剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
太可悲了
You're so pathetic.
我不想杀了你
我想把这一切都忘掉
和你一起
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand?
这就是我的人生 玛雅
This is my life, Maya.
这是我的人生
My life!
但是你的人生没必要这样
It was never supposed to be yours!
别逼我这么做 玛雅
Don't make me do this, Maya.
咱们得找到凯特 我觉得她…
We have to find Kate. I think she's...
别走 埃莉诺
Don't leave, Eleanor.
过来 咱们谈谈
Come here. Let's talk.
放开我妈妈
Get away from my mom!
你拿那玩意想干什么
What are you gonna do with that?
什么
What?
我和你不一样
I'm not like you.
好吗
Okay?
太晚了
It's too late.
还不晚
只要你能勇敢地作出选择
咱们可以一起离开
他不会善罢甘休的
He won't let that happen.
我没法同时在两个世界生存
走吧 玛雅 他会来抓你的
Leave, Maya. He's coming for you.
你想去哪 大块头
Where you goin', big guy?
别不识好歹
You're in over your head!
没有人杀害她
Nobody killed her.
是她自己做出了选择
She made a choice.
别骗人了
Stop lying!
你认真听我说
You're not listening to me.
她牺牲了她自己 你明白吗
She sacrificed herself, understand?
我阻止不了她
I couldn't stop her.
不可能
No.
少管闲事
Mind your own business!
她凭什么要为你牺牲自己
Why would she sacrifice herself for you?
你配吗
Why do you deserve it?
我不配
I don't.
所以你就眼睁睁地看着她去送死
So she died because you let her.
我努力阻止她了
I fought for it.
但是她比我厉害
But she was better than me.
你努力得还不够
You should've fought harder.
等等
Wait.
你真的把我惹火了
You're really starting to annoy me.
非常危险
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom?
- 妈妈 - 凯特
- Mom? - Kate.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, baby.
咱们一定能挺过去的 一定能
We're gonna put at this behind us. You'll see.
好吗 一切都会回归正常的
Okay? It will all go back to normal.
从来都没正常过 妈妈
It's never been normal, Mom.
我心里一直有这种感觉
I think part of me has always known that.
亲爱的 这次是我处理得欠妥
Honey, this was just an unfortunate arrangement.
现在一切都结束了
And it's over.
杀害阿曼德
Killing Armand?
雇佣杀手追杀克林特
Hiring an assassin to kill Clint?
陷害你自己的未婚夫
Framing your own fianccé?
这就是你说的“处理欠妥”
That's an unfortunate arrangement?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, sweetie.
这个世界就是这样的
That's how the world works.
我一直在保护你
I've protected you from it.
也许你不知道前因后果 但是这一切都是为了你
You may not have known what was going on, but I did it for you.
我知道一无所有的滋味 你受不了的
I know what it's like to have nothing. And you can't handle it.
你怎么知道我受不了
How do you know what I can handle?
因为我了解你
- Because I know you.
我知道你觉得做事可以不考虑后果
And I know that you think that you can live life without consequences,
就像你父亲一样
just like your father.
但是总要有人收拾残局 总要有人承担责任
But someone has to clean things up. Someone has to take responsibility.
- 你说得对 - 毕晓普女士
- You're right. - Mrs. Bishop.
你因为涉嫌谋杀 阿曼德·杜凯恩三世被逮捕了
You're under arrest for the murder of Armand Duquesne The Third.
请你转过身去
Turn around, please.
这就是英雄的所作所为吗
Is this what heroes do?
在圣诞节逮捕自己的母亲
Arrest their mothers on Christmas?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mom.
走吧
Let's go.
你怎么知道这个的
How do you know that?
你和娜塔莎的口哨暗号♥
Your secret whistle with Nat.
她总是提起你 叶莲娜
She talked about you all the time, Yelena.
真的吗
She did?
她说什么了
What did she say?
她告诉我你们两个从小就分开了
She told me about how you got separated as kids.
她在开飞机
She was flying that plane.
我问她害不害怕
I asked her if she was scared.
她满脑子想的都是你的安全
All she could think about is that you were safe.
从来没改变过 叶莲娜
That never changed, Yelena.
她爱你
She loved you.
她一直希望你平平安安
And always wanted you safe.
你和她相处了这么长时间
You got so much time with her.
是的
Yes, I did.
结果不应该是这样
It shouldn't have gone this way.
要是我在 就能阻止这一切 就能…
If I was there, I could have stopped it. I could have...
- 就能改变这一切 - 什么也阻止不了她的 叶莲娜
- I could have changed it. - Nothing was gonna stop her, Yelena.
你了解娜塔莎
You know Natasha.
她作出了选择
She made her choice.
咱们得想办法接受这个选择
We're gonna have to find a way to live with that.
我太爱她了
I loved her so much.
我也是
Me too.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他不在这里 他跑了
He's not here. He's gone.
真让我意外
What a surprise.
玛雅
Maya.
你和我…
You and I...
咱们是一家人
We're family.
一家人
Family.
一家人难免有分歧
Sometimes family doesn't see eye to eye...
听我说 这不是我们干的
Look. We didn't do any of that.
你们得确定别抓错人了
We just wanna make sure you arrest the right people.
对 我们是好人
Yeah, we're the good guys.
对 我们是和鹰眼一起的
Yeah. We are with Hawkeye.
- 我们内心都是复仇者 - 对
- We're essentially Avengers. - Yeah.
对了
You know,
我刚才看见你用剑了
I saw you with your sword earlier.
你身手不错啊
Pretty handy with that thing.
你听说过角色扮演吗
Have you ever heard of LARPing?
角色扮演
LARPing?
是什么娱乐消遣吗
Is that some sort of leisure activity?
我在这个公会里…
Well, I'm in this guild and...
该死
Balls!
血迹沾到我的领带上了
Think I got some blood on my tie.
我要跟你说点真心话 凯特
You know, I gotta be really honest with you, Kate.
这种事并不寻常 但是…
It doesn't happen too often, but...
每过一段时间
every once in a while,
你就会遇到某个人
you come across somebody
让你从各个方面…
that just makes you better...
变得更出色
in every way.
那个米茜 天啊 她…
And that Missy, boy, she just...
这件衣服真是超水平发挥 对吗
outdid herself with the suit, right?
- 还有这个材料的弹力… - 行了 你闭嘴吧
- And the elasticity in this fabric... - Okay, you can stop.
今天晚上真的很不容易
I know tonight was a lot.
你和金并单打独斗
You took on Kingpin all by yourself.
能在他手下活命的可没几个
Not many people walk away from somethin' like that.
你太让我骄傲了
And I'm so proud of you.
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表