剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
你不能走 等等
You can't quit. Hold on.
她去哪了
Where did she go?
让开
Excuse me.
快点 咱们该行动了
Come on, let's go. Move.
别忘了你的位置
Don't forget your positions.
我在左边
Mine's on the left.
没问题
Yeah, bro.
准备好
Get ready.
接下来的物品非常特别
Up next, we have a very special piece.
来自复仇者联盟基地废墟的遗物
An artifact recovered from the wreckage of the Avengers compound.
你们一定还记得那个消灭了 地下犯罪团伙的浪人
Now you may recall the Ronin decimated the criminal underworld of the city,
他让犯罪组织的头目一蹶不振
almost completely annihilating the status and power of the head of organized crime.
他的正义审判残酷血腥
The Ronin brought a brutal form of justice to his victims,
而他的身份至今仍然是个谜
and his identity continues to remain a mystery to this very day.
现在各位有机会拥有这把 独一无二的伸缩剑
Now you can own this one-of-a-kind retractable sword,
我们的起拍价是20万美元
and we'll start the bidding at $200,000.
有人出价吗 20万
Do I hear $200,000? $200,000,
有人出价 25万有吗
bidder bidder, do I hear $250,000?
25万 谢谢您 30万有吗
$250,000, thank you, sir. Do I hear $300,000?
30万 接下来是35万
$300,000, looking for $350,000.
你在干什么 笨蛋
What are you doing, you dope?
我要买♥♥这把剑
I'm buying that sword.
你根本没有30万美元
You don't have 300 grand.
是的 但是我早晚会继承遗产的 对吗
No, but I'll inherit it one day, won't I?
-35万 -35万 这边前排
-$350,000. -$350,000, right here in the front.
有人出价40万吗 40万 谢谢您
Do we go to $400,000? Let's go to four. Four, thank you so much.
现在是40万 45万有吗
At $400,000, do I hear $450,000?
两点钟方向
Moving to two.
准备好了吗
Okay, everybody ready?
44万 有45万吗
$440,000, do I hear $450,000?
前排45万 有没有47万5千
$450,000 up front. Looking for $475,000.
女士们先生们
Come on, ladies and gentlemen.
这可是恶名昭彰的浪人的佩剑
This sword belonged to the infamous Ronin.
47万5千
$475,000.
47万5千 各位 有没有50万
$475,000, bidder bidder, do I hear $500,000?
47万5千 第一次
I've got $475,000 here, it's going once.
47万5千 第二次
$475,000 is going twice.
47万5千 成交
Sold for $475,000.
接下来是309号♥拍品
Up next, we have lot number 3-0-9.
配套的浪人服
The companion piece, the Ronin suit.
救命 救救我
Help! Please help!
保安
Security!
我们被困住了
We're stuck in here!
咱们有90秒钟找到那块表
We've got 90 seconds to find the watch.
其它的都不重要
Everything else is secondary.
上吧
Let's go, bro.
分头行动
-Spread out. Let's go, let's go.
找到那块表
Find the watch!
在哪
Where is it? Where is it?
快点 没时间了
Come on! We're running out of time!
快点 走
Come on. Let's go.
抓住我的手
Grab my hand!
我看不见了
WOI can't see.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
你们好
Hello.
快点 大家快出去
Quick, hurry! Everyone get out of here!
我看见他了 他在那
I see him! I see him, there!
好吧
Okay.
接电♥话♥啊 凯特
Come on, Kate.
他不见了
He disappeared!
我跟你们说 就是浪人
I'm telling you, it was the Ronin!
他就在这里 小心点
He's here somewhere, bro! Keep looking!
该死
Oh, shit!
他要跑了
He's getting away!
亲爱的
Darling!
-凯特在哪 -我不知道
-Where's Kate? She won't answer the phone. -I don't know.
-你没事吧 -你没事吧
-Are you okay? -Are you okay?
我没事
Yeah. I'm fine.
