.
-你说什么 -有点…
-What? -It's a little...
-我听不清 -很严重 都烧起来了
-I can't hear you. -It's a lot. Everything.
你刚才着火了
You were on fire.
-我没事 -你刚才着火了
-I'm okay. -You were on fire.
-你就像个烤串一样 -不
-Like a little shish kebab. -No.
那么 咱们去哪
So where are we going?
躲开那些想杀了你的人
Getting further away from those people trying to kill you.
好 然后呢
Right. And after that?
咱们需要补给
We'll need some supplies.
太棒了 复仇者的补给吗
Hell yeah. Avenger supplies?
抗生素软膏
伤口愈合
Not gonna lie to you.
我有话直说 这可有点泄气
This is a bit of a letdown.
抱歉让你失望了
Sorry to disappoint you.
能帮我拿点按♥摩♥酒精吗 在那边下面的货架
Wanna grab some of that rubbing alcohol over there? Lower shelf.
咱们现在有什么计划
So what's the plan now?
让我猜一下 咱们要去你的安全屋
Let me guess. We're going to your safe house?
是在复仇者大厦里吗
Is it in Avengers Tower?
不是 托尼几年前把大厦卖♥♥了
No. Tony sold that. A few years ago.
这可真是令人惋惜
That is so sad on so many levels.
来吧
-Come on. -
-能帮我再拿两个那个吗 -好
-Can I get a couple of those two? -Yeah.
-这两个 -对
-These two right here? -Yeah.
-你想要蓝的还是红的 -红的
You want the blue or the red? Uh, red.
好吧 怎么着 你想怎么样
All right. What is it? What do you want with me?
我得找个地方让你藏起来 保证安全
Look, I gotta find a place to stash you. Safe.
然后我去把衣服拿回来 再把你这烂摊子收拾好
So I can recover the suit and clean your mess.
把我藏起来 我又不是一袋子钱
Stash me? I'm not a bag of money.
你当然不是 一袋子钱还更有用呢
No, you're not. A bag of money'd be useful to me.
下一位
Next.
您好 圣诞节快乐
Hi, how are you? Merry Christmas.
其实我知道一个地方 在十个街区以外
I actually do know a place about 10 blocks away.
一袋子钱能知道地方吗
Would a bag of money know a place?
好吧
Okay.
哪位
- - Y'ello.
你好 我们…我带了披萨
Yes, hey, uh... Hi. Yeah, we're... Uh, I got pizza.
-我带了… -你说什么
-I got pi... Uh-huh. -Huh? What?
-听得见吗 -对 那是…
-Hello? -Mm. Yep. That's...
就是这
Okay.
好吧 这地方虽然没那么安全 但是还凑合吧
Okay, not exactly a fortress, but it'll do, right?
这是我姑妈的家 她去佛罗里达过冬了
It's my aunt's place. She's in Florida for the winter.
帮我拿一下
Hold that for me.
好吧
Right.
家里有猫吗
- Is there cats in here? -Mm.
只有猫毛
-Just cat hair. -
好吧
Okay.
去把伤口处理一下 用这个 还有肥皂和消毒剂
Here. I need you to clean your wounds. Use this. Use soap, this and disinfect it.
我回你公♥寓♥去拿衣服
All right. I'm going back to your apartment to get that suit.
然后我就回我孩子那里了
And then I'm going back to my kids.
好的 克林特 你可以去我的公♥寓♥
Oh, yes, Clint, you may enter my apartment.
你不需要用我的钥匙吗
Don't you need my keys?
不需要 我能搞定 待在这 把门锁好
Nope. I'm good. Stay here. Lock this door.
队长让所有人退后
Yeah, Captain wants to keep everybody back.
听着还行
WOAll right, sounds good.
正在关店 他们朝那边去了…
...closing up the shop. They headed down...
把那面墙打破 好吗
Go ahead and break up that wall, all right?
纽约市消防局
我们检查一下这边
WOHey, whoa, whoa! Look over here.
我下来了
Coming down.
上面安全
It's clear up there.
