剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
铛
Cling. Cling.
铛
Cling.
铛
Cling.
你在干什么
What you doin'?
让打斗更加真实
I'm trying to sell it. You gotta make it real.
-你得让大家信服 -赶紧杀了我
-They gotta believe it. -Just kill me.
你准备好了
You ready?
我准备好了 杀了我
I'm begging you. Kill me.
太棒了
Yes! Yes! Yes!
胜利者
Winner!
-是深谷山脉 -太棒了
For Mount Deepdale! Huzzah! -Yes!
-太好了 -现在 我们要把尸体烧掉
-Yes! -And now, we burn the corpse!
把尸体烧掉
Burn the corpse!
韦斯特兰尊贵的市长大人 谢谢你
-Oh. -Noble Mayor of Westland. Thank you.
我的事迹将在我的族人之间流芳千古
I shall be regaling my countrymen with this tale for many years to come.
叫我克林特就行了
You can call me Clint.
我能叫你克林特
I... I can call you Clint?
是啊
Yeah.
-帮我把这个拿到前台去吧 -好
-You could take this to the front desk. -Yeah.
但是他们可不能收我的钱
-Can't have that on my credit card.
-不行 他们要收费的 -好吧
-Nah, they will charge you.Yeah.
不过 说真的 谢谢你 我欠你个人情
No, but, seriously, thank you. I owe you one.
这是我一生中最幸福的一天
This has been, like, the best day of my life.
我可没有同感
I can't say the same.
拜托 你也玩得很开心 是不是
I mean, come on. You did have fun, right?
挺好玩的
I'm glad I did it.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你也是 克林特
You, too, Clint.
-保重 -我叫格瑞尔
-Take care. -Oh! I'm... I'm... I'm Grills.
见到你很高兴 格瑞尔
Nice to meet you, Grills.
-糖霜在哪 -别在我屋里捣乱
Where's the frosting? Don't mess up my house.
亲爱的
Hi, hon.
我赶不上飞机了
I'm not gonna make my flight.
没关系的 有航♥空♥险
That's all right. That's what, uh, flight insurance is for.
更衣室
糖霜总是不够用
There's never enough frosting.
很严重吗
How bad is it?
还需要一天吧
One more day, I think.
那件惹事的衣服怎么样了
How's the problematic wardrobe?
拿到了
Yeah, safe.
保险起见 我得带着它
I need to hang on it for insurance.
至少等我
At least, until I
解决了那些运动服朋友再说
clear things up with the old Tracksuit friends.
天啊 又是那些白♥痴♥
Jesus, not those idiots.
对 那些白♥痴♥
Yeah, those idiots.
我不确定会怎么样
I'm not sure how high it goes up,
所以我只能多待一段时间
so I just gotta stick around a bit longer.
我和莱拉保证了回去过圣诞节
I promised... I promised Lila I'd be there for Christmas.
那你还有五天时间兑现承诺
Well, then you have five days to keep that promise.
是的
Yeah.
我要错过和大家一起搭建姜饼屋了
I'm missing out on, uh, gingerbread house construction.
没事的 反正你也只会帮倒忙 你打算怎么办
Nah, it's okay. You'd have slowed us down. What's the play?
引蛇出洞
-A little catch release.
很好
-Nice.
娜塔莎的经典招数
One of Nat's old moves.
-小心点 -好的
-Be careful. -Yeah.
给我发点照片 让我看看他们在折腾什么
Send me pictures. I wanna see the disaster.
我该去自投罗网了
Time to get myself caught.
你们快点 赶紧弄完
You guys, come on. We gotta finish!
真好吃 杰克 谢谢你
That was delicious, Jack. Thank you.
你喜欢吃 我很开心
-I'm so glad you liked it. -Mmm.
做好烩饭的秘诀在于
The secret to a good risotto is to
搅拌
agitate it.
就这一点
Just enough.
剩下的就是耐心和专注了
And then it's just down to patience and attention.
你又会做饭 又细心 还有钱
You cook, you're attentive, you're wealthy.
好得都有点不真实了
You're almost too good to be true.
我向你保证 也没那么好
I assure you, I am not.
听说你是个剑迷 杰克 你会击剑吗
So, it seems you're quite the sword aficionado, Jack. Do you fence?
玩玩还行
I dabble.
那你是玩花剑 佩剑还是重剑
Would you say you're more an épée, foil, or sabre man?
