剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
咱们要做的事还多着呢 你最想做的是什么
We're gonna do a lot of activities. What's your favorite one?
-姜饼屋 -没问题
-Um, gingerbread house. -We're doing that!
你呢
What do you got?
圣诞电影马拉松
Uh, Christmas movie marathon.
电影马拉松 太棒了
Movie marathon, awesome!
-圣诞毛衣 -丑丑的圣诞毛衣
-Uh, ugly sweaters. -Ugly Christmas sweaters!
咱们还得装饰圣诞树呢 要做的事太多了
We have to decorate the tree. There's a thousand things to do.
一切都会很有趣的 而且最重要的是
It's going to be amazing, but most important thing,
咱们要一起做
we're going to do it all together.
不 我不要跟他们拉手
No. Not holding their hands.
拉着你兄弟的手
Hold your brothers' hands.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我们也爱你
Love you, too.
这将会是巴顿家最棒的一次圣诞节
It's going to be the best Barton Christmas ever!
好吗
All right?
请您享用
-Please. -Yeah.
这顿饭我们请了
Dinner is on us.
-谢谢你 -用不着这样
-Thank you. -Oh, that's, that's not necessary.
这是应该的 您拯救了这座城市
It's necessary. You saved our city.
谢谢您
Oh. Thank you.
谢谢您
Thank you, sir.
-谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you! -Thank you.
给我回去工作
Uh, get back to work.
-不好意思 亲爱的 你能不能… -抱歉 我不是服务生
-Excuse me dear, would you--Sorry, I'm not a waitress.
你是毕肖普家的女儿
You're the little Bishop girl.
是的
Yes, I am.
我是阿曼德 阿曼德•杜凯恩
-Armand. Armand Duquesne. -Ah.
你原来经常来我家喝早茶
You used to come to my brownstone for brunch.
对 你家可以煎薄饼
Oh, build your own blintz bar.
没错
Precisely.
这太不公平了
You know, it's unfair.
我这辈子都没有 你穿上燕尾服那么好看
I never looked that good in a tuxedo in my life.
如果婚礼上你能再穿的淑女点 我就谢天谢地了
I'd appreciate it if you wear something a little more lady-like for the wedding,
这样你就不会和我抢风头了
so we won't be competing.
什么婚礼
What wedding?
你还不知道吗
You don't know?
埃莉诺和杰克
Eleanor and Jack.
这对小情侣还挺能保密的
Oh! Those secretive little love birds!
-您要来杯香槟吗 -谢谢
Can I offer you some champagne? -Thank you!
相信我 为了让他放弃结婚 我能干的都干了
Believe me, I've done everything in my power to talk him out of it.
他那个小脑瓜一旦拿定主意
When he gets something set in that little mind of his,
可是不撞南墙不回头
he can be quite determined.
是啊
Oh.
他这也算是中头彩了
Seems like he won the jackpot.
你这么觉得吗
You think so?
他也这么觉得
So does he.
我可不这么觉得
I'm not so sure.
阿曼德 我想回家了 这太无聊了
Armand, I wanna go home. I'm bored.
注意你的说话方式 阿曼德 咱们的家教可不是这样的
That's no way to talk, Armand. That's not the way you were brought up.
来和毕肖普小姐打个招呼
Come and say hello to Miss Bishop.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hello.
又一个阿曼德啊
Another Armand, I see.
是的 我是阿曼德三世 他是阿曼德七世
Yes. I'm Armand the third and he's Armand the seventh.
我们家可真是人丁兴旺
I believe that's quite sufficient.
我先失陪了
Well, uh, I'm gonna make my excuses because it seems that
你最好和你那位〝头彩〟的母亲
you need to have a chat
认真谈谈
with your prize of a mother.
走吧 阿曼德
Come on, Armand. Come on, boy!
你们订婚了
You're engaged?
好吧 看来纸里包不住火
Oh, well, I guess the beans are out of the bag.
我们能单独呆会吗
Well, can we have a little moment?
当然 我也该去和别人聊聊了
Oh, of course, it's almost time for my other engagement anyway.
再见
Bye.
宝贝 抱歉这个时候才让你知道
Babe, I'm sorry, I'm sorry you found out this way.
我不知道 妈妈 这好像有点…
I don't know, Mom, this is just like...