去哪了
Where is it?
纽约市 真人角色扮演
吓死我了 你去哪了
I was so scared. What happened to you?
没事 我从后门走的
Nothing. I went out the back.
-你好 -你好
-Hey. -Hey.
这太疯狂了
That was crazy.
妈妈
爆♥炸♥ 还有黑市拍卖♥♥
An explosion? Some kind of black market auction?
-我得挂了 爱你 -我也爱你
-I gotta go. Love you. -I love you, too.
从什么时候开始 人们把〝我爱你〟挂在嘴边上了
When did everybody start saying, "I love you," to everybody all the time?
那是我妈妈
That was my mom.
从什么时候开始 你变得这么斤斤计较了
Since when did your heart shrink three sizes?
从一个小女孩穿着忍♥者服 偷走了我的圣诞节开始
When a little girl in a ninja costume stole my Christmas.
怎么了
What?
我这是一举两得
-Multitasking. -Hmm.
一边消肿
Reducing swelling.
一边给披萨狗准备早饭
Thawing out Pizza Dog's breakfast.
狗叫这个名字
Is that the, uh, dog's name?
它没有名字
He doesn't have a name.
更像是它的头衔
It's more of a title of nobility.
比如〝三明治伯爵〟
Like Earl of Sandwich.
你的伤口怎么样
How's your wound?
没事 还有点疼
Uh, all right. It still hurts a little bit.
该死
- -Oh, shit.
-怎么了 -你清洗伤口了吗
-What? -Did you clean it?
洗了
-Yeah. -You did it all wrong.
你没弄好 我来帮你 好吗
Let me fix it. Okay?
-你要把它撕下来 -对
-You're taking it off? -Yeah.
你贴错了
It's on wrong.
我要像撕创可贴一样撕下来 好吗 准备好 一
And I'm just gonna rip it off like a Band-Aid. Okay? -Ready. One. Oh. Oh. -
好了 得先清洗干净
All right. Just gonna clean it up.
万一要是感染了 你这星期就得遭罪了
You don't want this infected, it'll ruin your week.
-其实也没那么严重 -好吧
-Ooh. That's actually not so bad. -Okay.
就是个擦伤 你得垂直贴
It's a deep scratch. Want these perpendicular to it,
伤口得闭合起来 这样才能固定住
you wanna close it. This is helping it cinch.
才能快速愈合 搞定了
So it can mend to each other faster.
-好 -没事了
-Yeah. Mm-hmm. -All good?
我家怎么样了
So, how's my place?
烧没了
Crispy.
你拿到衣服了吗
Did you get the suit?
没有
No.
但是你有线索了
But you have a lead.
你怎么知道
What makes you say that?
这是什么
What is this?
我要把我记忆中
Oh, I started to describe, um,
穿运动服的长相记下来
what I could remember of the Tracksuits' faces.
圆脸 皮肤很白
看来你没什么艺术细胞
I guess you're not an art major.
好吧
Okay.
我本来想帮你订个酒店 因为不管怎么说
Um, I would offer to buy you a hotel, uh, 'cause from certain angles,
这都是我惹的麻烦
I know this all looks like my fault.
但是我妈把我的信♥用♥卡♥取消了 因为那个钟楼的事
Um, but my mom cancelled my credit cards due to the whole clock tower.
我不需要
That's not necessary.
我等会就走了 孩子
I'm just gonna be another minute, kid.
好吧 谢谢你…
Okay. Thank you for...
明天见
I'll, um, see you tomorrow, I guess.
搜索 纽约市角色扮演
纽约市角色扮演
天啊
Oh, man.
人们总说 〝格瑞尔 你什么时候能换件衣服 〟
People always like, "Grills, when you gettin' a new costume?
〝你的这身打扮太丑了〟
"Your costume looks pretty bad."
现在怎么样 看见了吗
How about now? You see me?
你看见我潜行的身影时 一切都为时已晚
When you see me sneakin' and creepin', it's too late.
你已经死了 这就是忍♥者之道
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表