剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
身手不凡 她…
她是和他们一伙的
不是 我觉得他们不认识她
事情有些不对劲
可能比我想的还要严重
你的追杀…
必须收手
Must stop.
现在
我都这么接近目标了
我会帮你抓住浪人
但是…
咱们杀了他以后
就到此为止
好吗
Okay?
天啊
Oh, my God.
凯特·毕晓普
Kate Bishop.
你好
Hi.
我做了通心粉 你要不要来点
I made macaroni if you want some.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry. What?
我快饿死了 你又一直不回来
Well, I was starving and you took forever.
所以我就想先做点东西吃
So I wanted to make food.
你想要干什么
What do you want?
别紧张 凯特·毕晓普 我就是想和你谈谈 好吗
Relax, Kate Bishop. I just want to talk, okay?
你真的不饿吗
Are you really not hungry?
打了那么久
That fight was so long.
真的挺好吃的 真的不错
It's really tasty. Really tasty.
我知道盒装奶酪通心粉是什么味道
I know what boxed mac and cheese tastes like.
我知道…确实挺好吃的
I know it's... It's delicious.
我需要叉子
Forks. Forks.
不会吧
No.
你只有一把叉子
You have one fork?
- 我是一个人住 - 太奇怪了
- I'm one person. - That's so weird.
凯特 这根本不是吃饭用的
Kate, this is not cutlery. This is not cutlery.
我不会和你一起吃饭的
I am not gonna have dinner with you
你刚才想要杀了我 然后现在又闯进我的家
after you tried to kill me and then broke into my house.
我可没想杀了你
I did not try to kill you.
首先 我把你挂在电线上 是为了让你别碍事
A, I put you on a wire to remove an obstacle.
其次 我也没闯进来
And B, I did not break anything.
我的手法可比你想的细致多了
I am way too talented than that.
最后 放下戒心 好吗
And C, stop being so defensive. Okay?
你太充满敌意了
You're so hostile.
我不会伤害你的 我保证
I'm not going to hurt you. I promise.
我也没拿任何武器
I don't have any weapons on me.
好吧 这句话我收回
Okay, I take that back.
现在我的手里没拿任何武器
I don't have any weapons currently in my hands.
这也是骗人
That's a lie also.
来吧 拿个叉子 一起吃吧
Come on, take a fork. Eat. Eat.
拜托了 我爸爸说 好好吃饭才能有好身体
Please, my daddy says it's good for you.
你可能在想
You're probably thinking,
“什么 这太疯狂了”
"What? This is crazy.
“我要和我的敌人一起吃饭”
"I'm going to have dinner with the enemy?
“她做的通心粉还真好吃”
"And she made some really good smelling macaroni."
但是说实话 如果我想杀了你…
But in all honesty, if I wanted to kill you--
你早就动手了
You would have already.
就在你开门的瞬间
Right as you open the door.
- 我可能都没有关门的机会 - 绝对没有
- I probably wouldn't have time to shut it. - No.
- 我早就死了 - 对
- I'd have been dead. Okay. - No.
好吧
Yeah.
哪位
Hello?
格尔斯 我是克林特 我能上来吗
Hey, Grills, it's Clint. Can I come up?
天啊 当然 快上来
Oh, my God, yeah, yeah, come up.
我一直在想 给你的狗起个什么名字…
I've been thinkin' about a name--
你好
- Hey. - Oh.
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
进来吧
Yeah, come on.
- 你不吃了吗 - 不吃了
- Are you done? - Yeah.
- 那我都吃了 - 没问题
- I go? - Sure, can.
我可以把热酱汁浇在上面吗
- I could put hot sauce on it? - Hmm.
我最喜欢热酱汁了
Ah, I love hot sauce.
太棒了
Yes.
你到底想干什么
So what do you want?
这是我第一次来纽约
Well, it's my first time in New York.
算是出差吧 所以时间很有限
It's a business trip, so time is limited.
但是我还是想到处看看
But I want to see some things.
我想去看看帝国大厦
I want to see, uh, the Empire State Building,
新修缮的自♥由♥女神 还有洛克菲勒中心
the new and improved Statue of Liberty, and the Rockefeller Center.
有意思
Very funny.
怎么了 那些地方不好吗
What, it's not good?
不 那些地方挺好的
Oh. No, they're-they're great.
你一定得去看看那棵圣诞树
Yeah, you... I mean, you've gotta see the tree.