懂得不少啊 小姑娘
You know your stuff, little lady.
我可拿过两次州冠军
I was a two-time state champion.
我擅长冷兵器格斗
Good with all the outdated weapons.
所以如果有人在背后捅刀子 我能意识到
Made me aware of when someone is trying to stab you in the back.
行了 你们俩都已经证明对剑的了解了
Okay, I think you've both proven that you know what swords are.
-咱们能换个话题吗 -但是亲爱的
-Can we move on now? -Oh, but, dear,
我觉得有共同语言能更好地磨合关系
I think a common interest is very fertile ground for bonding.
我也是这么想的
That's exactly what I was thinking.
磨合
-Bonding. -Mm.
-要不咱们切磋一下 -拜托 别了 好吗
-Let's break out these bad boys. -Please, let's not, okay?
这礼拜的破事已经够多的了
We've had enough drama this week.
是啊
Yeah.
也许你妈妈说得对
You know, perhaps... perhaps your mother is right.
来嘛 怕什么 你有多余的击剑装备
Oh, come on, why not? You've got some spare fencing gear.
-我说不过她 -她就说了〝怕什么〟
-I'm convinced. -All she said was, "Why not?"
怎么就说不过了 你都没开始说
That's not a convincing argument. That's not an argument at all.
所以呢…
And yet...
我去拿我的装备
I'm gonna go get my stuff.
怎么了
What?
多好玩啊
This'll be fun.
亲爱的 小心点
Honey, be careful.
我什么时候不小心了
When am I not careful?
我是对杰克说的
I was talking to Jack.
实力不错啊
Wow. You are good.
别放水 杰克
Don't let me win, Jack.
当然不会 再来
I wouldn't. Go again?
又打到我了 真厉害
Oh! Caught me again. Wow, you are good.
凯特 我不想让未婚夫变成残废 拜托
Kate, I prefer a fiancé with four limbs, please.
别放水了
Stop letting me win.
我没有 真的
I... I'm not. Honest. I mean,
你可是两次州冠军啊
-two-time state champ, right? -
你在掩饰什么 杰克
What are you hiding, Jack?
我没掩饰 我一向很坦率
Nothing. I'm an open book.
是不是 亲爱的
Right, darling?
凯特
Kate!
你到底要干吗
What is wrong with you?
他在说谎
He's lying.
说实话 我确实让着你呢
To be fair, I did downplay my skill
然后撒谎说没有
and repeatedly lie about it.
她想要刺你的脸
She tried to stab you.
不 我知道他能挡开 我是想要
No, I knew he would parry. What I was trying to do was
证明他在说谎 看来我猜得一点没错
prove that he is lying, which I successfully did.
我去换衣服了
I'm gonna go change.
我真没想到你会这样
I cannot believe you.
杰克在掩饰什么 妈妈
Jack is hiding something, Mom.
你不觉得有点奇怪吗 他叔叔威胁你
Don't you think it's a little strange that the same night his uncle threatens you,
然后当晚就死于剑伤
-he ends up murdered by sword? -
每年纽约有多少人被剑杀死
How many people get murdered by sword each year in New York?
我觉得是零
I'm gonna go ahead and guess zero.
凯特 你为我担心我很欣慰
Kate, it's sweet that you're worried,
但是记住 我是你妈妈 保护你是我的责任
but just remember I'm the mom. It's my job to protect you.
-我已经不是小孩了 -你也不是什么超级英雄
-I'm not a kid anymore. -You're not a superhero either.
好吗 发生在阿曼德身上的事很可怕 但是警♥察♥会处理的
Okay? What happened to Armand is terrible, but the police will handle it.
我不想你再去掺合了
I don't want you doing any more snooping.
你会受伤的 我说的可不是 膝盖擦伤那么简单 凯特
You could get really hurt, and we're not talking scrapes on the knee anymore, Kate.
妈妈 还有别的呢 有忍♥者服 还有街头黑帮
Mom, there was more. There was a ninja suit and a street gang.
-燃烧的酒瓶 -街头黑帮
-Molotov cocktails... -Street gang?
忍♥者 燃烧的酒瓶又是怎么回事
Ninjas? What exactly is in a Molotov cocktail, anyway?
你到喝酒的年龄了吗
Are you... Are you old enough to drink?
凯特 一切都会没事的
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表