剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
我妈妈从来不跳舞
Well, my mother doesn't dance.
真的吗 我看未必 亲爱的
Oh, really? I beg to differ. Darling?
篝火上的板栗飘香
Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
北风吹拂刺骨冰霜
Jack Frost nippin' at your ear
这句祝福被反复吟唱
And though it's been said many times, many ways
祝你圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas to you
我以前从来没见过你这样
Don't think I've ever seen you like that before.
超级英雄登门拜访 再加上一支小夜曲 这一天真够热闹的
A superhero house call and a serenade, all in one day.
人们常说 人生苦短
Well, you know what they say... life is short.
你永远不知道会得到什么
You never know what you're gonna get.
怎么了 我说什么了 我是说错了吗…
What? What'd I say? Did I say something wrong or...
这些心灵鸡汤从你嘴里说出来就没对过
Every time you use one of those aphorisms, they are... wrong.
什么 不可能吧 亲爱的 拜托
What? No. That can't be right, is it? Darling. Please.
那天你还说 〝小别催人老〟
The other day, you said, "Absence makes the heart grow older."
事实就是如此啊
Because that's what it does.
-亲爱的 过来 -是吗
- Yeah. Honey. Come here. - No. Really?
你可真是催我老了
Aw. You're making my heart grow older.
我觉得被家人笑话
I guess getting laughed at by family
总比过节一个人孤零零的好吧
is better than being alone in the holidays, right?
还有什么比家人团聚更开心的呢 你们都在这里 我真高兴
What's better than being with family? I'm so glad you're both here.
咱们玩桌游吧
You know, we should play a board game.
这主意不错
That's a cute idea.
有好多种可以玩呢
Risk, Yahtzee, Stratego.
是我 我带来了披萨和节日的祝福 给我开门
It's me. I come bearing pizza and holiday cheer. Let me in.
来吧 披萨狗 好吧
Come on, Pizza Do... Okay.
-你好 -你好
-Hey! -Hey.
-帮个忙 -出去
-A little help? -Hey, get outta there.
这可是我们期待已久的 鹰眼经典战服
All right, this is the classic Hawkeye costume we've been waitin' for.
你这是要干什么
What is all this?
我这是在拯救你的节日
This is me saving the holidays.
是吗
Is that right?
我得让你在圣诞节前赶回家去
I'll get you home in time for the big day.
我觉得现在咱们可以先庆祝一下
Figured in the meantime, we could celebrate.
今天是电影马拉松之夜 对吗 看 我带了电影来
It's movie marathon night, right? Check this out. I got movies.
你太贴心了
That's very thoughtful of you.
谢谢
Thanks.
但是在开始之前 咱们先聊聊那个剑术小子吧
But yeah, can we put a pause on that and talk about Sword Boy for a minute?
-你的直觉很准 孩子 -什么意思
-You got good instincts, kid. -What do you mean?
我做了些调查 结果发现
So, I did a little digging and turns out,
斯隆是个空壳公♥司♥ 专门给运动服黑帮洗钱
Sloan's a shell company that launders money for the Tracksuits.
杰克·杜凯恩是公♥司♥的CEO
And Jack Duquesne is the CEO.
你确定吗
You sure?
好吧 咱们一边定计划
Okay, well, we're just gonna have to come up with a plan to take down
端掉我妈的未婚夫的犯罪团伙
my mom's fiancé's organized crime ring
一边高高兴兴地过个圣诞节
while simultaneously having a heartwarming holiday celebration.
你那个冰沙还有吗
Got any more of that slushy stuff?
-在厨房♥里 -好
- In the kitchen. - Okay.
警♥察♥那边 得想办法让他们别盯着我
Okay, cops. We need to get the cops off my back.
运动服黑帮那边 咱们也得摆脱他们的纠缠
TSM, we need to get them to leave us alone.
咱们还得弄清楚 杰克和这一切有什么关联
And we need to figure out why and how Jack is connected to it all.
没错
Yeah, right.
该轮到你拿出具体计划了
This the part where you finish my sentence with a plan.
我从来不擅长制定计划 你确定那些擦得掉吗
Planning's not really my thing. Are you sure that's dry erase?
好孩子
Good boy.
哪里能再弄点特殊箭头
How do we get more trick arrows?
特殊箭头没有了
Well, there are no more trick arrows.
全世界都没有了
Like in the world?
基本上没有了 我还有些特殊箭头
Basically. I have a few more trick arrowheads.
但是不是随便一个弓就能用的
But you can't just put 'em on any shaft.
咱们得把这些拿回来
So, we really have to get these back.
你在干什么
What're you doing?
