剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 咱们还得遛狗呢
You know what? We gotta walk that dog.
没错
Yeah, we do.
圣诞节
你来吗
You coming?
好 来吧 好运
Yeah. Come on, Lucky.
我来真的合适吗
Hey, are you sure this is okay?
相信我 他们都很期待见到你
I'm telling you, they're very excited to meet you.
- 爸爸 - 你来了
-Daddy! - Hey, there he is!
- 孩子 圣诞快乐 - 你做到了
- Hey, buddy, Merry Christmas. -You made it.
你真的说话算话了
You kept your promise.
- 拿着这些 - 你叫什么名字
- Here, take something. -What's your name?
- 谢谢你 圣诞快乐 - 圣诞快乐
- Thank you. Merry Christmas. - Merry Christmas.
这是凯特 进来吧
This is Kate. Come on in. Let's go.
太冷了
It's cold.
- 你赶上了 - 我赶上了
- You made it. -I made it.
你好
Hey.
- 我很想你 - 我也很想你
- I missed you. - I missed you too.
这狗太可爱了 它叫什么
Ah! The dog is so cute. What's his name?
它叫好运
That's Lucky.
对
Right, yeah.
我带回来了些无家可归的家伙
Brought home a couple strays.
- 你好 - 这是凯特
- Hi. - This is Kate.
欢迎 凯特 欢迎你来家里
Welcome, Kate. So good to have you.
不会吧 这是我一直想要的
No way! I've always wanted one of these!
你绝对猜不到
You're never gonna guess what was found
我在纽约的黑市拍卖♥♥里找到了什么
in a black-market auction in New York City.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你得把自己的东西收好了
I want you to take better care of your stuff.
你还好意思说我
Well, you're hardly one to talk.
凯特 你能来帮我个忙吗
Kate. Hey, will you help me with somethin' real quick?
当然
Yeah. Sure.
麻烦是你惹出来的 帮我做个了断吧
I figured you'd like to help me end what you started.
我该说点什么吗 要不然…
So should I say a few words or...
我能问个问题吗
Can I ask you something?
当然
Yeah, sure.
你觉得“鹰女”怎么样
What do you think of "Lady Hawk"?
太难听了
Yeah, that's terrible.
- “夜鹰” 该死 好吧 - 更难听
- "Hawk Eve"? - No, that's worse.
神鹰手 就像“神箭手”一样 但是改成“鹰”
Damn, okay. Hawk Shot. Like "hot shot." But you know, "Hawk."
- 不行 - “神箭女侠”
- No. - "Lady Arrow"?
- 没一个好听的 - 好吧
- None of those. - Okay, fine.
知道吗 其实我有个想法
You know what, actually, I have an idea.
鹰眼
第一季第六集(本季终)
根据漫威漫画改编
漫威影业出品
鹰眼
漫威影业祝您节日快乐
《罗杰斯》 音乐剧
空中弥漫不祥气息
Something strange in the air today
黑云蔽日不见天际
The sun is gone and the clouds turn gray
是福是祸无人知晓
Just what's comin' is hard to say I don't know
无尽长空殊死恶战
There's a battle above the street
脚下大地低吼震颤
The ground is ruined and below our feet
血色残阳无边热浪
The sky's turned red and I feel the heat gotta go
城市救星又在何方
Who can save us Our city sings
我们需要救赎希望
We need the hope that salvation brings
你们可以点燃光亮
You have the power to find the light
复仇者联盟集结闪亮登场
Avengers assemble and fight the fight
拯救城市 夺取胜利
Save the city and help us win
救我们于水火之间
Save us all from the state we're in
虽然前路暗淡 但我坚信这不是终点
Things look dark But I know this can't be the end
未来依旧潜力无限
There's a future and I know that
你们赋予我们力量 我们再次挺身向前
With the strength you bring us We'll rise again
复仇者联盟团结一心 我们要听到你们的呐喊
Avengers unite 'Cause we've got to hear you say
我可以打一整天
I could do this all
拯救城市 夺取胜利
Save the city and help us win
救我们于水火之间
Save us all from the state we're in
这一天如此漫长 但是我们是纽约的力量
The day looks tough But we're New York strong
八百万人齐心协力势不可挡
And eight million people Just can't be wrong
我们欢迎四方宾客 但是洛基不在此列
We love all kinds But Loki you don't belong
消失吧
So get gone
也许遍地垃圾房♥租高昂
The rent and garbage are both sky high
但是我爱纽约
But I love New York!
