剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
你来纽约是要找克林特交谈吗 你就是为了这个来这
Are you in New York to talk to Clint? Is that why you're here?
我是来要他命的
I'm here to kill him.
有人雇佣了黑寡妇
Someone has hired a Black Widow.
- 如果我今晚不能和他们做个了断… - 克林特 我们都很小心
- If I don't end this tonight... - Clint, we've been so careful.
那个大人物出手是早晚的事
Matter of time before the big guy gets involved.
前情提要
妈妈 我真的得和你谈谈杰克的事
Mom, I really need to talk to you about Jack.
咱们能不能换个话题
Hey, could we change the subject?
我需要你帮我决定 毕晓普节日聚会的事
I need your help with a few decisions on the Bishop holiday party.
要不咱们谈个条件
What if that's our deal?
你帮我们找点做新衣服的材料
You get us materials for a new costume.
给你们足够的材料做衣服 你们再多做两件行不行
How about enough materials to make your costumes plus two more?
我向你保证 这是个天大的误会
I promise you this is all a big misunderstanding.
很明显我是被陷害的
I've obviously been framed.
你老板想要你父亲的命
Your boss wanted your father dead.
对 就是你的老板
Yes. Your boss.
说这些干什么
What is this?
那天晚上你为什么没来开会
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
凯特
Kate?
你看看这个 和我母亲在一起的是谁
Look at this. Who's that with my mom?
这就是我一直担心的家伙
Well, that's the guy I've been worried about this whole time.
金并
Kingpin.
毕晓普女士
Ms. Bishop.
菲斯克先生
Mister Fisk.
你来找我♥干♥什么 埃莉诺
What can I help you with, Eleanor?
咱们交情一直都不错 是吧 威尔逊
We've had a good relationship, haven't we, Wilson?
是的
Yes.
我从来不多问 只按要求做事
I've never asked questions, I've always done what was told.
欠债的就应该这样 你丈夫欠我的钱可不少
What I'd expect when there's a debt, and your husband owed a small fortune.
那笔钱我已经还了十倍不止了
Which I have repaid tenfold by now.
你自己也没少得到好处
All the while doing pretty well for yourself.
如你所说 咱们交情还算不错
Like you said, it's been a good relationship,
所以我不能理解你现在想干什么
which is why I'm a little confused where you're headed with this.
我按你的要求解决了阿曼德
I handled Armand like you asked.
我的未婚夫替斯隆有限公♥司♥背了锅
My fianccé is taking the fall for Sloan.
但是我女儿现在回来了
But my daughter, my daughter is home now,
她离我太近了
and she's getting too close.
这是我的底线
And that's where I draw the line.
这一行里没有底线
There are no lines in this business.
所以我必须要退出
And that is why I have to leave this business.
埃莉诺 别这么草率
Eleanor, don't be rash.
我要让你知道
I want you to know
我一直留了个后手
that I have been keeping an insurance policy.
- 埃莉诺… - 我在安全的地方保存了所有记录
- Eleanor... - Copies of everything, in a safe place.
看在过节的份上 我给你一分钟
In the spirit of the holidays, I'm gonna give you a minute
认真考虑一下 你到底在干什么
to think about what you're starting right now.
我不需要
I don't need a minute.
看在过节的份上 我给你一分钟
In the spirit of the holidays, I'm gonna give you a minute
认真考虑一下 你到底在干什么
to think about what you're starting right now.
我不需要
I don't need a minute.
谁发来的
Who sent this?
叶莲娜
Yelena.
看来是我母亲雇佣了她来杀你
Apparently my mom is the one who hired her to kill you.
这没道理 我母亲不是这种人 她都不会乱穿马路
It doesn't make any sense. My mom doesn't even, she doesn't even jaywalk.
她居然会给黑帮卖♥♥命
And now she's working with the mob?
是她杀了阿曼德
She killed Armand?
天啊 我得去问问她
My God, I need to talk to her.
凯特 等等 冷静一下 好吗
Kate, wait. You gotta calm down, okay?
咱们把事说清楚
Let's talk this out.
你好 我是埃莉诺 现在不能接听你的电♥话♥
Hi, this is Eleanor. I can't answer the phone right now...
