剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
我有个重要的东西 正在从那个公♥寓♥里发出信♥号♥♥
Something very important to me is pinging inside that apartment.
它是从黑市拍卖♥♥上被偷走的 我得拿回来
It was stolen from a black market auction. I need it back.
没有亮灯 也没有人
No lights, no movement.
机不可失
This is our chance.
在更高的屋顶上可能更容易进去
This would have been easier if we were on a higher rooftop.
那是你的想法
That's what you think.
对 没错 要不我这么说呢
Yeah, exactly. That's why I said it.
凯特 永远要首先想怎么快速脱身 然后才是怎么快速进场
Kate, you always wanna prioritize a quick exit over a quick entrance
如果事情出了偏差 这是常事
so when things go sideways, and they usually do,
你就做好了脱身的准备 所以我才选择了这个位置
you have an exit strategy. That's why I chose this spot.
我在这里能看到所有的出口
It's got good sightlines for all my exits.
进去很容易 大概花个
Entry should be easy.
三分半钟就能进去
Think it should take me about three and a half minutes to get in.
如果你看见什么异常情况 给我个信♥号♥♥ 凯特 好吗
So, if you see anything out here, just give me a signal, Kate. All right?
凯特
Kate?
你干什么呢
What're you doin?
凯特
Kate? Kate?
-不客气 -我说了你是负责盯梢的
-There you are. -I told you you're supposed to be lookout.
对 但是咱们两个里 你觉得 谁在那上面注意力更集中
Yeah, but of the two of us, who do you trust up there not to get distracted?
这不公平 你仗着自己是个孩子
That's not fair, that your inability
就这样随心所欲胡搅蛮缠
to act like a grown-up helps you get your way.
是不公平 但是这不就是人生嘛
No, it's not. But it is what it is.
你得用钩索箭把自己荡进去
I need you to use your grappling hook arrow to anchor yourself in.
从建筑的一侧移♥动♥到窗户那里
Propel down the side of the building to the window.
如果锁住了 就轻轻地把它打碎
If it's locked, break in quietly.
好的 计划不错 天衣无缝 但是需要一点点调整
Yeah, love all of that. Great plan, just a slight tweak though.
晚上好 先生 我来帮你拿包吧
Good evening, sir. Can I help you with your bags?
-谢谢你 -没事
- Oh. Thank you. - Sure.
你在干什么…不
What are you... No, no, no.
不行 别惊动别人
No, no, no. Don't... Don't engage.
-你买♥♥了芹菜 还有麦片 -凯特
- Got celery, a little Kashi. - Kate.
还有椒盐面包
Okay, some pretzels?
你在哪
Where are you?
别紧张 我在电梯里
Oh, relax. I'm taking the elevator.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what was that?
抱歉 我没和您说话
Oh, I, uh... I'm sorry, I wasn't talking to you.
我告诉你个秘密吧
Can I tell you a secret?
别这么做
Please don't do this.
我在和一个复仇者通话
I was talking to an Avenger.
我们用耳机联络
He's in my ear.
你应该闭嘴了
Maybe you should stop talking.
对 我是他的搭档
Yeah, I'm his partner.
把这个还给我吧
I'll just take this back.
我能帮您拿到门口的 没关系
I can help you to the door, no problem.
不用了 给我就行了
No, that's all right. I got it from here.
好吧 你确定吗 真的没关系的
Okay, are you sure? It's really no problem.
好吧 您多小心
All right, you take care now.
弓这么大你平时怎么处理啊
What do you do with this giant bow problem?
我有个可折叠的
I have a collapsible one.
原来如此
Oh, that makes sense.
好吧 我到门口了
Okay. I'm at the door.
没有异常
We're good.
好的 客厅没问题
Okay. Living room's all clear.
该死
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What was that?
我不知道 墙上好像有频闪灯
I don't know. There are, like, strobe lights attached to the wall.
-什么频闪灯 -我不知道
- What do you mean, strobe lights? - I don't know.
你看见什么了
Yeah, what do you see?
好吧 我要找什么
Okay, what am I lookin' for?
一块表 古董劳力士
A watch, vintage Rolex.
是我以前的同事的
Belongs to someone I used to work with.
就这点信息吗 克林特
Is that the whole story, Clint?
他们已经退出很多年了
They've been out of the game a long time,
但是他们的身份都储存在那块表里
but their identity is still attached to that watch.
如果被运动服黑帮发现了呢
Hmm. And if the Tracksuits find out about it?
他们的身份就会曝光 那些朋友就永别了
It would blow their cover. Goodbye, friend.
拿到手表了
Got the watch.
太好了
Great.
等等
Hang on a minute.
克林特 有人在记录你的家人
Clint, somebody is taking notes on your family.
什么
What?
〝克林特·巴顿 妻子劳拉 女儿莱拉 14岁〟
"Clint Barton, wife, Laura, daughter, Lila, age 14,
〝儿子 库珀 16岁 内特〟 这是…
"son, Cooper, age 16, son, Nate." What...
凯特 赶紧出来
Kate, get out of there now.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
那个灯是个警报 是给聋哑人用的无声警报
That light's an alarm. It's a silent alarm for people that can't hear.
天啊
Oh, my God.
这是玛雅的公♥寓♥
It's Maya's apartment.
好吧 我来了…
All right, I'm coming...
克林特 怎么了
Clint, what's going on?
克林特
Clint?
玛雅在这
Maya's here.
对 我看见了
Yeah, I can see that.
你为什么不告诉我
Then why didn't you tell me?
我告诉你了 玛雅和我在屋顶上
I did. Maya's on the roof with me.
不对 玛雅分明在这里
No, Maya is definitely here.
那和我打斗的是谁
Well, who the hell am I fighting then?
需要帮忙吗
A little help?
等我一下 来了
Give me a second. Incoming.
到钩索上去
Get on the zip line.
这下好了
Oh, this is great.
快啊
Come on. Come on.
疼死了
That hurt.
不要
No, no, no! No, no!
把我拉上去
Pull me up!
赶紧走
Get outta here.
那是什么人
Who the hell was that?
你没必要知道 凯特
You don't wanna know, Kate.
你不告诉我怎么回事 咱们没法做搭档
I cannot be your partner if you don't tell me what's going on.
你不是我的搭档 你明白吗
You're not my partner. Do you understand that?
你从来都不是
You never were.
有人雇佣了黑寡妇来当刺客
Someone has hired a Black Widow assassin.
情况很严重 很紧急
This has gotten very real, very quickly.
我得自己行动了
So I'm doing this alone.
不行 你不能这么做
No, you're not.
我知道今天晚上确实出了些意外 但是我是自愿来的
Look, I know that tonight didn't go as planned, but I chose to be here.
我知道有风险 我都知道
I understand the risk, I understand all of that.
我不能这么做
I'm not gonna do it.
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
你听见了吗
Do you hear me?
回家吧 凯特 结束了
Go home, Kate. It's over.
根据漫威漫画改编
漫威影业出品
《鹰眼》
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表