浪人
-Ronin? -
那块手表 我找到了
The watch. I found it.
复仇者联盟基地
你好
Hey!
放开我
Get off me!
我要杀了你 你这条破狗
I'm gonna get you, you dumb dog!
我要杀了你
I kill you!
嘿
Hey!
等等
Wait!
等等
Wait! Wait, wait, wait! Wait!
等等 不
-Oh, wait! Wait! No, no, no.
卡齐
Kazi! Kazi!
-该撤了 -走吧 哥们
-We gotta go! -Let's go, bro!
卡齐 咱们得走了 快点
Kazi! We go now! Come on!
咱们开车去追她
Let's get to the van and go after her.
你说的没错 爸爸 那棵树太棒了
You were right about the tree, Dad. It was amazing.
我也想要那么大的一棵
I want one that big.
咱们家可放不下 傻孩子
It wouldn't fit in our house, dummy.
拜托了
Please, please, please?
这么晚不能看电视了 孩子们 我还得打包行李呢
It's a little late for TV, guys. I've gotta pack.
现在播出一则突发新闻
We are following a breaking news story.
今晚在公园大道和68街 举♥行♥的上流晚宴
A high society gala rocked by an explosion
突然发生爆♥炸♥
when it went off at Park Avenue and 68th Street tonight.
爆♥炸♥的原因目前还在调查中
The cause of the explosion is still under investigation.
但是目击者拍下了一名蒙面刺客 逃离现场的画面
But witnesses captured cell phone footage of a masked assailant fleeing the scene.
看啊
Check it out.
一个忍♥者救了一条狗
A ninja saved a dog.
当局认为这个蒙面刺客可能是浪人
Authorities believe the assailant could be the Ronin...
是不是很厉害 爸爸
Isn't that awesome, Dad?
那个让纽约和各地犯罪团伙 闻风丧胆的神秘人物
...who terrorized organized crime in New York and elsewhere.
这也是近些年浪人第一次现身
This is the first potential sighting of the Ronin in years.
欢迎来到我的公♥寓♥
Welcome to my apartment.
这太疯狂了
Whoa. Okay, that was, that was crazy.
现在安全了
But we're safe. We're safe.
阿曼德到底是怎么回事
Okay, what is going on with Armand?
威胁我母亲 然后在黑市里买♥♥剑
Threatening my mom and buying black market swords?
他和那些闯进来的人是不是有关联
Do you think he's connected to the break-in somehow?
食物 你想要食物 没问题
-Food. You want food. Uh, of course. Oh. -
好吧 稍等
Okay, listen. Just hang on.
我给你找些吃的
I'm gonna... I'm gonna get you some food.
披萨行吗 你想吃披萨吗
Pizza? You want some pizza?
好吧
Okay.
给 吃吧
Have some. Go on.
好孩子
Good boy. Wow.
你喜欢披萨
You like pizza.
我得弄清楚阿曼德是怎么回事
I've got to figure out what's up with Armand.
毕肖普安保公♥司♥
好吧
Okay.
找到一个结果 阿曼德•杜凯恩
别把家里毁了
Do not destroy this apartment.
刻着名字的太妃糖
Monogrammed butterscotch?
阿曼德三世
阿曼德
Armand?
天啊
Oh, God!
杜凯恩先生 这是干洗的衣服 我还带了晚餐
Mr. Duquesne? I have your dry cleaning, and I brought dinner.
你想去哪 我们就是想和你谈谈
Where do you think you're going? We only want to talk.
我们给你准备了个惊喜
Hey, we got little surprise for you.
我们到处都有眼线
We've got eyes everywhere.
我们很想你啊 浪人
We missed you, Ronin.
这下你跑不了了 哥们
We got you now, bro.
你为什么要和我们过不去
Why you makin' it so tough on us, bro?
对不起
Sorry.
过来
Oh, come on.
不是吧
Come on!
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表