剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
就必定要做出一些牺牲
there are going to be things that you lose.
当你面对他面对的威胁时
When you face the kind of threats that he has,
也一样会伤及无辜
there's going to be collateral damage.
我姐姐就是因为他才死的
My sister is gone because of him.
什么 不 那是…不可能的
What? No. No, that is... No.
她死了
She's gone.
这也算是伤及无辜吗
Is she collateral damage?
不可能 这绝对不可能是真的
No, look, there is no way that that is true.
他不会这么做的
He would not let that happen.
你认识克林特·巴顿多长时间了
How long have you known Clint Barton?
大概一周
About a week.
完成这个任务对我而言并不困难
It will not be difficult for me to complete this assignment.
等等 有人雇佣你来杀他
Wait a minute, somebody hired you to kill him?
我想说的是 如果有人和你说
All I'll say is that if there is someone out there
克林特是个坏人
that is telling you Clint is a bad guy,
那你应该问问你自己 雇佣你的人是什么样的人
then maybe you should ask yourself what kind of person hired you.
他并不完美 毕竟人无完人 但是他是个好人
He is not perfect. Nobody's perfect. But he is good.
我不知道他是怎么让你相信 他的为人的
However he convinced you about who he is
我也不管有多少人把他当作英雄
or how many people think or call him a hero,
其实这些都不重要
truth is it doesn't matter.
一个人的所作所为说明一切
We are defined by what we do.
说得再怎么天花乱坠也没用
Not by nice words.
不管你愿不愿意 他都别想跑
Like it or not, there is no escaping this.
所以…
So...
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你陪了我一个晚上 我是真心的
Thank you for the girls' night, truly.
还有 凯特·毕晓普 别再妨碍我了
Oh. And, Kate Bishop, do not get in my way again.
非常感谢 谢谢你
Well, I really appreciate it, thank you.
不客气
No problem.
因为有…这个家伙
Since there was this... This guy.
哥们 当然没问题
Come on, man, of course.
你能帮我再照看几天狗吗
You think you could, um, look after the dog just for a few more days?
当然可以
Sure.
我定了个酒店 他们没有…
I, I got a hotel, and they don't have--
- 他们不让带狗入住 - 等等
- They don't allow dogs. - Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on.
- 酒店 - 是啊 就是…
- Hotel? - Yeah, it's just, uh...
这可不行
No way.
鹰眼怎么能在酒店过圣诞节
Hawkeye's gonna stay in a hotel for Christmas?
哥们 睡我的沙发吧 不 睡我的床吧
Man, take my couch. Really, take my bed.
沙发就很好了 谢谢你
The-The-The couch will be great, thank you.
来吧 哥们
Here, bud.
差点忘了
Almost forgot.
米茜把你和凯特的新衣服拿来了 要不要看看
Missy dropped off the new outfits for you and Kate. You wanna see 'em?
我会看的 晚点再说吧
You know I do. Just... Just not right now.
我们需要你来回答一些问题
We're gonna need you to come in and answer some questions.
我向你保证 这是个天大的误会
I promise you this is all a big misunderstanding.
我这辈子从来都没有工作过
I've never worked a day in my life.
我们手上的税务记录可不是这么回事
We have some tax records that will beg to differ.
我告诉你 我唯一认识的斯隆
I'm telling you, the only Sloan I've ever known
就是在棕榈海滩约会的那个女的 她可差劲极了
was this woman I dated in Palm Beach and she was an absolute nightmare.
抱歉 妈妈
I'm so sorry, Mom.
我调查过了 亲爱的 你说的是对的
I looked into it, honey, and you were right.
我不怪你叫警♥察♥来
I don't blame you for calling the police.
换做是我 也会做同样的事
I would have done exactly the same thing.
很明显我是被陷害的
I've obviously been framed.
我会洗清罪名的
I'll clear all this up
我很快就回来参加圣诞聚会 等着瞧吧
and be back in a jiffy for your Christmas party, you'll see.
纽约之战纪念碑
2012年 就在此处 在纽约之战中
ON THIS SITE IN 2012 DURING THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK,
复仇者联盟首次集结
THE AVENGERS FIRST ASSEMBLED.
史蒂夫·罗杰斯 托尼·史塔克 索尔·奥丁森 布鲁斯·班纳
娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫 克林特·巴顿
娜塔莎…
Natasha...
我现在真的想和你说说话
I really need to talk to you right now.
你是我们当中最英勇的 对吧
You were the bravest of us all, weren't you?
忠心耿耿 固执己见
Loyal, stubborn.
你永远争强好胜 对吗
You always had to win, didn't you?
