剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
只要有他们的签名就行了
Needed their signatures.
我和你说 这根本不是问题
I'm telling you, it's not a problem.
我们还得再等等 市场会好起来的
We have to wait a little. The market's gonna turn around
一切就都没问题了
and everything will be fine.
好吧 咱们得把房♥子卖♥♥了
Okay. We have to sell the penthouse.
不用 没那个必要
No. We don't.
-那是… -是什么 能解决问题的办法
-That's, that's--What? An actual solution?
也许在这里生活了这么多年
Maybe growing up in this place, you got used to the idea
你总觉得有天上掉馅饼的好事 但是并非如此
that a solution will just fall out of the sky. But it won't.
你得为女儿考虑
You've got a daughter to think of.
我会处理好的 埃莉诺
I've got it under control, Eleanor.
该死
Damn it.
你去吗
Do you want to?
开什么玩笑 当然是你去
Who are we kidding? You go.
凯特
Kate?
我进来了
Coming in.
你不该偷听的
You shouldn't eavesdrop.
那我怎么知道我不在的时候 你们在说什么
Then how would I know what you're saying when I'm not there?
这个理由我还真没法反驳
I don't know how to argue with that.
你听见了多少
How much did you hear?
我不想搬家
I don't want to move.
听见了这么多啊
That much, huh?
-咱们不用搬家 -你怎么知道
-We don't have to. -How do you know?
妈妈说天上不会掉馅饼的
Mommy said things don't just fall from the sky.
好吧 但是天总有不测风云的
Well, yeah, but there's always gonna be weather.
这种时候 人们往往会忘了自己 力所能及的事情
Some people forget the one thing they can control,
他们其实是可以作选择的
the choices they make in the face of it.
面对〝不测风云〟的时候你会怎么做
What would you do in a hurricane?
我会和平时一样
I would do what I always do.
保护你
Protect you.
现在 去和妈妈一起吃午餐好不好
Now, why don't you go have some lunch with your mom?
机灵点
Think fast.
我要去楼下的办公室
I'll be downstairs in my office.
妈妈其实也会搞怪
Mommies can be pretty fun, too, you know.
你肯定不知道我还有这个本事
I bet you didn't know I could do this.
好玩吧
Made you smile.
来吧
Come on.
要不去把跳棋拿过来 咱们玩点好玩的
Why don't you go grab the Checkers? We can liven things up.
-好吗 -好的
-All right. Yeah. -Yeah?
好 我下楼一趟 这就回来
Okay, I'm going downstairs, I'll be right back.
好
Okay.
妈妈
Mommy!
妈妈 怎么回事
Mommy? Mommy, what's happening?
妈妈
Mommy!
爸爸 你在哪
Daddy, where are you?
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸 你在哪
Dad. Daddy, where are you?
妈妈
Mommy!
凯特
Kate!
咱们得逃出去
We have to get out of here.
爸爸没事吧
Is Daddy okay?
爸爸
Dad!
爸爸
Dad! Dad!
爸爸
Daddy!
节哀顺变 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, my dear.
它们要是又回来了呢
What if they come back?
它们不会回来的
They won't come back.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为那些英雄 让它们见识了我们的厉害
Because the heroes showed them what would happen.
即便经历了这样恐怖的时刻
And even though this is scary,
我仍然是这个世界上最幸运的女人
I'm still the luckiest woman in the world
因为我拥有这个世界上 最棒的小女孩
because I have the greatest little girl in the world.
现在她已经不是小女孩了
Who is not that little.
我要保护好你和我
I need to protect us.
凯特 那是我该做的事
Kate, that's my job.
好吗
Okay?
你需要我的时候 我永远在你身边
Whatever you need, I'm here for you.
我需要一副弓箭
I need a bow and arrow.
漫威影业出品
根据漫威漫画改编
鹰眼
斯坦恩塔
现在
来吧
Ugh! Come on!
格里尔
凯特 小心点
Kate, be careful.