没错 知道吗 我最喜欢美国圣诞树了
Exactly. See? I love American Christmases.
圣诞树 礼物 还有超能力驯鹿 是叫鲁道夫吧
The tree, the presents, the super-powered reindeer, Rudolph.
- 是鲁道夫 - 它太神奇了
- Mmm-hmm. Rudolph. Heh. - He is so weird.
你吃过驯鹿吗
Have you ever eaten reindeer?
- 我可没有那种愉悦的经历 - 那是…
- Cannot say I've had the pleasure. No. - It's...
那可一点都不愉悦
No, it is not a pleasure.
肉特别硬 很难嚼动
No, it's, um, it's really tough. It's chewy.
得炖好长时间
Mm, you have to braise it for a really long time.
但是 凯特·毕晓普 你是在这里长大的 对吗
But, hey, Kate Bishop, you grew up here, right?
你肯定能给我些推荐吧
You must have some recommendations for me.
是的…
Yeah... Um...
可以的 我想想 高架公园 那里不错
Yeah, I-I have. Let's see. The High Line. High Line is great. Um...
联合广场有个圣诞集市
There's a Christmas market in Union Square. Um...
但是我不确定那些地方 适不适合嗜血杀手
I'm not quite sure those are the right fit for the blood-thirsty vigilante type.
嗜血杀手
Blood-thirsty vigilante.
你还真幽默 凯特·毕晓普
Sometimes you're funny, Kate Bishop.
你一直连名带姓地叫我 就是为了显摆你知道关于我的事吗
Do you say my whole name to point out that you know it?
是的 我知道你很多事
Yes. I know a lot about you.
母亲是埃莉诺 住在公园大道和41街交叉口
Mother, Eleanor. Lives on Park and 41st.
父亲是德里克 去世了 我很抱歉
Father, Derek, deceased. Very sad.
你最近还冲进车流里救了一条狗
And you recently walked into traffic to save a dog,
我必须得说 干得漂亮
which I'll admit is pretty cool,
也让我对你多了点好感
and you got a few points from me on that. Um...
大学平均学分3.8 大四学生 双学位 还有…
University GPA 3.8. Senior, double major, and--
好了 行了 我知道了
Right, okay. We get it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你来纽约是要找克林特交谈吗 你就是为了这个来这
Are you in New York to talk to Clint? Is that why you're here?
不 当然不是
No. No, no, no.
我是来要他命的
I'm here to kill him.
我有个问题要问你
I have a question for you.
为什么
What is it?
你为什么要为他 为克林特·巴顿卖♥♥命
Why do you risk your life for him, Clint Barton?
为什么大家会原谅他的过去
How has everybody forgiven him for his past?
他拯救了世界
He saved the world.
不对 拯救世界的是我姐姐
No. My sister saved the world.
娜塔莎·罗曼诺夫 是她拯救了世界
Natasha Romanoff, she saved the world.
别再假装镇定了 这一点都不酷
Stop pretending like you're not surprised. It does not look cool.
你真的是娜塔莎的妹妹
You're really Natasha's sister?
是的
Yes.
这我还真没想到 幸亏我刚才没杀了你
Wow. I did not see that coming. Thank God, I didn't kill you up there.
你想杀我
You kill me?
再说一遍 凯特·毕晓普 你还真幽默
Again, oh, Kate Bishop, you are so funny.
太搞笑了 这句是最搞笑的
That's hilarious. That one is the funniest.
娜塔莎和克林特是朋友 你为什么要追杀他
Natasha and Clint were friends. Why are you after him?
你很喜欢他啊
You are so fond of him.
这说明你不了解他是什么样的人
It tells me you don't really know who he is.
他为了保护我挺身而出
He came out here to protect me.
你错了 他是来保护自己的名声的
No. He came here to protect his reputation.
你知道他杀了多少人吗
Do you know how many people he killed?
他所到之处血流成河 都能绕地球一圈了
The trail of blood that follows him, it could wrap around the entire world.
好吧 你们俄♥国♥人说话真狠
Okay. Wow. That was very Russian.
但是他仍然是个复仇者
He's still an Avenger.
那个词到底有什么意义
What does that word even mean? Huh?
居然能有这么大力量
That it holds so much power.
不管他做了什么 你都认为他是英雄 对吗
You call him a hero no matter what he does?
意思就是当你选择用毕生精力 去帮助别人的时候
It means that when you choose to spend your life trying to help people,
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表