剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
面对不测风云的时候你会怎么做
What would you do in a hurricane?
我会和平时一样 保护你
I would do what I always do. Protect you.
我需要一副弓箭
I need a bow and arrow.
前情提要
还有六天就圣诞节了
Six days until Christmas.
咱们要做的事还多着呢
We'll fill it with a lot of activities.
-姜饼屋 -没问题
-Gingerbread house. -Yes!
圣诞电影马拉松
Christmas movie marathon.
这将会是巴顿家最棒的一次圣诞节
It's gonna be the best Barton Christmas ever.
这学期你不在 家里有些变化
There have been a few changes while you were away this semester.
-看 -杰克
-Ta-da! -Jack?
这对小情侣还挺能保密的
Those secretive little lovebirds.
他这也算是中头彩了
Seems like he won the jackpot.
我可不这么觉得
I'm not so sure.
-他在威胁你吗 -其实 我也不知道
-Is that guy threatening you? -I... Honestly, I have no idea.
接下来的物品
Up next, we have an artifact recovered
是来自复仇者联盟基地废墟的遗物
from the wreckage of the Avengers Compound.
浪人消灭了这个城市的地下犯罪团伙
The Ronin decimated the criminal underworld of the city.
而他的身份至今仍然是个谜
And his identity continues to remain a mystery to this very day.
接下来是配套的浪人服
Up next, we have a companion piece, the Ronin Suit.
咱们有90秒钟找到那块表 其它的都不重要
We've got 90 seconds to find the watch. Everything else is secondary.
年轻人觉得自己所向无敌 有钱人觉得自己可以为所欲为
Young people think they're invincible, rich people think they're invincible.
你又年轻又有钱
And you have always been both.
别自以为是了 你也会受伤的 不要自找麻烦
You're not. You will get hurt. Don't go out looking for it.
-他在这里 -他在这里 抓住他
He's here. -He's here. Get him!
-卡齐 -该撤了
Kazi! We gotta go!
走吧 哥们
Let's go, bro!
阿曼德三世
刻着名字的太妃糖
Monogrammed butterscotch?
天啊
Oh, God.
当局认为这个蒙面刺客可能是浪人…
Authorities believe the assailant could be the Ronin,
突发新闻
the mysterious
那个让纽约犯罪团伙 闻风丧胆的神秘人物
figure who terrorized organized crime in New York and elsewhere.
这也是近些年浪人第一次现身
This is the first potential sighting of the Ronin in years.
过来
Ah, come on.
不是吧
Come on!
你是鹰眼
You're... You're Hawkeye!
你又是什么人
Who the hell are you?
我是凯特·毕肖普
I'm Kate Bishop.
你还是个孩子
You're a kid.
天啊
My God.
你从哪里弄的这件衣服
How did you get this suit?
我…
I...
听着 咱们先离开这里 好吗
Lookit. We gotta get you out of here. Okay?
你在这里不安全 你住在附近吗
It's not safe for you to be in this. Do you live near here?
-是的 我就住在… -好
-Yeah. I live just... -Okay.
-好吧 -拿着这个 你还好吗
-Yeah. Okay. -Here, take this. Are you okay?
我真的没事 我…
I'm really fine. I...
-快点 走吧 -我看见了尸体
-Come on. Let's go. -I saw a dead body.
-这边 -这是我第一次看见尸体
-This way. -It was a first.
咱们到那再说
We'll talk there.
鹰眼
你在哪学的打斗
Where'd you learn to fight?
赫曼家 丰盛披萨
我五岁开始学习武术
I, uh, started talking martial arts when I was five.
所以 学了有一年吗
Wow. So, like, a year ago?
你在干什么 观察有没有危险吗
Are... Are you assessing threats? Is that what you're doing?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你就是这样行动的
That's how you operate?
就这样不停地观察可疑的情况
You're just constantly looking for things that are suspicious or weird?
我要说清楚 我可不是什么菜鸟 好吗
Look, just so you know, I'm not some total noob, right? Um...
我是有点被吓着了 但是面对那些混♥蛋♥我可一点没退缩
I was a little overwhelmed, but I held my own with those douchebags.