如果被抓到 你肯定会被赶出射箭队
If we get caught, you're definitely gonna be kicked off the archery team.
我知道 但是我说话算话 格里尔
Yeah, I know. But a bet's a bet, Greer.
好吧 现在问题来了
Okay, so the real question.
是让大钟摇晃 还是让大钟里面的那玩意摇晃
Does the bell swing back and forth, or the dangly thingy swing back and forth?
当然是钟了
It's obviously the bell.
是吗 我的想法不一样
See? I would disagree.
我觉得应该是里面那玩意
I think it's the dangly thingy.
打扮不错 凯特
Nice outfit by the way, Kate.
好吧
Yeah, well,
有的时候还是得打扮一下
sometimes, you gotta dress the part.
虽说是打赌
I know it's a bet,
但是你确定弓箭不会把它弄坏吧
but are you sure that arrow won't damage it?
不会
No.
这可太让人失望了
Well, that was a bit of a letdown.
好吧 你们稍等
Okay, you know what, just hang on.
稍等
Hang on.
让我调整一下 别着急
Let me just fix this. Give me a second.
天啊 这太厉害了
Oh, my God! That was amazing! Wow!
漂亮 凯特
Nice, Kate.
这样挺好
That's fine.
对吧 这钟现在可不一样了 所有出名的大钟都有裂痕
Right? I mean, it gives it character. All famous bells have cracks in them.
好吧 这可不妙
All right, that's, uh, that's not great.
没准会更糟糕
But it could be worse.
这下糟了
This is bad.
不许动
Hold it!
♪ We wish you a merry Christmas ♪
♪ We wish you a merry Christmas ♪
♪ We wish you a merry Christmas ♪
罗杰斯 音乐剧
♪ And a happy new year ♪
为我们夺取胜利
♪ Help us win ♪
救我们于水火之间
♪ Save us all from the state we're in ♪
虽然前路暗淡 但我坚信这不是终点
♪ Things look dark But I know this can't be the end ♪
未来依旧潜力无限
♪ There's a future I know that ♪
你赋予我们力量 我们再次挺身向前
♪ With the strength you bring us We'll rise again ♪
复仇者联盟团结一心 我们要听到你们的呐喊
♪ Avengers unite 'Cause we've got to hear you say ♪
-我可以打一整天 -拯救这个城市
-♪ I could do this all day ♪ -♪ Save the City ♪
救我们于水火之间
♪ Save us all from the state we're in ♪
无敌浩克挥舞双拳
♪ The Hulk is incredible Smashing things up ♪
钢铁侠一飞冲天
♪ While Iron Man takes to the sky ♪
美国队长身形强健 雷神索尔出手不凡
♪ Captain America's strong And that Thor is a god ♪
他们就是英雄天团
♪ And Lord knows They're easy on the eyes ♪
黑寡妇令人神魂颠倒
♪ Black Widow's a knockout Who can knock you out ♪
蚁人掠过悄无声息
♪ And when Ant-Man flies You won't hear a sound ♪
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad?
你把助听器关了
Did you turn your hearing aid off?
没有 亲爱的 我知道剧情
No, honey, I know what happens.
我亲身经历过
I was there.
你知道谁不在么 就是那个家伙
You know who wasn't there? Is that guy.
蚁人
Ant-Man.
战斗的序幕刚刚拉开
♪ The battle's just begun ♪
我们必将战胜奇塔瑞大军
♪ We'll conquer the Chitauri ♪
然后我们一起推杯换盏
♪ Then get shawarma when we're done ♪
我们要如何与它们作战
♪ Just how are we to fight them? ♪
你看上去还是很酷的
You look pretty cool though.
那是加分项
That's a plus.
娜塔莎粉墨登场
♪ Then Natasha, that's your cue ♪
鹰眼正中十环 身手无人比肩
♪ Then Hawkeye, hit the bullseye There's no better shot than you ♪
托尼接住核弹 千钧一发之间
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表