深呼吸 好吗
Just take a breath, okay?
但是你妈妈需要我们的帮助
But your mom needs our help.
那个视频可不妙 凯特
That video, Kate, it's not good.
金并不会善罢甘休 他一定会报复
The Kingpin will not take this lightly. He is going to react,
而且他一定会狠狠地报复
and he's gonna do it in a big way.
克林特 我自己的事我自己处理
Clint, this is my mess to clean up.
你该回家去 你该去和家人团聚
You should go home, you should be with your family.
现在还赶得上圣诞节
You can still make it in time for Christmas.
凯特 你是我的搭档
Kate, you're my partner.
你的事就是我的事
Your mess is my mess.
事情解决之前 我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere until this is finished.
她来了
Here she is.
之前有麻烦 你也能妥善处理 但是这次呢
I've seen you at the end of some tough matches, but this?
你要不要给我讲讲怎么回事
Do you want to tell me what's been going on?
我一直让你低调行事
I always taught you to keep a low profile.
抱歉 我太冲动了 你知道我父亲对我多么重要
I'm sorry. I got carried away. You know what my father meant to me.
他对我们所有人都很重要
To all of us.
我冷静下来了 我会专心做事
I've come to my senses. I need to focus on the job.
不会再继续无谓的追踪了
Stop chasing ghosts.
变得挺快啊
That's quite the turnaround.
我知道无论我做什么 我父亲都不能复生
I've realized no matter what I do, I can't bring my father back.
即便找到杀害他的凶手
Finding whoever killed him,
也无济于事
that won't change anything.
他也会希望你能向前看的 他一直希望…
He would've wanted you to move on. He always wanted...
你能过得幸福
The best for you.
我真希望他能在这里 看到你和所有的成就
I only wish that he could be here now to see you and all of your accomplishments.
如果您允许 我想休息几天 让自己清醒一下
If it's okay with you, I'd like a couple days off, to clear my head.
当然可以
Yes, that's reasonable.
玛雅…
Maya...
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
浪人在城市里出没
The Ronin is running around the city.
有个复仇者盯上了我们的组织
An Avenger has taken an outsized interest in our operations,
还有那个叫毕晓普的女人
and the Bishop woman,
她竟然想退出 她以为自己是给高盛打工吗
she thinks that she can quit her job, as if she works for Goldman Sachs.
还有玛雅…
And Maya...
我的玛雅…
My Maya...
她背叛了我们
She's turned on us.
没错
Yeah.
我们要怎么办
What will we do about it?
我要提醒
The people
所有人
need to be reminded
这个城市是属于我的
that the city belongs to me.
凯特
Kate,
我很抱歉你遭遇的这一切
I'm really sorry how this has all turned out for you.
现在没时间多想
Can't think about it right now.
先集中精力解决今晚的事
We've gotta focus on tonight.
你说得对
You're right.
咱们需要很多装备
We need a ton of gear.
比如一大捆夺命特殊箭头
Like a whole batch of way-too-dangerous trick arrows.
你能造出来更多
You can make more?
凯特 你知道胡椒喷雾在哪吗
Hey, Kate, have you seen that pepper spray?
- 知道 在这呢 - 好的
- Yeah, I've got it here. - All right.
眼部刺♥激♥
皮姆科技
这是什么
What is this one?
这玩意非常危险
Way too dangerous.
非常危险
Too dangerous.
气囊 - 冷冻 闪光弹 - 破冰
史塔克工业
那么 你母亲公♥司♥
So, this, uh, this holiday party tonight,
今晚的节日聚会 是很正式的那种吗
is it a fancy thing?
对 很正式
Yeah. Formal.
其实你没必要这么做
You know, you don't have to do this.
这份工作就是这样
It is part of the job.
永远都很麻烦
It's always inconvenient.
永远都很孤独
It's lonely.
而且你还会受伤
You will get hurt.
英雄总是要面对一些艰难的决定
Heroes have to make some tough decisions.
所以 如果你真的要这么做…
So, if you're gonna do this...
我得确定你有心理准备
I just wanna know you're ready.
我小时候 外星人入侵了
When I was younger, aliens invaded.
当时只有我自己
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表