就为了一块橙色的破石头
And for a stupid orange rock.
我在脑子里重演了无数遍 希望能有个不一样的结局
I replayed that a million times in my head hoping for a different outcome.
但是我每天都在努力 让你赋予我的生命不会虚度
But I do my best every day to earn what you gave me.
我只想说…
Just wanna say I'm...
我只想说 我很想念你
Just wanna say I miss you.
希望你能原谅我接下来的举动
And I'm so sorry for what I'm about to do.
你好 是我
Hey, it's me. Um...
听着 我知道你说过“结束了” 但是还没有结束
Listen, I know you said, "It's over," but it's not.
至少对我没有
Not for me.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
咱们得谈谈屋顶上的另一个女人
We need to talk about the other woman on the roof.
不是玛雅 是另一个人
Not Maya, no, the other one.
电♥话♥里不能说太多 给我回电♥话♥
I don't wanna say much on the phone. Call me back.
警♥察♥逮捕了杰克 非常疯狂
So, the police arrested Jack, which is all pretty crazy.
我得给你讲讲
Would be great to discuss.
对 没错 我确实搞砸了几次
Yeah, okay, sure, I've screwed up a few times.
好吗 好吧 不管怎么说 我还在学呢
Okay? Fine, whatever, I'm still learning.
该死
Oh, shit.
你觉得我想这样吗 克林特
Do you think I wanna do this, Clint?
你觉得我想像疯子一样 留这么多言吗
You think I wanna leave these messages like a crazy person?
不 这都是你的错
No, this is your fault.
咱们没完 巴顿 我会找到你的
This isn't over, Barton. I'm gonna find you.
语♥音♥信箱已满 目前无法接收新消息
The mailbox is full and cannot accept any messages at this time.
- DMC的经典运动服 - 太经典了
- Run-DMC's classic tracksuit. - Classic. Classic.
还有奥♥运♥会上的汤米·史密斯
Or, uh, Tommie Smith in Olympics
还有《天才一族》对吗
or Royal Tenenbaums, right?
还有托尼·瑟普拉诺的那句 “算了吧”
Tony Soprano, "Forget about it".
《天才一族》 得了吧 咱们哪里像天才了
Royal Tenenbaums? Come on. Do we look like Royal Tenenbaums?
挺像的
Yes.
- 你知道有什么好久没出现了吗 - 什么
You know what you don't see anymore?
铜指虎
- Tell me. - Brass knuckles.
那玩意怎么用啊
What are we gonna do, huh?
打到一半从兜里掏出来
Pull them out of your pocket in middle of fight?
“不好意思 等我一下”
"Wait one second please.
“等我把这个铜指虎戴上 让你尝尝我的厉害”
"Let me put on brass knuckle to punch your face."
“玛雅 今晚在第一次 遇到浪人的地方等我”
"Maya, meet me tonight where you first met the Ronin.
“一个人来”
"Alone."
可我们不是玛雅啊
But we are not Maya.
你打的真是时候 我刚把奈特哄睡
Hey. Perfect timing. I just put Nate down to bed.
那就好 我有话跟你说
Yeah, good. We need to talk.
这种开场一般都没什么好事
Uh-oh, no fun conversation's ever started that way.
是的
Yeah.
抱歉 情况越来越严重了
Look, I... I'm sorry, this problem just keeps getting bigger.
这个玛雅不肯善罢甘休
This Maya is relentless.
她之前拿到了手表 而且还在调查咱们家
She's got her hands on the watch. She looked into our family.
有人雇佣了黑寡妇
Someone has hired a black widow.
我都不知道还会发生什么
And I... I don't wanna think about where this all goes.
克林特 我们都很小心 毕竟孩子和我都离得那么远
Clint, we've been so careful, really. I... I mean, the kids and I are so far away.
还不够远 想找总能找得到
It's not far enough. It's never far enough.
如果我今晚不能和他们做个了断
If I don't end this tonight, um,
那个大人物出手是早晚的事
it's just a matter of time before the big guy gets involved.
天啊 你确定吗
Jesus. Are you sure?
我不确定 只是有种不祥的预感
Can't be sure. It's just a sinking feeling.
那就跟着感觉走吧
Then follow your gut.
怎么了 不想听这个
What? It's not what you wanted to hear?
没有
Yeah, no.
听着 你不用打电♥话♥征求我的同意
Listen, you didn't call looking for permission
你也不需要我的允许
and you don't need it from me so...
我相信你的判断
I trust your judgement.
做你认为该做的事吧
You do what you have to do.
好的
Okay.
记住 我永远比任何人都理解你
And know that I'll always understand
我爱你
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表