意大利英雄小餐馆 披萨 三明治
We're right here.
这边 好多人把我称作 全世界最棒的弓箭手
Um, some people have called me the world's greatest archer.
是吗 那些人包括你吗
Yeah? Are you one of those people?
我是其中之一吧
Well, one of them is. Yes.
挺好的
That's wonderful. Yeah.
-开门 -好
-Open the door. -Yes.
这看门狗不错
Some guard dog you got there.
这不是我的狗
Oh, he's, uh, not my dog.
这地方还挺适合孩子的
Nice place for a kid.
-是 我继承了这里 -你多大了 18岁
-Yeah, I inherited it. -What are you, 18?
22岁
I'm 22.
差不多
Yeah, same thing.
把那衣服脱下来 我拿了就走了
So, wanna get that vest off, so I can get going?
好
Yeah.
我这就去换
Yeah, I'll... I'll be right there.
冷静 保持冷静
Totally cool. Just stay cool.
鹰眼居然在我家
The Hawkeye in my place.
你从哪弄到那件衣服的
Where'd you get the suit?
黑市拍卖♥♥会上
Black market auction.
你花钱买♥♥的
And you bought it.
也不算是
No. Not exactly.
你穿着这衣服都干什么了
So, what all did you do in this suit?
我揍了几个家伙 救了条狗 还偷偷溜进了别人家一次
I beat some guys up. Saved the dog. Some light B and E.
真要命
Jesus.
22岁就行侠仗义 你不用上学吗
A 22-year-old vigilante. Shouldn't you be in school?
这还用问
Funny you should ask.
我已经回答了你的所有问题
So, uh, now that I've answered all your questions,
现在该轮到我提问了 首先…
I have so many for you. Uh, starting with...
你能给我签个名吗
Can you sign this?
我还没问完呢
I'm not done yet.
你问完了以后 能给我的弓签个名吗
But when you are, can you sign my bow?
你可是我最喜欢的复仇者
You're kind of my favorite Avenger.
话说回来 你没事吧
Are you okay? By the way?
我没事 我挺好的
I'm good. Oh, yeah, no, I'm fine.
你应该看看那些人
You should see the other guys.
我看见了 运动服黑帮
I did. Tracksuit Mafia.
这是他们的名字
That's their name?
这也太没创意了吧
That's a little on the nose.
是他们杀害了我妈妈未婚夫的叔叔吗
Are they the ones that killed my mom's fiancé's uncle?
你妈妈未婚夫的叔叔
Your mom's fiancé's uncle?
阿曼德三世
Armand III.
那家族至少有七世
-Ah. -Of at least seven.
我不知道
-I... I do not know. -Hmm.
我需要知道的是 有没有人看到你的长相
But what I need to know is if anybody saw your face?
没有 我很专业 一直戴着面具
No. Kept the mask on like a pro.
那就好 这件衣服的主人
Okay, 'cause the person that wore this suit
可结了不少仇家
made a whole lot of enemies.
明白吗 运动服黑帮只是其中之一
All right? And the Tracksuits are just one of them.
这可不妙
That doesn't sound good.
你没跟别人提起过这件衣服吧
You told nobody about this suit?
没有
No.
这件衣服不会牵连到你吧
There's no way you're connected to this suit?
-不会 -你得确定
-Right. -I need you to be sure.
-我确定 -绝对确定
-I am. -Certain?
是的
Yes.
运动服黑帮从拍卖♥♥会跟踪你 到刚才我找到你的地方
The Tracksuits followed you from the auction to where I found you.
你中途还去过哪吗
Did you stop anywhere before that?
我就是把狗送回来了
I just dropped off the dog.
你好啊 凯特·毕肖普
Hey, Kate Bishop!
门铃上有我的名字
And my name's on the buzzer.
不好 趴下
Oh, no. Get down.
嘿
Hey!
给你点惊喜 哥们
We got little surprise for you, bro!
快出来
Show yourself!
快点扔
Come on! Throw it!
来吧
- Ah! -Yeah.
快点扑灭
Put him out!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
把他扑灭 他着火了
Put him out, he's on fire!
-我跟你说了 -好吧
-Told ya. -Yeah.
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表