剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
伤害人们 开始是调查
Hurting people. Investigating first,
但是到最后 我的工作永远是伤害别人
but in the end, my job has always been to hurt people.
你是个英雄
You were a hero.
我是个杀人工具
I was a weapon.
只不过在正确的人手里 去对付正确的目标罢了
I was aimed by the right people at the right targets, so...
你犯了错误 但是那些都过去了
Look, you made mistakes, but those are behind you.
不 它一直萦绕在我身边
No, it's tied to me.
萦绕在我的家人身边
Tied to my family.
这就是为什么我在这里 没有解决问题之前 我不能回去
That's why I'm here. And I can't go home till I fix it.
很感谢你今晚为我做的事
I really appreciate what you did tonight.
对我很重要
It means a lot.
你应该好好休息一下 明天很重要
You know, you should get some rest. You got a big day tomorrow.
是的 老大 晚安
-Yes, boss. Good night. -'Night.
-晚安 -来吧
Come on!
现在呢
How about now?
杀掉这些人也不能让你的家人复生
Killing all these people isn't gonna bring your family back.
没事的
It's okay.
求你了
Please.
不要
No!
离圣诞节只有三天了
It's three days until Christmas
我们为你准备好了圣诞歌♥曲
and we've got your soundtrack for the holiday season.
你正在收听的是107.6纽约轻松调频
You're listening to New York's 107.6, light FM.
-早上好 -早上好
-Morning. -Mornin'.
-来点咖啡 -太好了
-Some coffee. -Oh, thank God.
今天早上我要去和老朋友卡齐聊聊
Okay, this morning, I'm gonna have a talk with our friend, Kazi.
你去帮我 从那帮真人角色扮演的朋友那里
What I want you to do is track down the trick arrows
把特殊箭头取回来
from our friends, the LARPers.
-等等 什么 -我的追踪箭不动了
-Wait, what? -My tracer arrow stopped moving,
它在纽约警局一个桥下的仓库里
and it's over by an NYPD facility down by the bridge.
真人角色扮演的那群人 大多数都是应急响应成员 有一个是警♥察♥
And now the LARPers, they're mostly first responders, one's a cop.
看看他们能不能进入那个仓库
See if they can get access to that NYPD facility.
真人角色扮演的朋友们
LARPer friends.
对 他们特别炫酷 你会喜欢他们的
Yeah, they're... They're colorful. You're gonna love 'em.
我觉得那些应该算是咱们的箭头
You know, I like to think of them more as our arrows.
好吧 去把咱们的箭头取回来
Okay. Go get our arrows.
突刺
Thrust!
闪电攻击 一 二 三 四 五
Lightning Bolt! One, two, three, four, five.
后退 注意阵型 攻击
Retreat! Formation. Stab!
冰墙魔法
Ice Wall!
神力一击
Superpower Doom!
我…不好意思打断一下
Hey, I, uh... I don't mean to interrupt...
-你们… -后退
- Wow. You guys are... - Retreat!
真投入
Dedicated.
你是谁
Who are you?
鹰眼让我来处理些复仇者联盟的事
Uh, Hawkeye sent me here on official Avengers business.
我是他的搭档兼好朋友凯特
I'm his partner-slash-best-friend, Kate.
他说你们能帮他 这里有谁是警♥察♥吗
He said you guys could help us out. One of you is a cop?
我就是 我是温蒂·康莱德警官 现在我是深谷的艾尔斯·巴斯
That's me, Officer Wendy Conrad. Better as Els-Bath of Deepdale.
警官您好 其实我们需要的
Officer. Basically, all we need is some
就是对证物做一点点 微不足道的篡改
casual, run-of-the-mill evidence tampering.
鹰眼的特殊箭头在曼哈顿桥附近的 纽约警局仓库里
Hawkeye's trick arrows are in an NYPD facility near the Manhattan Bridge.
我也许可以帮助你
I can probably help you out
但是你得给我点好处
if you make it worth my while.
还有我们的好处
Worth our while.
好的 完全没问题 要什么都可以 好的
Yeah. Yeah, sure, totally. Whatever you want. All right.
都来吗 好 肯定很有趣
All in? Okay. This is gonna be great.
你们太厉害了 这些服装… 真的很厉害
You guys are awesome, outfits, the... It's just really awesome.
意外吗 我就是想谈谈
Surprise. Ah, ah. Just wanna talk.
我要离开这个城市
I need to get out of the city.
但是在走之前 我得解决浪人的问题
But before I go, I need to put this Ronin situation to bed.
我知道玛雅听你的
Look, I know you have Maya's ear,
你看上去是个讲道理的家伙 也不蠢
and you seem like you're a reasonably not stupid guy.
你要是想奉承我 那可差点意思
If you're tryin' to flatter me, you are way off the mark.
别误会 我觉得你就是个跟班
Don't get me wrong, I think you're a doormat.
你在威廉·洛佩兹手下
Look, you've been working under
做了几年小头目 有四年吗
William Lopez as a lieutenant for, what, for four years?