这是我们的战歌♥嘹亮
Is our battle cry
我们时刻准备战斗 义无反顾无怨无悔
We're ready to fight Never have to ask why
咱们上
Bring it on!
这座城市危在旦夕
Yes, the city's on the brink
也许它并不完美
And it may smell
但是我们深爱这里
But we like that stink
我们度过了八十年代 这次也必将最终胜利
We lived through the eighties And this too shall pass
复仇者集结大显神威
Avengers assemble and kick some ass!
拯救城市 夺取胜利
Save the city and help us win
救我们于水火之间
Save us all from the state we're in
虽然前路暗淡 但我坚信这不是终点
Things look dark But I know this can't be the end
未来依旧潜力无限
There's a future and I know that
你们赋予我们力量 我们再次挺身向前
With the strength you bring us, We'll rise again
复仇者联盟团结一心 我们要听到你们的呐喊
Avengers unite 'Cause we've got to hear you say
我可以打一整天
I could do this all day
无敌浩克挥舞双拳
The Hulk is incredible, smashing things up
钢铁侠一飞冲天
While Iron Man takes to the sky
美国队长身形强健
Captain America's strong
雷神索尔出手不凡
And that Thor is a God
他们就是英雄天团
And Lord knows they're easy on the eyes
黑寡妇令人神魂颠倒
Black Widow's a knockout Who can knock you out
蚁人掠过悄无声息
And when Ant-Man flies, You won't hear a sound
鹰眼虽然外表冷酷
While Hawkeye seems cool
内心火热暖人无数
Like a really nice guy
他希望纽约不要成为战场
He just wished that New York Wasn't their battleground
我要拿到宇宙魔方
I've got to get the Tesseract
战斗的序幕刚刚拉开
The battle's just begun
我们必将战胜齐塔瑞人
We'll conquer the Chitauri
然后我们一起推杯换盏
Then get shawarma when we're done
我们要如何与它们作战
Just how are we to fight them?
我们要携手并肩战斗
We'll do it as a team
首先索尔释放闪电
First Thor, unleash your lightning
- 然后娜塔莎粉墨登场 - 好
- Then Natasha, that's your cue - Yes.
然后鹰眼正中十环
Then Hawkeye, hit the bullseye
- 你的身手无人比肩 - 好
- There's no better shot than you - Right.
托尼接住核弹
Tony, you've got nukes to catch
- 千钧一发之间 - 好
- Be careful not to crash - Yep.
浩克 说出你的关键台词
And Hulk, you know the magic word is...
浩克 说出你的关键台词
Hulk, you know the magic word is
浩克 说出你的关键台词
Hulk, you know the magic word is
砸 砸 砸
Smash smash smash!
砸
Smash!
拯救城市 夺取胜利
Save the city and help us win
救我们于水火之间
Save us all from the state we're in
虽然前路暗淡 但我坚信这不是终点
Things look dark, But I know this can't be the end
这绝不是终点
It can't be the end
城市水深火热 你拿起弓箭
If the city's trashed When you take your bow
我们曾有微词 但你为我们而战
We'll blame you then, But you're good for now
复仇者联盟团结一心 我们要听到你们的呐喊
Avengers unite 'Cause we've got to hear you say
要听到你们的呐喊
Got to hear you Got to hear you say
我可以打一整天
I could do this all day
拯救城市 夺取胜利
Save the city and help us win
救我们于水火之间
Save us all from the state we're in
我可以打一整天
I could do this all day
我们可以打一整天
We could do this all day!
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表