剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表
more than anybody else ever could.
我也爱你 去做个了断吧
I love you.
好吧 咱们谈谈
I love you. Go end this.
我想让你…
Okay, let's talk.
看见…我的脸
Aah!
要让我亲眼看着你杀了我吗
I wanted you...
不是
No.
但是如果你或任何人 敢来找我和家人的麻烦
But if you or anyone comes after me or my family,
我让你有来无回 我说话算话
it will be the last thing you do. You have my word.
你和我 咱们是一样的
You and I, we're the same.
你是个怪物
咱们都是杀人工具
We're weapons.
但是如果你被愤怒冲昏头脑 它会蒙蔽你的双眼
But when you're filled with rage, it makes you blind.
你会被利用 会被♥操♥控
It could be used, could be manipulated.
相信我 我知道
Trust me, I know.
那天晚上我来这里… 是接到了线人的…密报
那个线人是你老板的手下
对 就是你的老板
Yes. Your boss.
你在说谎
你老板想要你父亲的命 现在他在利用你…
Your boss wanted your father dead. Now he's using you--
你肯定在想我是怎么找到你的
I bet you're wondering how I found you.
- 你又追踪我的电♥话♥了 是不是 - 是的
- You tracked my phone again, didn't you? - Yeah.
这个救援行动 你有脱身计划吗
So this rescue mission, you got an escape plan?
- 你是塔比莎吗 - 是的
- Hey, are you Tabitha? - Yes.
上车吧
All right. Hop on in.
你还活着
谢天谢地
Thank God.
对不起
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
他忽然出现
所以…
So...
你杀了他吗
他逃跑了
就这样 让他跑了
That's it? He got away.
该死
God damn it.
那天晚上你为什么没来开会
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你在城里
你是他的副手
我父亲被谋杀的那天晚上
你为什么没来开会
我不知道 我没接到通知
I don't know. I didn't get the call.
说这些干什么
没什么
你确定吗
You sure?
我确定
还有件事…
Well, there's, uh...
我得告诉你
one more thing we should worry about.
什么事
Yeah? What's that?
还记得昨天晚上那个女孩吗 那个蒙面女孩
Um... Do you remember the girl from last night, the one in the mask?
我和她交谈过了
Um, I spoke to her.
然后呢
And?
她说她是娜塔莎的妹妹
She said she's Natasha's sister.
叶莲娜
Yelena?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Okay.
你还好吗
You all right?
我没事
Yeah.
跳个舞
- Dance.
- 干得漂亮 哥们 - 等等 让我试一下
- Good job, buddy. - Wait. I wanna try.
- 你太棒了 - 你来试试
- You're amazing. - Here, you try it.
好吧 跳个舞
All right. Dance.
不行 跳个舞
No, dance.
你怎么就能又轻松又酷
You made it look so easy and cool.
对 格尔斯就是很酷
Yeah, Grills is cool.
又会做饭 又会角色扮演 还会灭火
You can cook, you can LARP, you can put out fires.
打住吧
Stop it.
未知号♥码 凯特·毕晓普 我知道雇佣我的是谁了
Unknown Kate Bishop, I found out who hired me.
那是什么
What is it?
埃莉诺·毕晓普
Eleanor Bishop
我觉得应该告诉你
Thought you deserved to know.
凯特
Kate?
你看看这个 和我母亲在一起的是谁
Look at this. Who's that with my mom?
这就是我一直担心的家伙
Well, that's the guy I've been worried about this whole time.
金并
Kingpin.
剧集 | 鹰眼(2021) | 导航列表