现在又跟着玛雅干了几年
And now under Maya for a few more years.
你比任何人都了解这里的情况
You know this operation better than anybody.
你知道玛雅的老板想要什么
You know what Maya's boss wants.
你也知道为了达到目标 他都做了些什么
And you know what he's already done to get it.
你知道什么
So what do you know?
我知道他不喜欢引人注目 这是肯定的
I know he doesn't like this attention, that's for sure.
我知道玛雅想追捕浪人的执念 是很危险的
I know Maya's obsession, wanting to hunt Ronin down, is dangerous.
那会干扰她的判断 你说呢
Clouds her judgment, don't you think?
所以你在担心这个组织 还有…我的位置
So you're concerned for the organization? And, uh... And my rank in it?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我不想闹出任何人命
I don't want anybody else to die.
但是玛雅的复仇心态会让她送命
But Maya's need for vengeance is gonna get her killed.
就是这样
Period.
你在找这个吗 还是座位下面的匕♥首♥
Looking for this? Or maybe it's the box cutter under the seat.
你说完了吗
Look, are we done here?
她在追捕的是一个幽灵
She's chasing a ghost.
我觉得你明白 但是我没法说服她
I think you know that. But I can't convince her of that.
我认为你是唯一能说服她的人
And I'm guessing you're the only one who can.
这是最后的警告 你看着办
This is the final warning. Just get it done.
能把枪还给我吗
Hey, can I have my gun back?
你想什么呢
Yeah, what do you think?
该死
Ah, come on.
-朋友你来了 -你好
-There's our guy. -Hey.
来点饼干吗 刚烤出来的
Snickerdoodle? They're still warm.
-好的 -进来吧
-Okay. -Hey, come on in.
-克林特 你那边怎么样 -你好
-Hey, Clint. How'd your day go? -Hi.
挺顺利的 你呢
My, uh... My day's been fine. How are you doing?
很好 我觉得比你那边还顺利
Great, yeah. Better than yours, I'd say.
拿到我的装备了吗
So did you, uh, get my gear?
拿到了 正在来的路上
Yeah, yeah. They're on the way.
应该很快就到了 别着急
They should be here any minute. Yeah, relax.
-什么 -你看看
-What? -Check that out.
说实话 我穿维京服饰还挺好看的
Not gonna lie, I look pretty good as a Viking.
-你知道吗 这都是我自己做的 -不可能
-I... You know, I made this myself. -No way!
-纯手工的 -你能不能帮我做一件
-By hand. -Could I hire you to make my next one?
当然可以
Oh, yeah. I would love to.
等等 要不咱们谈个条件
Hey, wait a second. What if that's our deal?
-什么条件 -我们帮你拿到箭头和情报
-What deal? -We get you the arrows and info,
你帮我们找点做新衣服的材料
and you get us materials for a new costume.
这样吧 给你们足够的材料做衣服 你们再多做两件行不行
Okay, how about enough materials to make your costumes plus two more?
我知道有人也需要帮忙做衣服
I know a certain someone who needs a little help with theirs.
-同意 -太棒了
-I'm in. -Great!
奥沃尔 你听见了吗 咱们有新衣服了
Hey, Orval, you hear that? We gettin' new costumes.
凯特 我就是让你把我的箭头拿回来 没让你去舞台指导
Uh, Kate, I asked you to simply retrieve my arrows, not stage a play.
咱们…咱们可是工会啊
Uh, we're a... We're a guild.
劳拉:劳力士并没有 在复仇者联盟基地被摧毁
发射器的信♥号♥♥来自这个地址 格弗里路3715号♥
好的 我该走了
Okay. I gotta go.
咱们该走了 咱们可是一起的 对吗
We gotta go. We're in this together, right?
-不好意思 抱歉 -你赶紧换衣服
-Excuse me, sorry. -You're gonna have to change.
-鹰眼 -你好
-Hawkeye. -Oh, hi.
箭头回收任务完成
Arrow Retrieval Mission complete.
太好了 非常感谢 太谢谢了
Oh, yes. Thank you so much. Appreciate it.
这是我的包
This is my bag.
-是啊 -你自己没带包吗
-Okay. -You didn't bring your own bag?
没有 我的意思是…
No, I mean...
这个包是我的爱人给我的 上面有刺绣 写着〝热辣女郎〟
My wife gave me this bag. It's embroidered. It says "Bombshell."
我看见了 这对你很重要
I... I can see that, that it's very important to you.
他会还给你的 我帮你盯着
He'll get it back to you. Yeah, I'll make sure of it.
-行吗 -我保证
-Right? -I promise.
-走吧 -好吧
-Let's go. -Right. Okay.
-谢谢你 回头见 -好的
-Thank you. See ya. -Okay then.
-非常感谢 -这包真漂亮
-Thank you so much. -Beautiful bag.
谢谢
Thank you.
咱们来这干什么
You wanna tell me what we're doing here?
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表