看 圣诞树可以挡住擦不掉的地方
See? Tree covers the parts that won't come off.
你可真会想办法
Well, now you're problem-solving.
-你听说过回旋箭吗 -那是什么
-Have you ever heard of boomerang arrows? -What?
我要回旋箭干什么
Why would I ever want to use a boomerang arrow?
-它们能飞回来 -没错
-Because they come back. -Exactly.
如果特殊箭头能飞回来 那就用不完了
Yeah, well, if all trick arrows were boomerangs, then we'd have them all.
飞回来会打到自己
Coming back at us.
你得…你得躲开啊
You'd have to... You'd have to dodge.
不 这不是不可能的
No, it's not impossible.
你射出的第一支箭得是木头的
The first arrow you release just has to be wood.
然后第二支箭把第一支箭从中间劈开
So when you release the second one, it splits it up the middle.
-这是胡扯 我试过 -我这么做过好几次了
-I call bullshit. I've tried it. -Well, I've done it a few times.
你还有其它炫酷的招数吗
You got any other cool tricks?
我能在6米以外用这个把人打晕
Well, I can knock somebody unconscious with that, like, 20 feet away.
不可能
No, you can't.
得用25美分或5美分的硬币 10美分的太轻了
I'd use a quarter or a nickel. A dime's too light.
露一手看看
Prove it.
把你打晕
What, knock you unconscious?
当然不是 你打点别的
No, I want you to hit something.
算了 你就带着我的不信任活下去吧
Fine, live forever without me believing you.
我逢人就说 鹰眼只会吹牛
I'll just tell every stranger that I see that Hawkeye is full of bullshit.
你一定得教教我是怎么做的
You've got to show me how you did that.
准备好了吗
All right, you ready?
准备好了
Yeah.
你弹指的手法没问题 要注意弹出去的弧度
You have a nice snap. Make sure you get that curve.
一点弧度就可以 对 明白了吗
Just a little one. Right, you got it, right?
天啊
Oh, God.
你是怎么弄的
What are you doing?
用无名指
Ring finger.
-紧紧捏住 -好的
-Grip it tight. -Yeah.
好点了
That was better.
这次肯定没问题
You can do it this time.
好吧
Okay.
-天啊 -什么
- Oh, my God! - What?
-天啊 我成功了 -太棒了
-Holy shit, I did it. -Yes.
太厉害了
That was crazy.
还不错 孩子
Hey, not bad, kid.
当然不错 你射的最好的一箭是哪一次
Not bad. All right. Best shot you ever took?
-是我没射出去的那一箭 -什么意思
-Uh, the one I didn't take. -What does that mean?
意思就是…无所谓了 我就不该提
Uh, it means... Never mind, shouldn't have said it.
-别啊 你不能这样 -无所谓 那不重要
-Oh, come on, you can't do that. -Never mind, it's nothin'.
什么 不行 就当是给我的圣诞礼物
What? Come on, consider it my Christmas present.
-不行 -行
-No, it's not the right time. -Yes.
-我觉得肯定是个精彩的故事 -不是什么精彩的故事 好吗
-Look, it'll be a good story, I'm sure... -It's just not a good story, okay?
那是…
It's...
我遇到某人的时候
about the time I met someone.
我被派去干掉她
I was sent to take her out.
到那以后 我有机会出手的时候
And when I got there, when it was time...
我下不了手
I couldn't do it.
我有一种感觉 她想摆脱那一切
I just had this feeling that she wanted out.
结果我是对的
Turns out, I was right.
你是说娜塔莎
You mean Natasha.
是的
Yeah.
她是最出色的
She was the best there was.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系 只是…干我们这一行的
It's all right. It's, uh... When you do what I do for a living, it...
就得学会面对各种生离死别 对吗 所以…
It's just a game of managing loss, right? So...
孩子们 杰尼 汤米
Kids, Janie, Janie, Tommy!
你真可爱 我真是太喜欢你了
Look at you. Oh, I could eat you up.
-妈妈在哪 -她去找你了
- Where's your mother? - She went looking for you.
你在烁灭中失去了家人吗
You lost your family in the Blip?
是的 和全世界一半人一样
Yeah. Like half the world.
天啊 那肯定是悲痛欲绝
God, that must have been devastating.
对 我不知道该怎么表达
Yeah, there are no words.
你就是那时遇到浪人的吗
Is that where you met the Ronin?
浪人就是你 对吗
It's you, isn't it?
每个人都有自己应对烁灭的方式
Everybody dealt with the Blip in their own way.
我就继续做我被训练去做的事
I continued doing what I was trained to do.
保护人们
Protect people.
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表