-太快了 -是的 确实挺快的
-Fast. -Yeah, yeah, it's fast, yes.
但是 沉浸在爱情里的感觉也不错
But, you know, it's kind of nice being swept up in the romance of it.
你能不能尽量为我感到高兴点呢
Is there a part of you that could be happy for me?
可以
Yes.
当然可以 妈妈
Yes, Mom, of course.
对不起 我想要第一个告诉你的 真的对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you first. I'm sorry.
-我出去透透气 妈妈 -我明白
-I'm going to get some air, Mom. -I understand.
那就好
Yep.
-记得回来找我 好吗 -没问题
-Come back and find me, okay? -Yeah.
你好
-Hi. -
这宴会太无聊了 是不是
Heck of a party, huh?
我早就该猜到 你的一切都是谎言
I should've known that this empire of yours would be built on a lie.
我可是白手起家 你看到的那些都不是真的
By myself from the ground up. So whatever you think you saw is not true.
不要侮辱我的智商
Don't insult my intelligence.
是你在侮辱你我的智商
You're frankly insulting us both.
-我知道我看到了什么 -你们都只是…
-I know what I saw. -You are all just--
少跟我来这套
Don't you try that on me.
我给你解释的机会了
I gave you an opportunity to explain yourself.
我不想和你吵架
I don't want to argue with you.
有权有势的朋友我也有 你绝对惹不起
I've got powerful friends, too. The kind you don't want to mess with.
拜托
Please.
阿曼德
Armand!
圣诞晚宴见
See you at Christmas dinner.
妈妈 那是怎么回事 他在威胁你吗
Mom, what was that about? Is that guy threatening you?
其实…我也不知道
I honestly-- I have no idea.
你为什么会躲在走廊里
Why are you lurking in the hallways?
-我在外面透透气 -回宴会去吧
-I was outside getting air. -Come back to the party.
-好吧 -好的
-Okay. All right. -Okay.
-这就过去 -好的
-Be right there. -All right.
-我失陪一下 -好
-Be right back. -Okay.
盖瑞让你把这些端过去 马上
Gary wants you to bring these down, right away.
-就这两个 -这两个
-Just these two? -These two.
这里有人了
This seat is taken.
女士们先生们 请落座 我们马上开始
Ladies and gentlemen, please be seated, and we will begin.
我已经受够了你那个未婚妻了
I've reached my breaking point with your fiancée.
我可要跟她翻脸了
Things are about to get very ugly.
你就放过埃莉诺吧 老古董
Why don't we leave Eleanor alone, you old goat.
我们今晚的第一件物品 要追溯到很久以前的过去
For our first item of the evening, we will be traveling back in time.
这个雄伟的头骨 起拍价是200万美元
We'll start the bidding for this magnificent skull at $2 million.
有人出价吗
Do I hear $2 million?
有人出价 210万
Bidder bidder, two-point-one.
有人出价200万 210万有吗
I got $2 million, do I hear two-point-one?
210万 非常感谢 220万有吗
Two-point-one, thank you so much, sir. Do I hear two-point-two?
-有人出价220万吗 -不好意思
-Do I hear two-point-two? -Excuse me?
打扰一下
Hey, excuse me!
太好了
Oh, perfect!
-哦 -太好了
-Oh. -Great.
我应该是这里唯一的服务生
I was supposed to be the only one working here.
盖瑞 是盖瑞派我过来的
Gary? Gary sent me to work here.
你要不去问问盖瑞…
So maybe if you want to bother Gary...
你做得很好 好吧
You're doing great. Okay.
270万 现在280万了
Two million seven, now two million eight.
270万 第一次
I've got two million seven right here, going once.
270万 第二次
I've got two-point-seven going twice.
270万 成交
Sold for $2.7 million.
谢谢您 我得提醒一下 这只能居家展示
Thank you. And I will remind you that this is for home display only.
而且你不知道这是从哪弄来的
And you have no idea where you got it.
谁让你来这里的
Who told you to come down here?
盖瑞
Gary.
我就是盖瑞
I'm Gary.
你叫什么
What's your name?
你看 这就是问题所在 盖瑞
You see that's the problem, Gary,
你连我的名字都不知道
you don't even know my name.
太过分了 我不干了
You know, uh, this is, this is not gonna work out. I quit.
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表